President Trump to speak at CPAC next Sunday Feb 28

back off March, we're still in "THE FEBS"!

Another classic Trump stunt - out to raise money for his own personal use - he has many loans nearing default and he can't borrow from any bank - no where even worldwide... so go to the only source he knows will work: PAC, parties and more BS to dupe them.

• Banned
back off March, we're still in "THE FEBS"!

Another classic Trump stunt - out to raise money for his own personal use - he has many loans nearing default and he can't borrow from any bank - no where even worldwide... so go to the only source he knows will work: PAC, parties and more BS to dupe them.
how dare Trump do the same thing he has done virtually the last 10 years: speak at CPAC?

An annual moron convention having a comedy hour. The idiots who attend this thing probably will place bets as to how many times he can use the word "great" in his "speech."

55 years ago on that same date: Monday, Feb 28, 1966, when I was 24 and a Marine Corps SGT in VN with my Marine infantry unit (2nd BN, 1st Marines), during Operation New York near Phu Bai, just south of Hue City.

Trump was 20 years old and was still getting phony excuses for ducking military service and especially in VN. That day I was wounded in four different places on my body. He has bone spurs - or so his MD stated... heluva comparison isn't it?

That story I post here every time this same date - to remember those we lost -
that awful event is here from last year >>>

55 years ago on that same date: Monday, Feb 28, 1966, when I was 24 and a Marine Corps SGT in VN with my Marine infantry unit (2nd BN, 1st Marines), during Operation New York near Phu Bai, just south of Hue City.

Trump was 20 years old and was still getting phony excuses for ducking military service and especially in VN. That day I was wounded in four different places on my body. He has bone spurs - or so his MD stated... heluva comparison isn't it?

Bill Clinton campaigned that one does not have to participate in combat to be a good President.
Comment...

Bill Clinton campaigned that one does not have to participate in combat to be a good President.
Comment...

Fact: Trump was a pitiful president in it for himself, his family connections, his nearly bankrupt empire, just for the loads of money; not much else, and plenty of it regardless of the source(s). He is the worst president in American political history, hands down - the very worst.

It's sold out now, but the cheap seats were $330 so my guess is that a lot of his fans will be watching him on CSpan, or maybe YouTube if T**** can stay off the topic of the election fraud.

Forum List

Back