So Much For The Red Wave

Republicans were ready. This was their year. They were going to sweep to control of Congress and put election deniers in at every level of government to ensure that Democrats couldn’t win—or couldn’t have their wins counted—in 2024 and beyond. Having ensured that many of the most Democratic areas would count their votes slowly, leading to the appearance of an early Republican lead, they were going to declare victory prematurely and then use that to claim election theft and fraud.

As the hours ticked away on November 8 and turned into early November 9, that plan wasn’t going so well—and it showed in many of the victory parties Republicans were putting on. Boy did it ever show. Feast your eyes.

The pollsters were wrong. About everything. The election was a referendum on MAGA crazy. America said get lost.
The whiners will still whine, of course, but independents favoring democratic candidates nationally by 4% in 2022 - after the President's party had lost an average of 28 House seats and 4 Senate seats from 1934 thru 2018 - is significant and, one hopes, augers the eradication of trumpery from the GOP. The loser grievance jamborees that spew lies, mewling victimhood, and petty vendettas will persist, no doubt, but I anticipate the Republican Party's delousing as an existential imperative has begun.

Fetterman was Bought into office.Not hard to comprehend.
Philly was the venue.The Same state that thought it cute to
tear apart one of College Footballs greatest Coaches.
The Inimatable Joe Paterno.
Fetterman was a former mayor and a native Pennsylvanian, not an exotic import like Oz.

They didn’t tear apart Paterno … he was willing to overlook something horrific.

Very disappointing. However, Nancy Pelosi will finally ride off into the sunset and that is a huge victory.
The bright side is that America will get the opportunity to put things right again, in spite of the do-all, be-all, and know-it-all Silicone Valley tycoons who've been major unfair to people who made them wealthy by our purchases before they dumped us good. Hopefully, we won't make the same mistake ever again when dealing with people blinded by their own importance. It's a miracle we didn't have a repeat E2020 this time.

And you Honestly believe that is some winning Strategy.
To almost brag about being able to eliminate,extinguish the life
or the Unborn.Any American in the 50's and even early 60's
who talked like that would Immediately have the Men in white lab
coats pay a visit in some paddy wagon.A Padded paddy wagon.
Ok boomer. :rolleyes:

Laugh now, cry this winter.

giphy.gif

I hope you tards get exactly what you voted for.....Good-N-Hard.
Roevember came as predicted.

Republicans were ready. This was their year. They were going to sweep to control of Congress and put election deniers in at every level of government to ensure that Democrats couldn’t win—or couldn’t have their wins counted—in 2024 and beyond. Having ensured that many of the most Democratic areas would count their votes slowly, leading to the appearance of an early Republican lead, they were going to declare victory prematurely and then use that to claim election theft and fraud.

As the hours ticked away on November 8 and turned into early November 9, that plan wasn’t going so well—and it showed in many of the victory parties Republicans were putting on. Boy did it ever show. Feast your eyes.

The pollsters were wrong. About everything. The election was a referendum on MAGA crazy. America said get lost.
You're selling good people short, skews. We got the house back, and I hope we learned our lesson about giving high office to liars, spendthrifts, and extortionists.
We will un-criminalize school prayers, defund Wuhan Labs, and keep an eye on Biden's dementia and the weakness it has brought freedoms guaranteed to all Americans as in the Constitutional first ten amendments.

Not a suitable or even lucid reply.In fact,in Fetterman world,
the guy would probably give the same response when asked
if he would support convicted felons after their release to
be able to run for Political office.Even for Congress.
" So what " is a Fetterman reply.Divorced from both reality
and our History.
But then Biden still hasn't taken any - cognition test - which I
thought was Standard Operating Procedure to be a Potus.
What else ya gots ... bub.

Oh please. It was more media fake hype than anything else.
Yes, it was a nice thought, but reality is never the same as what people hope.
no surprise,as long as we have machines doing the counting,elections will continue to be sloen, mudwhistle took the demonrats to school here that same as 2020 leection fraud happened again.

the demonrat troll posters on here like to convince themselves whistleblowers are not evidence,comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The bright side is that America will get the opportunity to put things right again, in spite of the do-all, be-all, and know-it-all Silicone Valley tycoons who've been major unfair to people who made them wealthy by our purchases before they dumped us good. Hopefully, we won't make the same mistake ever again when dealing with people blinded by their own importance. It's a miracle we didn't have a repeat E2020 this time.
Like the fat former guy.

I had no problem understanding Fetterman and apparently neither did the voters.

It makes perfect sense that libtards elect someone who never had a real job and lived in his moms basement until he was 50. They can relate to him. Nobody had a fucking clue what he said? What the fuck is this man saying?

First, Fetterfuck said he was against fracking. Then he was asked right before the election and he said "Uh, fracking, uh yea, I'm for fracking." What a freaking fracking fuck up he is.

Not many liberals can relate to a real medical doctor.

It makes perfect sense that libtards elect someone who never had a real job and lived in his moms basement until he was 50. They can relate to him. Nobody had a fucking clue what he said? What the fuck is this man saying?

First, Fetterfuck said he was against fracking. Then he was asked right before the election and he said "Uh, fracking, uh yea, I'm for fracking." What a freaking fracking fuck up he is.

I'm not calling the election stolen. I'm calling it a demonstration of how stupid people are in Penn. BUT, it's also a sign that Oz was a bad candidate anyway.

Let's face it, liberals can relate to a guy that never had a real job in his life living in his moms basement until he's 50. That's the liberal dream.

Like the fat former guy.
Our love for America is greater than the hatred Democrat deep staters spit forth on President Trump. I have every belief that come what may, if President Trump is elected or put back in office, we will see him working on World Peace again, not to mention cleaning up the Atlantic and Pacific plastic waste areas that cover hundreds of square miles on both sides of our county. While the Speaker was trying to dig him a political grave, President Trump did many good things you will never know because the MSM galuts kept the good things he did a secret from the world that depended on them for the truth that they did not get. World Peace is stronger and will put off nuclear holocaust as long as it exists. When world peace breaks down, I hate to think on it, so I'm going back to my vespers to ask God for his mercy until we start taking world peace more seriously.

Have a lovely evening everyone. :sleep:

Been listening to Sean Hannity a bit I see?

Our love for America is greater than the hatred Democrat deep staters spit forth on President Trump. I have every belief that come what may, if President Trump is elected or put back in office, we will see him working on World Peace again, not to mention cleaning up the Atlantic and Pacific plastic waste areas that cover hundreds of square miles on both sides of our county. While the Speaker was trying to dig him a political grave, President Trump did many good things you will never know because the MSM galuts kept the good things he did a secret from the world that depended on them for the truth that they did not get. World Peace is stronger and will put off nuclear holocaust as long as it exists. When world peace breaks down, I hate to think on it, so I'm going back to my vespers to ask God for his mercy until we start taking world peace more seriously.

Have a lovely evening everyone. :sleep:
images.png

Forum List

Back