So Much For The Red Wave

American voters in record turnout SCREAMED with their votes to MAGAt loosers and even more "mainsream" Republicans that what pathetically anemic "platform" they have to offer at all is NOT where the majority of American voters are.

So the GOP is on the WRONG side of history on;
Abortion

Voting access;

And of course voters were obviously repelled by most candidates tainted by the stink of Trump.

What is certain from the results of this mid term is that if the GOP cannot learn from yesterday and reform/reinvent itself by 2024, including cleansing the entire party from the stink of Trump and his MAGAt cult, it is on its way to extinction.

Americans aren't buying the shit Repubs OR MAGAts are selling anymore!
If that's true, why have the Democrats gain zero seats?

I would make a joke about Lauren Boebert going down, but I don’t make fun of sex workers.

Carpetbagging Asshat and Traior Back Dip Shit Mehmet Oz Has Conceded To Pennsylvania Lieutenant Governor John Fedderman In Closely Watched Senate Race.

Democrat John Fetterman has won the race for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania, defeating Trump-endorsed Republican nominee Mehmet Oz, who conceded on Wednesday morning.

Oz called Fetterman at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, the campaigns said. He wished Fetterman luck, adding that campaigning across Pennsylvania “was the honor of a lifetime.”

We are facing big problems as a country, and we need everyone to put down their partisan swords and focus on getting the job done,” Oz said. “With bold leadership that brings people together, we can create real change.”

Fetterman, the current lieutenant governor, claimed victory after the Associated Press called the race just before 2 a.m. on Wednesday.
f
Oz is best known for being Quack Snake Oil Salesman who his own TV Show for a while. Oz, who is not a resident of Pennsylvania was endorsed by the Traitor. The Traitor is now blaming his wife Melania for encouraging him to endorse Oz.

Well......Well.....Well.....Seems like the Traitor needs someone to blame for endorsing that Carpetbagging Asshole Oz, and guess who....Melania.

The Traitor cannot accept responsibility his own mistakes and he kicks his arm candy wife under the bus.

This is such pulp stupid fake news, I'd lose 50 IQ points if I commented any further!!

I would make a joke about Lauren Boebert going down, but I don’t make fun of sex workers.
Whatcha gotta say now bub

Screenshot_20221109-152447_kindlephoto-208500511.png

So instead we will get to listen to Kari Lake tell EVERYONE how incompetent they are and about fraud.

I can hardly wait.
She's a windbag.
The mainstream corrupt democrat lapdog media is the biggest windbag of all.

According to Fox Legal medical doctor, Doctor Marc Siegel, he
noticed after studying an available medical history of Fetterman,
going back about 10 years or more.That it followed a pattern.
He was diagnosed with heart disease { atrial fibrillation } years ago
but ignored further doctor visits.Which Fetterman had to admit
in may of this year was the cause of his stroke.
So now the onus is on the Entire Democrat Party for Ignoring
the true health concerns related to their newest member of the Senate.
Talk about Incompetence.A Danger to our Government.This Fetterman
has no clue as to Do The Right Thing.
It's like a game to him.
So what?

...Now, ask yourself, what is worse, a stolen US election or an American electorate so insouciant and out to lunch that they would keep a political party in office that is leading us into war with Russia and China, that hates white people and persecutes them, that has politicized the FBI and Department of Justice turning them into Gestapo agencies serving Democrat power, that fervently believes that parents are bad for children and should have no say in their education (brainwashing), that is demonizing normality and normalizing perversity, that . . . I could go on and on. Here was a chance for voters to register their dissent, and according to the vote results they failed to do so. If the vote count is honest, then the conclusion is that we must write off the American people as beings too stupid to survive as a free people.

This is why I much prefer to believe that the election was again stolen.

What can be done about stolen elections? Nothing. Especially when a previously stolen election has left Democrats in control of the executive branch. The executive branch is the police branch. It is not going to enforce election or any law against itself.

The Democrat controlled cities are empires unto themselves. They can steal every election and nothing can be done about it. The media is an appendage to the Democrat party. The media supports whatever the official narrative is.

Very disappointing. However, Nancy Pelosi will finally ride off into the sunset and that is a huge victory.
yeah at least we have that small victory to to enjoy.other good news is kelly whats her name,a patriot is winning in the race for governor of alaska against golbalist lisa murkowski.

the american people are to blame for this,this is what happened.

Not a suitable or even lucid reply.In fact,in Fetterman world,
the guy would probably give the same response when asked
if he would support convicted felons after their release to
be able to run for Political office.Even for Congress.
" So what " is a Fetterman reply.Divorced from both reality
and our History.
But then Biden still hasn't taken any - cognition test - which I
thought was Standard Operating Procedure to be a Potus.
What else ya gots ... bub.

Not a suitable or even lucid reply.In fact,in Fetterman world,
the guy would probably give the same response when asked
if he would support convicted felons after their release to
be able to run for Political office.Even for Congress.
" So what " is a Fetterman reply.Divorced from both reality
and our History.
But then Biden still hasn't taken any - cognition test - which I
thought was Standard Operating Procedure to be a Potus.
What else ya gots ... bub.
I had no problem understanding Fetterman and apparently neither did the voters.

Poor skewey. You should try breaking the mold of your lazy ilk buddies and getting a job. Working for a living instead of sucking off the government teat teaches you some common sense.
America is a great country, you should try liking it instead of hating it.
Also, nothing has changed about your ilks ability to murder babies...they can still do it to their hearts content! Its simply state by state now doofus.
Oh, and we are blaming Poopeypants and the Dims for the recession moron.
Republican tears are also very tasty in the evenings...

FbAFUtFaQAMXYbj.jpg

yeah at least we have that small victory to to enjoy.other good news is kelly whats her name,a patriot is winning in the race for governor of alaska against golbalist lisa murkowski.

the american people are to blame for this,this is what happened.

let me get this straight.The American people are to Blame for Biden's
decision to allow Illegal border crossings,Abortions on demand,
Gas Prices,Rising Inflation,the most incompetent Military withdrawal
{ Afghanistan } in our storied history.Record violence in major city's
run for decades by Liberal Blue State Mayors and City Council.
A Fentanyl crisis.A huge Spending problem created and nurtured along
by Malfeasant Democrats.The same bunch who We the people have figured
out ... Buy Elections

I had no problem understanding Fetterman and apparently neither did the voters.
Fetterman was Bought into office.Not hard to comprehend.
Philly was the venue.The Same state that thought it cute to
tear apart one of College Footballs greatest Coaches.
The Inimatable Joe Paterno.

Forum List

Back