So Lets Eliminate The Police? Then How Do We Go To The Bank?

and with no police,,whats the point of having traffic lights?
Traffic lights control traffic not cops. Youre kind of killing your own argument with these stupid ass statements.
If there are not police officers to enforce rules of the road then people will run red lights when they feel like it.
People run red lights now dummy and police are enforcing the rules. Most people understand that if they run a red light they will have a car wreck.

Anyone who thinks we need to eliminate the police is a moron.
Well then thiers a shitload of leftist out there calling for just that .. ....morons indeed .but what else is new

Minneapolis city council is discussing the elimination of the police department

As a useful idiot yourself do you know why the left calls for the eradication of police ?.....of course you dont...

Enjoy your useful idiot status while it lasts

Wow, that's an interesting admission from you since it's people on your side of the aisle that are calling for dismantling, and slashing budgets.
You've heard the new chant from your camp, right ? ‘Defund The Police !’

People on your "side" are calling the cop who knelt on Floyd's neck a "hero". Do you automatically endorse everything your "side" says?
Who? Crazy talk
I can quote your fellow blob supporter who said it. You probably want to give him a thumbs up for it: right?

Traffic lights control traffic not cops. Youre kind of killing your own argument with these stupid ass statements.
If there are not police officers to enforce rules of the road then people will run red lights when they feel like it.
People run red lights now dummy and police are enforcing the rules. Most people understand that if they run a red light they will have a car wreck.
Very few. No police and you ll see more of it. As well as excessive speeding. You lost another debate.

Wow, that's an interesting admission from you since it's people on your side of the aisle that are calling for dismantling, and slashing budgets.
You've heard the new chant from your camp, right ? ‘Defund The Police !’

People on your "side" are calling the cop who knelt on Floyd's neck a "hero". Do you automatically endorse everything your "side" says?
Who? Crazy talk
I can quote your fellow blob supporter who said it. You probably want to give him a thumbs up for it: right?
I mean in terms of prominent people or politicians? Not some whack jobs here. Blob supporter? I dont support you and your fake outrage and hypocrisy.

Very few. No police and you ll see more of it. As well as excessive speeding. You lost another debate.
You call 4 million very few? Thats just in california. you are 0-83 now

4 million what?

this is a good question to ask any lunatic that wants to eliminate all police and end prisons. Yah, OK. so how are 200 Million Adults supposed to deposit/cash their checks and get a mortgage/car loan?

Jesus ^ this a stupid post even for you! I've never seen a cop in a bank.. not even one. And what do cops have to do with mortgage and car loans? Beyond that, who in the hell is saying we don't need cops and prisons?

Stunningly stupid! :rolleyes:

this is a good question to ask any lunatic that wants to eliminate all police and end prisons. Yah, OK. so how are 200 Million Adults supposed to deposit/cash their checks and get a mortgage/car loan?

There shouldn't be any banks
Dissolve the oppressive monetary system.
Everything should be free.

4 million what?
Now you going to pretend like you cant read what you claimed? Now youre 0-84. I stay with a foot up your ass. :)

4 million what?
Now you going to pretend like you cant read what you claimed? Now youre 0-84. I stay with a foot up your ass. :)
4 million what. Link it. You’re being vague on purpose. 85-0.

4 million what?
I wasnt being vauge. Youre just toostupid to remember what you claimed. You are now 0-86

4 million what?
I wasnt being vauge. Youre just to stupid to remember what you claimed. You are now 0-86
You are. 4 mil. what? Accidents? 86-0. Provide a link. Do you need help with copying and pasting?

no more cops? that means no more new high speech chases to watch on you tube?

4 million what?
I wasnt being vauge. Youre just to stupid to remember what you claimed. You are now 0-86
You are. 4 mil. what? Accidents? 86-0. Provide a link. Do you need help with copying and pasting?
Yes I am 86-0. I dont have to copy and past your claim. You know what you claimed. Now I am 87-0 for you being a dumbass. :)

We need the police, the issue is when a bad cop is found, there is protections for him that the union will fight for, to retain the cop. The issue is getting rid of those cops that are bad and remove the protections that keep them employed. Time to end the unions that support and defend bad cops.

It's called direct deposit.

And you can get a mortgage on line now.

I even mail in my deposits. And now I can just take a picture of a check and have it deposited to my account. I haven't stepped foot in a bank in al least 5 years

Forum List

Back