Future population crash

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The world is ill-prepared for the global crash in children being born which is set to have a "jaw-dropping" impact on societies, say researchers.
Falling fertility rates mean nearly every country could have shrinking populations by the end of the century.
And 23 nations - including Spain and Japan - are expected to see their populations halve by 2100.
Countries will also age dramatically, with as many people turning 80 as there are being born.

populationaaadada.JPG

populationasjakjhakjh.JPG

Comment:
What will it be like when half of all the homes in subdivisions and towns and cities are empty?
How will worker shortages affect the quality of life?
It will be a strange time to be alive in 2100.

That's why we have the turd world.

Stupid people fuck like rabbits.

Rich corporations like stupid people.

They love to import stupid fuckers from the turd world.

Prrrrroblem sollllvvved. :D

1645744243043.png

See...who is still fuckin? Well it's the blacks!

Stupid people loooooooooooooooooove to make more stupid people.

Problem solved.

Why do you think your TV looks like BET now?

Your masters are prepping you mentally...

Last edited:
That's why we have the turd world.

Stupid people fuck like rabbits.

Rich corporations like stupid people.

They love to import stupid fuckers from the turd world.

Prrrrroblem sollllvvved. :D

View attachment 606374
See...who is still fuckin? Well it's the blacks!

Stupid people loooooooooooooooooove to make more stupid people.

Problem solved.

Why do you think your TV looks like BET now?

Your masters are prepping you mentally...
That's why I keep pushing for sex ed tapes in schools.The North Pole educational series by professor Peter North pbd is a good beginning to birth control 101=none

The world is ill-prepared for the global crash in children being born which is set to have a "jaw-dropping" impact on societies, say researchers.
Falling fertility rates mean nearly every country could have shrinking populations by the end of the century.
And 23 nations - including Spain and Japan - are expected to see their populations halve by 2100.
Countries will also age dramatically, with as many people turning 80 as there are being born.

View attachment 606354
View attachment 606355

Comment:
What will it be like when half of all the homes in subdivisions and towns and cities are empty?
Even if their predictions are right, which they probably are not, the US isnt going to have a shortage of people. We have to beat people away with a stick. If we need more people, we will just take them from other countries. Easy peasy.

This is what happened after the last pandemic in the 14th century- huge crash took centuries to recover.
Yea, there is a covid pandemic child birth drop.
Women are afraid of the vaccines and/or the virus having harmful effects on pregnancies.

COVID-19 baby bust: Pandemic expected to lower birth rates ...

Dec 15, 2020 · A report from the Brookings Institution estimated that as many as 500,000 fewer babies might be born in 2021 – a 13% drop from 2019.

Even if their predictions are right, which they probably are not, the US isnt going to have a shortage of people. We have to beat people away with a stick. If we need more people, we will just take them from other countries. Easy peasy.
By Walking in the Gutter, America Has Lost Its Way

White people built America. America is for Whites only. Only Whites can decide who can stay here and what rights they will have.

White people built America. America is for Whites only. Only Whites can decide who can stay here and what rights they will have.
I dont know about all that. Race is irrelevant. Sucky cultures produce sucky people. It has nothing to do with skin color. You would have to be an idiot to think so.

If we were smart, we would give citizenship to every brilliant person in the world who wants to come here. We just need to stop accepting broke scrubs.

View attachment 606354
View attachment 606355

Comment:
I’ve been warning the false crisis “overpopulation “ dopes about this for a long time.

I humbly disagree.

I'd say that "Free People built America, America is for Free People only".

Its the tremendous idea of Freedom- not having the Almighty Greedy Government run your life- not the idea of "race" which is the identifying item of Americana.

If you believe in socialized medicine where Uncle Sam has access to your medicine chest, that's the problem

I don't know about all that. Race is irrelevant. Sucky cultures produce sucky people. It has nothing to do with skin color. You would have to be an idiot to think so.

If we were smart, we would give citizenship to every brilliant person in the world who wants to come here. We just need to stop accepting broke scrubs.
Race Traitors Are Inferior in Realism and Honesty

If you were smart, you'd realize that the irresponsibility of blaming the color of the skin for prejudice instead of the Aframs' feral behavior is nothing but a straw man. It is as dishonest and retarded as if I blamed everyone who disagreed with me as only being motivated by disliking the color of my avatar.

If we were smart, we put all our energies into motivating our own brilliant people. A seed doesn't grow in sand. Our brain drain is internal. Those who think the naturally talented get all the help they need are contributing to that.

Education is nothing more than work without pay, which makes it the biggest insult to intelligence ever and the reason smart kids drop out as soon as they realize that. Those who submit to college indentured servitude have no self-respect. Anyone who swallows his pride chokes his talent.

Race Traitors Are Inferior in Realism and Honesty

If you were smart, you'd realize that the irresponsibility of blaming the color of the skin for prejudice instead of the Aframs' feral behavior is nothing but a straw man. It is as dishonest and retarded as if I blamed everyone who disagreed with me as only being motivated by disliking the color of my avatar.

If we were smart, we put all our energies into motivating our own brilliant people. A seed doesn't grow in sand. Our brain drain is internal. Those who think the naturally talented get all the help they need are contributing to that.

Education is nothing more than work without pay, which makes it the biggest insult to intelligence ever and the reason smart kids drop out as soon as they realize that. Those who submit to college indentured servitude have no self-respect. Anyone who swallows his pride chokes his talent.
Again with this nonsense? Racist, inferiority complex idiot.

Forum List

Back