So, Manafort owed $60 million to a friend of Putin???

Oh and an FYI. The Party of Regions that keeps getting put out there as the "pro Putin" Party also hired the Podesta Group to lobby for them.

Americans have been involved with Ukrainian politics and meddling by the US government for eons.

Victor Pinchuk the Ukrainian oligarch who made a fortune on a deal with Iran donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. Sits on the Atlantic Council. Same Council as Dmitri from CrowdStrike sits on.

The Ukrainians are a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation giving them more than the Saudis.

The problem is, the evidence that Manafort offered something political in exchange for the money he was owed, when he offered insider access to information from Trump.

Where's the proof of that?

They have the evidence of it in email communications.

Manafort offered ‘private briefings’ with Russian billionaire during Trump’s presidential campaign

You have to find the truth buried in the stories. Manafort didn't owe anyone. Others owed him.

"It is no secret Mr. Manafort was owed money by past clients after his work ended in 2014," Maloni said in the statement.

Manafort offered ‘private briefings’ with Russian billionaire during Trump’s presidential campaign

Yeah that is the same article I posed, but I only posted that to prove they have evidence of him providing access to information of the President. The article from yesterday that is in the OP says more evidence has been found showing more money.

Call it Fake News (as directed by your cult leaders) but, my right wing friends, if this turns out to be 100% true, Manafort is not only going to be indicted for collusion, but possibly for treason.

Of course, his possible way out of the mess is to confess to being a money launderer......

The quid pro quo that Manafort (as Trump campaign manager) with Russian oligarchs should be "interesting" to find out.

Manafort had $60M relationship with Russian oligarch

Yep, from 2012, years before Trump even thought about running or having Manafort in his adminstration....

Man, are you stupid.

Jake/Nat still hasn't slept since Nov 8th

Oh and an FYI. The Party of Regions that keeps getting put out there as the "pro Putin" Party also hired the Podesta Group to lobby for them.

Americans have been involved with Ukrainian politics and meddling by the US government for eons.

Victor Pinchuk the Ukrainian oligarch who made a fortune on a deal with Iran donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. Sits on the Atlantic Council. Same Council as Dmitri from CrowdStrike sits on.

The Ukrainians are a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation giving them more than the Saudis.

The problem is, the evidence that Manafort offered something political in exchange for the money he was owed, when he offered insider access to information from Trump.

Literally from the article:

"According to the Post, Manafort wrote the email to a former employee, Konstantin Kilimnik, who had worked for years with him on political consulting in Ukraine. Manafort asked Kilimnik to pass the offer to Deripaska."

So he was giving the information to a former employee.

I keep in contact with my former boss he tells me what is going on with the company he works for now and I tell him what is going on with his former employer.

How scandalous.

Manafort's firm just like the Podesta Group have worked with a great number of eastern European nations. All legal. All on the up and up.

I don't know if these liberals are just children or just hate Trump. These guys have been in multi national business and/or politics for decades they have connections with everyone.

No one is looking at their connections to the UK or France for example. Before someone says those connections don't matter yes they do. They matter for perspective. If Trump or whoever only had ties to Russia and no one else it would be a concern, but if he has connections to everyone which he does the Russian connection isn't so bad.

The man has a muti national company he has some connection to everyone.

Gee, I haven't heard much of those Trump connections with Brazil, Uganda, Iceland, Madagascar, etc.
I guess "everyone" really boils down to Russia and all those oligarchs wanting to launder their illicit money........LOL

Lol. The romantic lib frothing obsession continues.

Well, you're "correct"......there nothing wrong with Trump's campaign manager laundering money for Russian thugs...and making a little profit on the side, promising access to the oval office.....

You'd be better off bringing up Hillary......LOL

Manafort, actually could be Trump's "out" in this mess....at least a 'partial out' on the collusion with the Russians part....

Trump really did not go after Manafort as a campaign manager....at least that is what the investigation and journalistic investigations are showing....

Manafort, went to a friend of Trump's and told him, he really needed to connect with Trump, and wanted the campaign manager job...

the friend of trump recommended Trump meeting him...Trump did not know Manafort previous to this point( but I believe he was informed that Manafort had done previous work indirectly for Putin in the Ukraine)...

Manafort's proposal to be Trump's campaign manager sent to Trump in a letter, said that Manafort was offering to be his campaign manager, FOR FREE, at no salary.

Trump hired him....

Manafort owed the Russian Oligarch, the right hand man of Putin, $60 million dollars, for loans this billionaire gave him, without putting up, any collateral and without any kind of payment arrangement and even without a due date of when to pay them back...other than whenever the Oligarch chose. STRANGE, eh?

This is bad for Manafort because it appears that this was just "pay" for a major job he was doing for them, but being given this loan and depositing it in to his bank accounts and his two daughter's bank accounts, kept Manafort from having to claim the $60 million as income and avoided any US tax on it as income.... illegal, tax evasion!

But let's get back to Manafort and Trump.... Manafort basically BEGGED to become his campaign manager, and when he did, he sent emails to the Oligarch regarding the Trump campaign manager position and said he could arrange a private meeting, where he could tell the oligarch the inside scoop on the Trump campaign....also in emails to a Manafort assistant from Manafort asking him to figure out a way, him being Trump's campaign manager, could help get him "WHOLE" with the Oligarch.....

What the heck did that mean, "get whole" with the Oligarch he allegedly was given $60 million dollar on cough cough, loans....???

So maybe, just a slight maybe...

President Trump was being 'had' and manipulated by Manafort for the Russians via the Russian Oligarch...the Oligarch who is on record saying that there was no difference between his own goals and the goals of the Russian Government and Putin, that these goals are one and the same...

Trump could have easily been snowed by Manafort and not known all of these money connections and loans and was just susceptible to the attention given by the Russians due to his business deals he had going to get a Trump tower in Moscow, and NOT because he wanted to hurt our Nation?

Either thing is bad, but one is pure evil....to intentionally blow our nation up for Russia, the other is simply a blind eye to Russia due to his own greed and wanting a Trump tower deal in Moscow.... :p

Last edited:
The man has a muti national company he has some connection to everyone.

Gee, I haven't heard much of those Trump connections with Brazil, Uganda, Iceland, Madagascar, etc.
I guess "everyone" really boils down to Russia and all those oligarchs wanting to launder their illicit money........LOL

My guess is no one is looking into those since it doesn't fit the narrative.

"According to the Post, Manafort wrote the email to a former employee, Konstantin Kilimnik, who had worked for years with him on political consulting in Ukraine. Manafort asked Kilimnik to pass the offer to Deripaska."

I keep in contact with my former boss he tells me what is going on with the company he works for now and I tell him what is going on with his former employer.

How scandalous.

Manafort's firm just like the Podesta Group have worked with a great number of eastern European nations. All legal. All on the up and up.

I don't know if these liberals are just children or just hate Trump. These guys have been in multi national business and/or politics for decades they have connections with everyone.

No one is looking at their connections to the UK or France for example. Before someone says those connections don't matter yes they do. They matter for perspective. If Trump or whoever only had ties to Russia and no one else it would be a concern, but if he has connections to everyone which he does the Russian connection isn't so bad.

Everyone appears connected globally when one hits a certain level of wealth.

One can only "imagine" what right wingers would be spewing right now, if any democrat had done what Trump's cronies have with Russian dirty money.....LOL

How scandalous.

Everyone appears connected globally when one hits a certain level of wealth.

I pretty much agree with that, however there are some rich people that do a lot more good than bad and you can genuinely tell they aren't as corrupt as the others. Richard Branson comes to mind for me.

One can only "imagine" what right wingers would be spewing right now, if any democrat had done what Trump's cronies have with Russian dirty money.....LOL

Prove the money was dirty. Podestas and the Podesta Group work for Russians as well. It's what these people do for a living.

ETA: I'm not trying to do "tit for tat" here with the Podestas. Just pointing out that these professionals deal with people from all over the world to lobby on their behest.

Lol. The romantic lib frothing obsession continues.

Well, you're "correct"......there nothing wrong with Trump's campaign manager laundering money for Russian thugs...and making a little profit on the side, promising access to the oval office.....

You'd be better off bringing up Hillary......LOL

Are you kidding me? You are that gullible. The Clinton's were taking in millions from countries that were wanting her to steer contracts.

Oh gee. Look who Oleg is also connected to.....

:lol:

Washington Babylon — June 17, 2009, 11:21 am
Russian Oligarch Retains Advisory Firm Close to Hillary to Help Resolve Visa Ban
By Ken Silverstein

Russian Oligarch Retains Advisory Firm Close to Hillary to Help Resolve Visa Ban | Harper's Magazine

So, retaining an advisory firm is exactly the SAME as taking $60 million and promising access to the oval office.....Who knew???...............LOL

(desperate much TinyBrain?)

Prove the money was dirty. Podestas and the Podesta Group work for Russians as well. It's what these people do for a living.

Well, fuck, its about time that you morons to bring up Clinton.....The very BEST way to "defend" the orange fuck head is to assert that Clinton is also dirty....LOL

Forum List

Back