Zone1 So Protestants: What do you think of Francis, the alleged "pope"?

So Protestants: What do you think of Francis, the alleged "pope"?

• he doesn't appear to be very Catholic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • he says unbiblical things

• he says loony tunes things

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I know a lot of you will say Catholics are unbiblical anyhow... They are not, but I guess you have heard things all your life from your pastors and others... hard to change the old leopard spots

just another clown leading that ancient voodoo sec
the popes since 1958 have made it appear to be some kind of voodoo sect

and maybe it is... though I would not use that V word... As you may know from reading some of my threads/posts, the Vatican is NOT the Catholic Church.

interesting story.. check it out...

It's even possible that Pius XII was murdered so the the liberal freaks could have the Vatican all to themselves... molest the altar boys... get away with it... steal money from parishioners...

The ball began rolling when (I think it was) Pius XI (not Pius XII) had the "brilliant" idea to start up a Vatican bank..

the beginning of the end. Now that is all the Vatican is... some kind of bank with perverts in charge of it...

I know a lot of you will say Catholics are unbiblical anyhow... They are not, but I guess you have heard things all your life from your pastors and others... hard to change the old leopard spots
The Right Hand Does Know What Its Left Hand Is Doing

I'm suspicious about his naming himself after that touchy-feely creep St. Francis of Assisi. The medieval mystic preached that poverty is a virtue. Who benefited from that?

St. Francis also worshipped Nature. He was the original Green weirdo. Who benefits from restricting economic development because of that superstition? The Trustfundie Treehuggers claim that the plutocracy opposes them. But the truth is that environmental restrictions create artificial scarcities so that those who own the most resources can charge us more.

The Right Hand Does Know What Its Left Hand Is Doing

I'm suspicious about his naming himself after that touchy-feely creep St. Francis of Assisi. The medieval mystic preached that poverty is a virtue. Who benefited from that?

St. Francis also worshipped Nature. He was the original Green weirdo. Who benefits from restricting economic development because of that superstition? The Trustfundie Treehuggers claim that the plutocracy opposes them. But the truth is that environmental restrictions create artificial scarcities so that those who own the most resources can charge us more.

sigh... amazing all the myths and distortions RE anything Catholic including St Francis. I have read biogs on him and you are WRONG. He did not worship nature. He was a devout follower of Christ who had the Stigmata. He loved the Church. He loved people. He was nothing like the greentards of today!

He would be horrified about Roe, absolutely horrified.

Don't let those lib freaks brainwash you. They have a plethora of ways of doing that, some ways so subtle you don't even realize it's happening

This Pope is of the world. A fan of the New World Order...
for sure

a lot of "catholics" think they have to follow him just because he resides in what used to be the center of Catholicism in Rome. But it is NOT that anymore.

Local parishes are somewhat Catholic still, despite the loss of the Vatican 64 years ago (or is it 65 now)?

But that is only because of...

the efforts of... the usual group that stays sane: the little people. They are the ones who have preserved Catholicism since 1958, though in many ways, it is an uphill battle... long, weird story.

they were also the ones who tried to save our country in 2020 but the Machine "won" that one... (presidential election)

If you're Catholic, you believe that the Pope is the Pope. You don't construct conspiracy theories to argue he is not the Pope.

If you're Catholic, you believe that the Pope is the Pope. You don't construct conspiracy theories to argue he is not the Pope.

if you are Catholic, you know what a real pope looks like. The True Church defines what a pope is. Heretic is not part of the definition!

Francis screams at every point that he is NOT a true pope..

But if people want to be deceived, by God, they will be deceived

as the song says

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest

if you are Catholic, you know what a real pope looks like. The True Church defines what a pope is. Heretic is not part of the definition!

Francis screams at every point that he is NOT a true pope..

But if people want to be deceived, by God, they will be deceived

as the song says

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest
Paul Simon would make a good pope. I mean, he's got the right name for it. Twice.

surprisingly, you have to be CATHOLIC

to be a pope

Francis is about as Catholic as my brother's dog

Forum List

Back