So now conspiracy theories are costing lives. As the right wing great replacement theory find a good host that shoots and kills blacks at supermarket

Gee, I wonder if that race baiting bastard Carlson will continue with his rants about race replacement theory?

Yep, more then likely. Gotta keep those millions rolling in to Fox News as the MAGA herd eats it up.

Gee, I wonder if that race baiting bastard Carlson will continue with his rants about race replacement theory?
Sure. First he'll play the victim -- "I'm just asking questions, can't we just ask questions?" -- and then he'll return to inciting this kind of thing.

Blood is on his hands, and he's paid well for it.

Sure. First he'll play the victim -- "I'm just asking questions, can't we just ask questions?" -- and then he'll return to inciting this kind of thing.

Blood is on his hands, and he's paid well for it.
He's doing a hell of a job carrying on for his hero Limbaugh who made mega millions doing the same thing.

I wonder if he bought his way in.

Oh. You're looking to assign blame.
The OP and snowflakes want to assign blame to others for the shooting perpetrated by this sick f*.

If you bothered to notice I am an advocate for personal responsibility - even said so interesting beginning of my post.

That little thing at the END of my post is called a QUESTION MARK, no a period, not an exclamation mark. It's used when one asks a question...as I did. Didn't you learn this in school? (There it is again...)

The OP and snowflakes want to assign blame to others for the shooting perpetrated by this sick f*.

If you bothered to notice I am an advocate for personal responsibility - even said so interesting beginning of my post.

That little thing at the END of my post is called a QUESTION MARK, no a period, not an exclamation mark. It's used when one asks a question...as I did. Didn't you learn this in school? (There it is again...)
So stop accusing others.

4E027B94-6E63-4A74-B745-1C1780BAFE29.jpeg

BTW....more blacks are shot almost every week / almost every weekend in Chicago than shooting like this by whites over a period of months or more. Black-on-black crime? Nothing to see here...move along.
Between black abortions and black-on-black murders it's a wonder there are any blacks left.

Show one once of proof...

The 'White Replacement Theory' is a far right wing conspiracy theory...
But the reality is that it's happening at the southern border. Third world invaders pouring into our nation is a national security threat to our White European heritage, culture, and traditions set by the founders.

Dude, I thought you were joking around when you called me a psycho given that you and I have never engaged each other before. If you're not ribbing me, I have no idea where you're coming from.

So what? You are a very aggressive gnome, what seems to be partially normal in your society. I informed you about that you are a psycho if you use for your own person the racist values which let you call other people psychos.

Forum List

Back