So much for "Land for Peace"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA

This is what, the thirty-fourth time the various Arab terrorist groups have demonstrated they don't intend to keep their promises?

land4peace00.jpg

Little-Acorn said:

This is what, the thirty-fourth time the various Arab terrorist groups have demonstrated they don't intend to keep their promises?

land4peace00.jpg

I think Israel is aware of this. Bush is too. He is going to go further than anyone has previously to confront the Arabs on this because Bin Laden took it to America.

dilloduck said:
I think Israel is aware of this. Bush is too. He is going to go further than anyone has previously to confront the Arabs on this because Bin Laden took it to America.
Really? How? Other than not publically saying, "Israel stop!"? If he did, would they?

Kathianne said:
Really? How? Other than not publically saying, "Israel stop!"? If he did, would they?

Not telling Israel to stop is ALREADY a huge step. He is ignoring world pressure to rein in Israel and leading the effort to stop Iran from obtaining nukes. He has Bolton kicking ass at the UN and Condi playing ambassadors like a piano. Primarily he is NOT pretending to be some unbiased peace broker like his predescessors who all failed.

dilloduck said:
Not telling Israel to stop is ALREADY a huge step. He is ignoring world pressure to rein in Israel and leading the effort to stop Iran from obtaining nukes. He has Bolton kicking ass at the UN and Condi playing ambassadors like a piano. Primarily he is NOT pretending to be some unbiased peace broker like his predescessors who all failed.

These neocon scum won't be happy until americans are dying for jews in s. lebanon. I think ALL americans should get automatic no questions asked citizenship in israel, with free apartments and stuff. Then maybe I would consider it OUR war.

rtwngAvngr said:
These neocon scum won't be happy until americans are dying for jews in s. lebanon. I think ALL americans should get automatic no questions asked citizenship in israel, with free apartments and stuff. Then maybe I would consider it OUR war.

The Israeli ambassador (Gillerman) dodged a challenge by a listener who accused him of spending American dollars for an Israeli war. He claimed that Israel was paying the higher price.

dilloduck said:
The Israeli ambassador (Gillerman) dodged a challenge by a listener who accused him of spending American dollars for an Israeli war. He claimed that Israel was paying the higher price.

That's not really a denial is it? :rotflmao:

rtwngAvngr said:
That's not really a denial is it? :rotflmao:

I didn't say it was a denial--It was a beautiful dodge as he claimed that Israel was paying the highest price by giving the lives of it's soldiers while completely avoiding any admission of receiving American help. Classic!

dilloduck said:
I didn't say it was a denial--It was a beautiful dodge as he claimed that Israel was paying the highest price by giving the lives of it's soldiers while completely avoiding any admission of receiving American help. Classic!

I didn't say you said it was a denial. I'm just noting it is not a denial, and in fact, is a great dodge, like you said. :beer:

rtwngAvngr said:
it is not a denial, and in fact, is a great dodge, like you said. :beer:
It certainly is. It keeps the whiners and Arab terrorist supporters occupied in arguing about irrelevancies, while the Israelis go in and clean up what needs to be cleaned up. It's a terrible shame the Hezb terrorists are dug in so deeply among the Lebanese civilians - makes it almost impossible to get them without getting lots of civilians at the same time. That's what the terrorists had in mind, of course. The PR advantages they gain are far more imporetant to them than the deaths of hundreds of Lebanese. But the dodge you spoke of, helps neutralize that PR advantage.

Keep up the good work! maybe Israel can knock off the Hezb murderers before too many more civilians die.

Forum List

Back