So Lets Eliminate The Police? Then How Do We Go To The Bank?

Anyone who thinks we need to eliminate the police is a moron.

Wow, that's an interesting admission from you since it's people on your side of the aisle that are calling for dismantling, and slashing budgets.
You've heard the new chant from your camp, right ? ‘Defund The Police !’

Wow, that's an interesting admission from you since it's people on your side of the aisle that are calling for dismantling, and slashing budgets.

People on your "side" are calling the cop who knelt on Floyd's neck a "hero". Do you automatically endorse everything your "side" says?

People on your "side" are calling the cop who knelt on Floyd's neck a "hero". Do you automatically endorse everything your "side" says?

No I do not, and I would like to see who it is that would call these cops "heroes". I'm not saying there isn't ANY, but I haven't personally come across anyone making such a despicable comment. If there are any that do feel that way, it's a very minute percentage of the population.

But lets get back to your comments. Since this demand of defunding the police is a growing trend on your side, you are in fact calling a lot of your people "morons".

Oh, and by the way, I heartily agree !

..the blacks want to eliminate America as it is..go read what they say on black forums:
HATE whites and HATE America

/—-/ People on your side are “honoring” a drug addict and counterfeiter.
E694BEEE-1B82-42FD-95A1-DB0F0C760E4F.jpeg

No I do not, and I would like to see who it is that would call these cops "heroes". I'm not saying there isn't ANY, but I haven't personally come across anyone making such a despicable comment. If there are any that do feel that way, it's a very minute percentage of the population.

But lets get back to your comments. Since this demand of defunding the police is a growing trend on your side, you are in fact calling a lot of your people "morons".

Oh, and by the way, I heartily agree !

Here is the post:

Here are the sacks of shit who agree. I left off the one who "loved" it.
1591352617787.png

I disagree with people on the left all of the time:

About Voter ID
About the Electoral Colleg
About Nuclear Power
About Obama's scandals
About #metoo

That sort of thing is glossed over in the lazy approach most on the right (and many on the left) take to the dialogue here.

View attachment 345903
Yep.

Believe it or not, drug addicts and counterfeiters have rights too. True story.

View attachment 345903
Yep.

/——-/ True, they have rights, but to honor them is idiotic.

View attachment 345903
Yep.

/——-/ True, they have rights, but to honor them is idiotic.

You support, honor, defend, and love the blob who admits to grabbing women who aren't his wife by the genitals. You have no room to talk; but that has never stopped you before.

Do you consider the cop who killed Mr. Floyd a hero? You gave a thumbs up to a post that called him a hero. Do you stand by that?

Don't laugh at the elected officials in Minnesota who plan to abolish the police and replace them with community resources.

9ll: What's the emergency?

Home owner: Some people are trying to break into my home.

911: One moment, please. I'll connect you to Community Resources.

Community Resources: Good morning. How can I help you?

Home owner: Some men are breaking into my home at this very second. Help!

Community Resources: Calm down, sir. Those gentlemen mean you no harm. Just open the door, give them some coffee and cake, and ask them to pour out their feelings. Then give them some of your furniture and maybe some cash. $500 should be adequate. After all, you don't really need all that furniture and cash, do you? No doubt those gentlemen do need those things for their families. Have a nice day!

Those who are calling for it fall into two categories. First, the Anarchists. Nobody takes them seriously. Second, the folks who have seen reform after reform effort made, and nothing change.

The police shoot an unarmed guy. The police are called on it, and promise reforms. Nothing changes. The same abuses as before, with new names, continue. Sometimes the abuses are even allowed because of the Reform Effort. This way they cops don’t have to hide it, or lie about it. Wow, what a great idea.

Those folks are frustrated, and sick of it. Report after report. Chicago police violating civil rights by taking people to an off the books police station to question them, without a lawyer, or any access. Denying that the person ever went near there, or such a facility exists.

The reforms kick in, and the building is now more overt, but nothing much else happened.

Why? The Dukakis rule. No Politician can argue against police without being labeled soft on crime, which means no higher office, and an excellent chance at being voted out of office thanks to the Police Union power.

What is funny to me is that both sides what the Police to do those abuses, but to the other side. Conservatives want the Police to murder ANTIFA and anyone else they don’t like. Liberals want the Police to execute Racist Right Wing idiots like Cliven Bundy. But both sides don’t understand that the Police are going to kill you both. The dangerous group that the Police have to worry about the most changes from time to time. From Sovereign Citizens, to ANTIFA. From Scary brown guys to Scary Black guys. From White Nationalists, to Black Panthers.

You want to know who the real Traitors are to America? Anyone who says this group, or that group does not deserve any rights. That is treason to the entire Constitution, and without that, you don’t have a Country, you have a tin pot dictatorship. It may sound fine so long as you are in charge, but the Constitution protects you even when you aren’t in charge, if WE demand that it does.

this is a good question to ask any lunatic that wants to eliminate all police and end prisons. Yah, OK. so how are 200 Million Adults supposed to deposit/cash their checks and get a mortgage/car loan?
Not smart to eliminate police and prisons but you can get direct deposit and a loan on the internet.

Who? Crazy talk

this is a good question to ask any lunatic that wants to eliminate all police and end prisons. Yah, OK. so how are 200 Million Adults supposed to deposit/cash their checks and get a mortgage/car loan?
Not smart to eliminate police and prisons but you can get direct deposit and a loan on the internet.
i only go inside the bank to hit on the very sexy latino tellers

Forum List

Back