So much for caring about Kids.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Skaters at Central Park’s two rinks are devastated that this weekend will be their last on the ice this season — and angry at Mayor de Blasio for closing the Trump-run rinks early to spite his political nemesis.

“The real people they’re hurting are the 2,500 children that have been benefiting from the skating program this season and 250 innocent employees who have been keeping this going for us,” said Lee Krausner, 49, while watching her two daughters skate.

Central Park ice skaters outraged at de Blasio for closing rinks to punish Trump

Skaters at Central Park’s two rinks are devastated that this weekend will be their last on the ice this season — and angry at Mayor de Blasio for closing the Trump-run rinks early to spite his political nemesis.

“The real people they’re hurting are the 2,500 children that have been benefiting from the skating program this season and 250 innocent employees who have been keeping this going for us,” said Lee Krausner, 49, while watching her two daughters skate.

Central Park ice skaters outraged at de Blasio for closing rinks to punish Trump

No surprise.

Ice Skating must be Racist. Or Deplorable.

Well, the ice and snow is white, must be a white supremacy thing.

I totally agree.... Mayor Desgraciado believes he's hurting Trump by closing the ice skating rinks Wollman and lasker he made functional all these years when the city could not. However, he's just putting another nail in his own hide.
I keep wondering why the citizens of NYC coninue to put up with this guy. Like the recall for Cuomo, they should also recall DeBlasio (Desgraciado) and clean up the city.
Depriving children and adults from the little fun they can have outdoors.

Last edited:

It's a don't associate with traitors thing.

Bull Scat!!!!

Swimming pools often close in the winter too. You gonna cry about that?

I totally agree.... Mayor Desgraciado believes he's hurting Trump by closing the ice skating rinks Wollman and lasker he made functional all these years when the city could not. However, he's just putting another nail in his own hide.
I keep wondering why the citizens of NYC coninue to put up with this guy. Like the recall for Cuomo, they should also recall DeBlasio (Desgraciado) and clean up the city.
It takes someone truly deranged to think that hurting children is punishment to someone else. Trump no longer lives in New York. This is a depraved heart.

It takes someone truly deranged to think that hurting children is punishment to someone else. Trump no longer lives in New York. This is a depraved heart.

Hurting children? You're right. Closing down a skating rink is so much worse than stealing very young children from their parents and sending them away to where they will never see each other again.

Hurting children? You're right. Closing down a skating rink is so much worse than stealing very young children from their parents and sending them away to where they will never see each other again.

Putting children in a situation where that is only one of the tragic things that are likely to happen is even more heartlessly neglectful.

Putting children in a situation where that is only one of the tragic things that are likely to happen is even more heartlessly neglectful.

Kidnapping children from their parents isn't proper behavior for the greatest country on earth. I don't care what your stupid political beliefs are.

I see, so it's a "cut off your nose to spite your face". Certainly sounds like a Democrat trademark..

On one hand I can emphasize with their anger.
On the other they voted Democrat, reap your rewards, you morons!

Kidnapping children from their parents isn't proper behavior for the greatest country on earth. I don't care what your stupid political beliefs are.

When children are forced into the illegal and irresponsible actions of their parents, removing those children - for whatever period of time - from a dangerous situation is not "kidnapping." I don't care what inaccurate, hyperbolic definitions you want to fabricate.

When children are forced into the illegal and irresponsible actions of their parents, removing those children - for whatever period of time - from a dangerous situation is not "kidnapping." I don't care what inaccurate, hyperbolic definitions you want to fabricate.

What is illegal about applying for sanctuary? We had a defined procedure for that, and most of them were following the procedure that was in place at the time.

What is illegal about applying for sanctuary? We had a defined procedure for that, and most of them were following the procedure that was in place at the time.

Disingenuous bullshit, I don't care what your stupid political beliefs are.

Forum List

Back