Republicans weren't running the Justice Dept, moron.

then they were too incompetent to see justice done ... THE LAW KNOWS NO POLITICAL PARTY.

DUMBASS.
Horseshit. Dims run the justice department as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democrat party.

TOTAL RW INCOMPETENCE.

statute of limitations hadnt expired when Comey stepped in or he couldnt have reopened the investigation.

take a break and go rub one off, your dick in your hand its all you have.

Ah, so your "comeback" to posting idiotic stuff and having others point out that it's idiotic...is to post in CAPS and get obscene?

You're struggling, Siete. Might be time to call it a day!

RW Incompetence ...

no Dems .. Comey could have submitted evidence to Sessions and Sessions could have prosecuted Clinton.

but...

there was no evidence of criminal guilt.

where was I .. Clinton/emails ... YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

in fact, Sessions still can ..

Section 19 of the Internal Security Act of 1950, 64 Stat. 1005, provides a ten-year limitations period for prosecutions under the espionage statutes, 18 U.S.C. Secs.792 to 794.

but theres no criminal evidence.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Claiming there's no criminal evidence against Clinton is amusing, Siete. There is a TON of evidence and that's just the stuff she didn't manage to destroy.

Can any snowflake prove he didn't?

Innocent until proven guilty, snowflakes ... unlike Democrats: 'Innocent AFTER Proven Guilty' :p

then they were too incompetent to see justice done ... THE LAW KNOWS NO POLITICAL PARTY.

DUMBASS.
Horseshit. Dims run the justice department as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democrat party.

TOTAL RW INCOMPETENCE.

statute of limitations hadnt expired when Comey stepped in or he couldnt have reopened the investigation.

Ah, so your "comeback" to posting idiotic stuff and having others point out that it's idiotic...is to post in CAPS and get obscene?

You're struggling, Siete. Might be time to call it a day!

RW Incompetence ...

no Dems .. Comey could have submitted evidence to Sessions and Sessions could have prosecuted Clinton.

but...

there was no evidence of criminal guilt.

where was I .. Clinton/emails ... YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

in fact, Sessions still can ..

Section 19 of the Internal Security Act of 1950, 64 Stat. 1005, provides a ten-year limitations period for prosecutions under the espionage statutes, 18 U.S.C. Secs.792 to 794.

but theres no criminal evidence.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Claiming there's no criminal evidence against Clinton is amusing, Siete. There is a TON of evidence and that's just the stuff she didn't manage to destroy.

post # 53

BleachBit may not be quite as sinister as Gowdy makes it out to be. It's one of many services you can download online to free up space on your computer by removing old unused files and clearing out internet history and cookies.

Actually, as you know, it is as sinister as Trey Gowdy makes it out to be. You make a futile effort to say it just makes space on your computer. It really destroys those files by writing over them hundreds of times making them impossible to retrieve them in the future. Concealing them from the government to whom they belong.

I have no problem with people in government having private email accounts, Marc. The problem I have is when one of them sets up multiple private servers that they use to conduct ALL of their official business through in an attempt to hide what they're doing from Congressional oversight which is EXACTLY what Hillary Clinton DID! Then when she was found out...because she was hiding emails from Congressional investigators looking into Benghazi...she had her people scrub her servers in an attempt to destroy the evidence against her.
So it's the SCRUBBING that you have problems with?

Also, are you suggesting that Hillary never used her official government email address/es to conduct government business?

youre forgetting thats conjecture, you dont have any proof.

oh wait --

youre not forgetting, youre lying.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
If Republicans didn't lie they'd have nothing to say.

at the end of the day Kershner and the entire Trump cartel is in the hot box.

shouda got Clinton when you could have RATHER THAN BLOWING EXCUSES UP EVERYONES ASS.

SUCKERS.

hey, has Manafort been indicted yet?

Last edited:
Iceberg

You saw me yesterday say what she did was shady...

Guess what folks I do not like her, I did not support her nor her actions..

I did end up voting for my party , like most Americans did..We had very little choice.

Now...hummm can you say the same Easy, Iceberg, or OldTree?

I doubt it..

any particular reason you keep changing the topic? i'm not flinging insults back at you and if that's where this si going, i'm out.

Answer the question Iceberg....

what question? who did i vote for? trump. why? likely same reasons you voted for hillary, if you did.

now what does ANY of this have to do with defining what kushner did as different than hillary? nothing.

so i ask again, why do we sidetrack these things? if you don't care (as you said, don't care about legalities, you don't like the guy) then what is the point of discussion?

so - back to you.
do you understand the HUGE difference between a private account vs. private server?
do you feel what hillary did is more "scorn worthy" than what kushner did?
You're forgetting the fact that Hillary used her private server to store, receive and transmit highly classified government documents.

youre forgetting thats conjecture, you dont have any proof.

oh wait --

youre not forgetting, youre lying.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
well dude, there are 33k of emails missing. why?

The Bush white house did it, and they erased 22 million emails that were under subpeona.
SHOTS!!!!

0b9.gif

Poor Prog Moonbats are desperate to deflect attention away from the epic damage they have done to the NFL this week...hence this Fake News about Jared using his personal email account.

Occam's Razor: People Jared was in touch with during the campaign have his personal account info. They use that to email him; and he responds.

BFD

I have no problem with people in government having private email accounts, Marc. The problem I have is when one of them sets up multiple private servers that they use to conduct ALL of their official business through in an attempt to hide what they're doing from Congressional oversight which is EXACTLY what Hillary Clinton DID! Then when she was found out...because she was hiding emails from Congressional investigators looking into Benghazi...she had her people scrub her servers in an attempt to destroy the evidence against her.
So it's the SCRUBBING that you have problems with?

Also, are you suggesting that Hillary never used her official government email address/es to conduct government business?

I have a problem with Clinton setting the whole thing up the way she did right from the start, Marc! It's obvious that she was trying to avoid Congressional scrutiny on how they were doing the whole pay for play thing with the Clinton Foundation and the State Department! The fact that she blatantly lied to Congressional investigators looking into Benghazi when she claimed to have turned over ALL relevant emails is what led to the discovery of her two private servers hidden away at her home!

Are you suggesting that Clinton DID use her official government email address to conduct the vast majority of her State Department business? One of the reasons her private servers were discovered, Marc was that Congressional investigators were mystified that they weren't finding more emails on Clinton's official State Department account. You see someone using their Blackberry device constantly...yet there don't seem to be a lot of emails? Obviously...something's not right with that! Clinton got caught because she was running the State Department primarily through her private servers.

I have a problem with Clinton setting the whole thing up the way she did right from the start, Marc! It's obvious that she was trying to avoid Congressional scrutiny on how they were doing the whole pay for play thing with the Clinton Foundation and the State Department! The fact that she blatantly lied to Congressional investigators looking into Benghazi when she claimed to have turned over ALL relevant emails is what led to the discovery of her two private servers hidden away at her home!

Are you suggesting that Clinton DID use her official government email address to conduct the vast majority of her State Department business? One of the reasons her private servers were discovered, Marc was that Congressional investigators were mystified that they weren't finding more emails on Clinton's official State Department account. You see someone using their Blackberry device constantly...yet there don't seem to be a lot of emails? Obviously...something's not right with that! Clinton got caught because she was running the State Department primarily through her private servers.
If these were indeed crimes, why wasn't she arrested and brought to justice for them?

She confessed to it, dipshit, and Comey testified to it.

so its clintons fault republicans were too incompetent to find anything criminal and convict her.

who the hell is the dipshits again?

Republicans weren't running the Justice Dept, moron.

DUMBASS.

TOTAL RW INCOMPETENCE.

Where does the "right wing incompetence" come in, douche bag? Republicans had nothing to do with Comey's investigation.

If these were indeed crimes, why wasn't she arrested and brought to justice for them?
Already answered: Corrupt Obama and Lying Lynch ran the Justice Dept.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back