So does Trump still announce he’s running? (Nov 15 event)

Maybe not.

The people of America apparently are pleased with Biden still.

The Donald should aim for 2028 and cede Sleepy Joe a 2nd term.

Jeeze, I haven't even looked at the election results, but it seems many Trump candidates lost, huh?

Well, if that is the case, it gives a huge boost to DeSantis, who I think most Republican voters secretly want anyway. I'd be fine with DeSantis as President.

In light of the ass whooping his candidates took last night will Trump still announce he’s running for President in 2024?

This is wonderful news. I really did fear the Nazi's were going to take over.

And I'm not kidding. I'm sure 45% of the Nazi's back in Germany during WW2 were good people just like I know a lot of good people who like Trump. They just don't realize how evil and corrupt this guy is. They've been convinced it's Biden, Obama, Gore and Clinton who are corrupt.

Biden is just as corrupt as any Republican. Trump has taken corruption to a whole new level. He really would make himself dictator and get rid of elections if he could. This is why corporations should not run America. Corporations don't like democracy, unions or anything else that cuts into the bottom line. And they do not care. They pretend to care, but they don't. They only care about money and power.

The only two republicans that did well were Kemp and Desantis… they haven’t been supported by Trump.

The only two republicans that did well were Kemp and Desantis… they haven’t been supported by Trump.
Kemp won due to black voter apathy and general Southern misogyny, DeSanctimonious won because Floriduh.

But to answer your question OP, hell yeah, that big jackass runs. He's thee world's biggest narcissist.

Trump running for President in 2028....at 82???
That would be a sure loss.
I don't think so. :)

If gasoline prices and crime continue to skyrocket , maybe the people will be ready for change.

Age is just a number.

And maybe Trump will be a goofy as John Fetterman in 2028- or can at least portray himself as senile realistically , that seems to be what a lot of the electorate likes now.

Kemp won due to black voter apathy and general Southern misogyny, DeSanctimonious won because Floriduh.

Black candidates did very well in the Senate race in georgia with honkies getting less than 5% of the vote in that race.

If gasoline prices and crime continue to skyrocket , maybe the people will be ready for change.

Age is just a number.

And maybe Trump will be a goofy as John Fetterman in 2028- or can at least portray himself as senile realistically , that seems to be what a lot of the electorate likes now.
Since Republicans have said NOTHING about what they will do to address inflation or gas prices, that "readiness" for change is a pipe dream.
If voters rejected Trump in 2020, then rejected his candidates in 2022, what makes you think that by the time 2028 rolls around, he'll even be relevant?

The electorate wants stability. That means on both sides (for better or worse) career politicians.
Trump represents nothing of the sort.

Yes. I believe he will.
He's Trump after all.
It's always about him. (See??, Republicans LOST without me!! :))

This is fairly accurate, lol.

The Exit Polls though showed that 27% of people believed abortion was an important issue, second only to inflation.

This was a big reason NY didn't change, they were able to get abortion voters out.

Thank the Neo Con and their S.C overturning RvW during a midterm with a Dem president. The Neo Cons love power more than their countries success.

Since Republicans have said NOTHING about what they will do to address inflation or gas prices, that "readiness" for change is a pipe dream.
If voters rejected Trump in 2020, then rejected his candidates in 2022, what makes you think that by the time 2028 rolls around, he'll even be relevant?

The electorate wants stability. That means on both sides (for better or worse) career politicians.
Trump represents nothing of the sort.

Do you think this means the Republicans go back to the Romney and Bush kind of candidates for 2024 and ongoing?

And do you think that means long-term leftist rule in America

Do you think this means the Republicans go back to the Romney and Bush kind of candidates for 2024 and ongoing?

And do you think that means long-term leftist rule in America
The Republicans need to go back to putting forward traditional conservative candidates and kicking the crazies to the curb.
Most of all, they need to send Donald Trump packing...for good. And then convince enough of his loyal base that it's in their long term best interest to do so.

So to answer your overall question...yes. :)

The Republicans need to go back to putting forward traditional conservative candidates and kicking the crazies to the curb.
Most of all, they need to send Donald Trump packing...for good. And then convince enough of his loyal base that it's in their long term best interest to do so.

So to answer your overall question...yes. :)

The problem the voters have with the "traditional conservative" candidates like Romney and Bush is that they are losers. The problem with loser candidates is that contributors aren't interested in donating to losers.

Maybe if the libs push through public financing of campaigns, a permanent losing party can be sustainable in America.

The problem the voters have with the "traditional conservative" candidates like Romney and Bush is that they are losers. The problem with loser candidates is that contributors aren't interested in donating to losers.

Maybe if the libs push through public financing of campaigns, a permanent losing party can be sustainable in America.
They are losers because they put forward the same failed policies time after time. Maybe if they came up with something fresh that actually SOLVED issues, rather than just be contrarian (see the whole ACA debacle), and fall back on the old culture war standbys, they would do better. People want moderation, stability, and competence out of their candidates. Right now, Republicans as a majority, don't come across as any of those.

Jeeze, I haven't even looked at the election results, but it seems many Trump candidates lost, huh?

Well, if that is the case, it gives a huge boost to DeSantis, who I think most Republican voters secretly want anyway. I'd be fine with DeSantis as President.

I don't think it's much of a "secret" before or after last evening....It's been no secret for me for a good while.

Ever since the '22 gop primaries when Trump would show-up and hardly even mention who he was supporting did it for me.

I want a steady hand at the till.....Not over the top "look at me" bombast.

I don't think it's much of a "secret" before or after last evening....It's been no secret for me for a good while.

Ever since the '22 gop primaries when Trump would show-up and hardly even mention who he was supporting did it for me.

I want a steady hand at the till.....Not over the top "look at me" bombast.

That would work for me, not happy with Biden, but better than Trump. I remain a true independent/Never Trumper.

Forum List

Back