So Moochelle wants paid- Laura Bush sets Her Straight

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

figures she thinks the tax payer should pay for her daily grazing at the buffet trough.

-Geaux

Michelle-O Complains About Not Getting Paid; Laura Bush Sets Her Straight

Read more at Michelle-O Complains About Not Getting Paid Laura Bush Sets Her Straight Vision to America
Obama didn`t complain and his wife didn`t ask to be paid. Are you shitstains capable of telling the truth...or actually reading?

Are you Obots capable of having a sense of humor? my gawd get off your knees already
Michelle: Food Nazi
Frankie boy, there are only 1 million of 17 million WW2 vets left among us but you choose to insult them. Let this be your first book.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich A History of Nazi Germany William L. Shirer Ron Rosenbaum 9781451651683 Amazon.com Books
One does not need to be a veteran who actually fought in World War I I.

I was six years old when I saw the Nazis rounding up Jews some of them my kindergarten play mates.

I was ten years old when I saw the Communists rounding up the kulaks and some of them were my friends and I never saw them again.

NaZis were horrible. Hitler was a monster. But Democrat god Franklin Delano Roosevelt sucked up to uncle Joe Stalin Who was far far worse. I hope you liberals are proud of your physical and mental cripple.

Ach, wirklich? Bitte, erzähl doch weiter...

Can a moderator please move this thread to the brain-dead rightie circle jerk forum, where it rightfully belongs? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
figures she thinks the tax payer should pay for her daily grazing at the buffet trough.

-Geaux

Michelle-O Complains About Not Getting Paid; Laura Bush Sets Her Straight

Read more at Michelle-O Complains About Not Getting Paid Laura Bush Sets Her Straight Vision to America

Just when I thought Faux News was the only media source that lied....along come several other right-wing sources..... Obama was talking about equal pay for equal work for American women in the workforce, something that Republicans in Congress don't believe in and the dumbass women that vote for them are in total agreement. Granted....people like Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin and Joni Ernst are probably not entitled to equal pay....but many women are and conservative women continue to vote against their own interests...tsk, tsk.
You do realize that women in the Obama administration are paid less than men. Maybe he should change that before he opens his mouth.
It`s highly unlikely that Obama needs advice from any racist chickenshit women hating goons.
Surprised you didn't get racist in there some how.

Pick the correct answer. Michelle Obama is:
1. the pride of the American nation;
2.Dolce&Gabbana and Gucci's pain in the b*tt;
3. another proof of Russian aggression?

Michelle Obama: SEASON'S GREETINGS TO YOUI WOULD LIKE TO WISH SEASON’S GREETINGS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU HARD-WORKING, DUMB-ASS, WHITE-TRASH, GUN-LOVING, CHRISTIAN CRACKER TAXPAYERS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
aaaa.jpg

Last edited:
That's funny. And they say the Rabid Righties have no sense of humor.

Should we enact a tax on the low priced Obamagas to help pay the First Lady

Obama didn`t complain and his wife didn`t ask to be paid. Are you shitstains capable of telling the truth...or actually reading?

Are you Obots capable of having a sense of humor? my gawd get off your knees already
Frankie boy, there are only 1 million of 17 million WW2 vets left among us but you choose to insult them. Let this be your first book.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich A History of Nazi Germany William L. Shirer Ron Rosenbaum 9781451651683 Amazon.com Books

My Dad was one of the ones who passed

What's your point?
My point is that you have no idea who the Nazis were. Michelle is a food Nazi? Fucking moron! Even Stephanie called to say you were an embarrassment.

Michelle is a food Nazi.

She needs to mind her own fucking business

Post a link to the law she signed.

"Obamagas"? :lmao: His energy secretary wants $5 gas...and of course Hussein just closed the Alaskan ANWR to drilling and is coming after the frackers with his stalinist EPA....for the kenyan mutt to claim credit for our energy boom is the sickest shit he's tried yet.

"Obamagas"? :lmao: His energy secretary wants $5 gas...and of course Hussein just closed the Alaskan ANWR to drilling and is coming after the frackers with his stalinist EPA....for the kenyan mutt to claim credit for our energy boom is the sickest shit he's tried yet.

See? A sense of humor! None of that effects the price of Obamagas!

:udaman:

My Dad was one of the ones who passed

What's your point?
My point is that you have no idea who the Nazis were. Michelle is a food Nazi? Fucking moron! Even Stephanie called to say you were an embarrassment.

wrong, I worked in a school cafeteria. and she is called a Food NAZI by more than one worker. And I find nothing impressive about the woman. so leave me out of your spew

Steph, we know you like to eat junk food and be fat....that's your choice, Michelle would never force you to eat healthy.......she just suggests, but you wouldn't understand, go eat your doughnut.

Forum List

Back