So, Manafort owed $60 million to a friend of Putin???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Call it Fake News (as directed by your cult leaders) but, my right wing friends, if this turns out to be 100% true, Manafort is not only going to be indicted for collusion, but possibly for treason.

Of course, his possible way out of the mess is to confess to being a money launderer......

The quid pro quo that Manafort (as Trump campaign manager) with Russian oligarchs should be "interesting" to find out.

Manafort had $60M relationship with Russian oligarch

Last edited:
  • Banned
Ahh.... I see you’re still feeling the pain of an ass kicking that happened months ago

You're funny.....a complete idiot, but funny nonetheless.......

Is the O/P about me or Trump's campaign manager???
(take your time in responding..............LOL)

Ahh.... I see you’re still feeling the pain of an ass kicking that happened months ago

The OP is a biased conspiracy theory, that's were it belongs.

As Hillary once said.... “what difference does it make?”.

Isn’t it weird how some people value the importance of certain topics?

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, or in this case, their freedom.

It will all come tumbling down soon enough.

woman-falls-o.gif

Too often small minded angry zealots try to turn legitimate businessmen into sinister characters in order to make a political point that doesn't exist. Oleg Deripaska isn't some sinister friend of Putin, he is a Russian philanthropist and the owner of the largest aluminum plant in the world and he is listed in Forbes. I bet he even contributed to the Clinton Foundation although Wiki doesn't say it. When Barry Hussein's roots go back to his African nationalist bigamist alcoholic father and his half brother who is living in a hut somewhere on $20 per year why is it so strange that Trump businessmen deal with their counterparts in Russia?

Technically he owed the money to a Russian oligarch, not Russia, but the oligarch is besties with Putin and Manafort promised insider access to Trump in return.

• Banned
As Hillary once said.... “what difference does it make?”.

Isn’t it weird how some people value the importance of certain topics?

That's OK....just put your head right back up your ass....and all will be fine....LOL

but the oligarch is besties with Putin and Manafort promised insider access to Trump in return.

Gotta "love" that vetting process by Trump when choosing a campaign manager, right???.....LOL

Democrats applauded the Hussein administration flying boxcars of U.S. taxpayer dollars and euros to the tune of several billion dollars to a country that supports terrorism but they are shocked and appalled that a Trump businessman deals with a Russian philanthropist. Go figure.

Too often small minded angry zealots try to turn legitimate businessmen into sinister characters in order to make a political point that doesn't exist. Oleg Deripaska isn't some sinister friend of Putin, he is a Russian philanthropist and the owner of the largest aluminum plant in the world and he is listed in Forbes. I bet he even contributed to the Clinton Foundation although Wiki doesn't say it. When Barry Hussein's roots go back to his African nationalist bigamist alcoholic father and his half brother who is living in a hut somewhere on $20 per year why is it so strange that Trump businessmen deal with their counterparts in Russia?

Tell us all how Trump saying no one had any Russian contacts is still true AND owing 60 milllion to those Russians is normal.

While you think up that wacky defense the rest of us will be laughing at you trying to deflect from reality.

Democrats applauded the Hussein administration flying boxcars of U.S. taxpayer dollars and euros to the tune of several billion dollars to a country that supports terrorism but they are shocked and appalled that a Trump businessman deals with a Russian philanthropist. Go figure.

Above, the "perfect" example of a Trump CULTIST....a paragon of delusion.

First, this idiot "thinks" that Obama gave Iran OUR money.....and, Second, that the Russian oligarch is just a good ol' philanthropist and Manafort had every right to share access to the WH for the "trivial" sum of $60 MILLION........

How truly fucked up this moron must be.................LOL

Last edited:

Above, the "perfect" example of a Trump CULTIST....a paragon of delusion.

First, this idiot "thinks" that Obama gave Iran OUR money.....and, Second, that the Russian oligarch is just a good ol' philanthropist and Manafort had every right to share access to the WH for the "trivial" sum of $60 MILLION........

Above, the "perfect" example of a Trump CULTIST....a paragon of delusional idiocy.

My apologies for the duplicate posts.....No idea why...

The pending questions now are these:

1. Did Manafort pay those $60 million back?
2. If so, with what?
3. Further, if so, was the pay back with money or U.S. information?
4. Was Trump aware that he appointed a campaign manager with debt to our sworn adversary?

2. If so, with what?
4. Was Trump aware that he appointed a campaign manager with debt to our sworn adversary?

You used the right term, since Trump didn't truly hire Manafort, because he volunteered his services for free. Odd that someone in debt for millions, would give away his services for free, and the only thing he wanted in return was access to Trump, his inner circle, and to do a little lobbying for his foreign clients.

2. If so, with what?

You used the right term, since Trump didn't truly hire Manafort, because he volunteered his services for free. Odd that someone in debt for millions, would give away his services for free, and the only thing he wanted in return was access to Trump, his inner circle, and to lobby for his foreign clients.

Call it Fake News (as directed by your cult leaders) but, my right wing friends, if this turns out to be 100% true, Manafort is not only going to be indicted for collusion, but possibly for treason.

Of course, his possible way out of the mess is to confess to being a money launderer......

The quid pro quo that Manafort (as Trump campaign manager) with Russian oligarchs should be "interesting" to find out.

Yep, from 2012, years before Trump even thought about running or having Manafort in his adminstration....

Man, are you stupid.

Money laundering to invest in foreign companies.
Half my neighborhood does that.
And this has what to do with Trump's campaign methodologies?
The best thing about you is that I can experience your idiocy without have to be in the same room.

Forum List

Back