So now Putin has threatened the world with nuclear war...

You don't leave a destructive dog in your friends home and after the dog ruins your friends home you don't ask what the response should be....you should have known better than to leave it in your friends home in the first place....Joe Biden fucked up again stop defending his screwups....
So….just like that the right is pro war (again)… :rolleyes:

So….just like that the right is pro war (again)… :rolleyes:
IMO the ONLY answer to contain Putin is the threat of Total War. And I'll be there first to admit there is a significant risk of actual WWIII in that strategy. But there is an equally pronounced risk without it.

So... why do I not advocate that strategy.

The Left has proven over and over... from Korea to Afghanistan...that America doesn't have the political will for total war. Putin understands this as well. He knew we aren't capable of mounting a substantial threat to his aggression.

The left has changed America... just as Obama promised.

We're not a warrior culture. We're a victim culture.

Outside of the intercity Blacks and Hispanics and the Rural Rednecks... America has no balls...no toughness...no fighters...no Machismo.

In fact Machismo is now officially TOXIC.

Think the skinny jeans wearing soy boys are going to suddenly emerge from their parents basements ready to take on the Russians?

You and I grew up about the same time in the same area. You remember the Camo craze? I remember begging my folks to buy me Camouflage...in fact I got it for my birthday.

No way that would happen today. Toy guns are evil, masculinity is evil, the military and police are the bad guys, how many decades have the left been advocating for reduced military budgets to free up money to give away to people so they can continue to contribute nothing?

Until we fix our own problems...we are in no position to fix the world's.

IMO the ONLY answer to contain Putin is the threat of Total War. And I'll be there first to admit there is a significant risk of actual WWIII in that strategy. But there is an equally pronounced risk without it.

So... why do I not advocate that strategy.

The Left has proven over and over... from Korea to Afghanistan...that America doesn't have the political will for total war. Putin understands this as well. He knew we aren't capable of mounting a substantial threat to his aggression.

The left has changed America... just as Obama promised.

We're not a warrior culture. We're a victim culture.

Outside of the intercity Blacks and Hispanics and the Rural Rednecks... America has no balls...no toughness...no fighters...no Machismo.

In fact Machismo is now officially TOXIC.

Think the skinny jeans wearing soy boys are going to suddenly emerge from their parents basements ready to take on the Russians?

You and I grew up about the same time in the same area. You remember the Camo craze? I remember begging my folks to buy me Camouflage...in fact I got it for my birthday.

No way that would happen today. Toy guns are evil, masculinity is evil, the military and police are the bad guys, how many decades have the left been advocating for reduced military budgets to free up money to give away to people so they can continue to contribute nothing?

Until we fix our own problems...we are in no position to fix the world's.
Create a no fly zone over Ukraine through the UN. Violation is a response by the UN with air support! Without air space, Putin’s troops on the ground are stalled

Probably should had just assured him Ukraine is never going to be in NATO. Ukraine was an even more corrupt place than Russia. Just a money laundering service for corrupt Western politicians like Biden.
Something xiden knows

Well, one report yesterday indicated that Russia has started to move some of their ICBM's around.
Could be fake news, could be real.

Probably should had just assured him Ukraine is never going to be in NATO. Ukraine was an even more corrupt place than Russia. Just a money laundering service for corrupt Western politicians like Biden.

It's what many refer to as a 'fledgling Democracy'. :lmao:

Yep, are you suggesting congress can’t overturn a veto? Is that what you are suggesting? If so, you are fking uneducated
What does Congress have to do with the UN?

Jesus

You are stupid

Just curious.

What do you suppose the appropriate response would be here?

Putin is clearly insane
0f42e63a227ec8140703037f75f66a64740f101f554d1ceae3b15249670f13ea.jpg

Yep, are you suggesting congress can’t overturn a veto? Is that what you are suggesting? If so, you are fking uneducated
WTF are you talking about?

You should not be calling other people 'uneducated' when you make a claim that the other 4 nations in the UN security council can override a veto to making a claim that the US congress has anything whatsoever to do with UN actions.

Forum List

Back