Go to the other link I gave you...Tantum is a private email server..He and his wife both used this private address..Look it up...

NonStop is a series of server computers introduced to market in 1976 by Tandem Computers Inc., beginning with the NonStop product line, which was followed by the Hewlett-Packard Integrity NonStop product line extension. Because NonStop systems are based on an integrated hardware/software stack, HP also developed a special operating system for them: NonStop OS.

Neither link mentions "Tantum" or "Tandem."

Do you see where it says, Kushner used a Tandem account Along with his official Government Email account..? It is actually a grammar error so I can see why it looks confusing ..

Kushner used the private account in tandem with his official White House email account to correspond with current and former senior White House officials"

Look for that paragraph in this link..
Report: Jared Kushner used a private email server for White House work

The Gestapo & Her Mueller find Absolutely NOTHING. Let's note also that Kushner was still a PRIVATE CITIZEN at the time, and the emails HERR Mueller was interested in were generated during THE CAMPAIGN and During The Transition in to The White House.

Besides that, why do you need emails when the Entire Trump Campaign team was under Illegal Surveillance for 18 Months by Obama Bin Spying?

Contrast Kushner's and Trump Jr.'s Complete Cooperation and Transparency with THE DNC's Refusal to let anyone look at their server, and Hillary Clinton Bleach Bitting 33,000 emails in violation of two Federal Preservation Orders and with The FBI's permission under James Comey..... Even Trump Tower allowed a complete inspection of Trump Tower Servers by our intelligence community....

Yah, something stinks here. And what stinks is a Nothing Burger Investigation in to No Crimes Committed, while actual Crimes are being Ignored by The FBI & DOJ, committed by Comey, Lynch, Rice, Powers and Obama as well as Clinton, and all of them are being swept under the rug.

Hell, Mueller refuses to look at THE DNC Server and Refuses to interview Seth Rich? And why isn't he talking to DW Schultz and The Pakistani Hacker she and Hillary Clinton and The DNC had working for them? WTF is up with that?

And why is The DOJ and FBI refusing to allow any of it's people be interviewed by The Senate of Congress now? And why is The DOJ, FBI, and IRS effectively still being run by THE OBAMA Administration appointees?

The man is obviously hiding something.

giphy.gif

Interesting that you post a Shia Labeouf GIF, seeing how much he loathes Don Trump.

well at least he didn't delete them all.

that's already a step up now isn't it?

I'm waiting for citation that he even gave the committee any emails. No less the eneirety of his account. Only then will we know how many were deleted.
giggle.

No citation that kushner actually turned over any private emails?

Waiting
you do that.

i'm still waiting for signs of unbiased intelligence.

ok, i'm done. you wait all you want. i've tried to answer questions as they come up but you and others just refuse to answer them in return. i've never found honest value in these conversations much less honest people, do i just avoid them when we get to this point.

I never heard of that certain server that the guy mentioned yesterday ( looked it up and 0 in search, my son who is Hi-Tech had a server running on our table, he was going to charge people but never finished it..I also had a Website and paid for a server Iceberg so I know what one is.

Do a search where Clinton started with a server of her own and then did use a service..

Show me where a Tandum Server has a major back up service if they get deleted such as what Kushner was using

Go to the other link I gave you...Tantum is a private email server..He and his wife both used this private address..Look it up...

NonStop is a series of server computers introduced to market in 1976 by Tandem Computers Inc., beginning with the NonStop product line, which was followed by the Hewlett-Packard Integrity NonStop product line extension. Because NonStop systems are based on an integrated hardware/software stack, HP also developed a special operating system for them: NonStop OS.

Neither link mentions "Tantum" or "Tandem."

Do you see where it says, Kushner used a Tandem account Along with his official Government Email account..? It is actually a grammar error so I can see why it looks confusing ..

Kushner used the private account in tandem with his official White House email account to correspond with current and former senior White House officials"

Wrong, it says he used a private email account "IN TANDEM" with his government account.

in tandem

in tandem
Occurring or acting simultaneously or in conjunction. The tax changes are coming into effect in tandem with several relief schemes for lower-income families. The director worked in tandem with numerous psychologists to faithfully portray dissociative identity disorder.

any particular reason you keep changing the topic? i'm not flinging insults back at you and if that's where this si going, i'm out.

Answer the question Iceberg....

what question? who did i vote for? trump. why? likely same reasons you voted for hillary, if you did.

now what does ANY of this have to do with defining what kushner did as different than hillary? nothing.

so i ask again, why do we sidetrack these things? if you don't care (as you said, don't care about legalities, you don't like the guy) then what is the point of discussion?

so - back to you.
do you understand the HUGE difference between a private account vs. private server?
do you feel what hillary did is more "scorn worthy" than what kushner did?

Kushner used a non stop server not just a private email... that make it look so innocent lol..

NonStop systems are, to an extent, self-healing. To circumvent single points of failure, they are equipped with some redundant components. When a mainline component fails, the system automatically falls back to the backup.

Please post a link saying that Kushner had such a server setup.

Kushner used the private account in tandem with his official White House email account to correspond with current and former senior White House officials, outside advisers and others, about subjects ranging from media coverage to event planning.

Tandem servers are non stop , fault tolerant servers which are used for applications which need heavy transaction processing.(OLTP).
Report: Jared Kushner used a private email server for White House work

Kushner used private email to conduct White House business

great. now show me where this is illegal.

you never do answer a single question, do you? just slap down another opinion piece.

Answer the question Iceberg....

what question? who did i vote for? trump. why? likely same reasons you voted for hillary, if you did.

now what does ANY of this have to do with defining what kushner did as different than hillary? nothing.

so i ask again, why do we sidetrack these things? if you don't care (as you said, don't care about legalities, you don't like the guy) then what is the point of discussion?

so - back to you.
do you understand the HUGE difference between a private account vs. private server?

Kushner used a non stop server not just a private email... that make it look so innocent lol..

NonStop systems are, to an extent, self-healing. To circumvent single points of failure, they are equipped with some redundant components. When a mainline component fails, the system automatically falls back to the backup.

Kushner used the private account in tandem with his official White House email account to correspond with current and former senior White House officials, outside advisers and others, about subjects ranging from media coverage to event planning.

Tandem servers are non stop , fault tolerant servers which are used for applications which need heavy transaction processing.(OLTP).

it says:

"Kushner used the private account in tandem with his official White House email account to correspond with current and former senior White House officials"

It doesn't say anything about a "Tandem server," dumbass.

Furthermore, it says "he used a private email server" one time, and then never discusses the matter again. No details whatsoever. I don't buy that as credible. It sounds like the reporter doesn't know what he's talking about.
in tandem just means he used them together. there is no foul here. and if hillary had turned over the server/messages likely no foul there either. but she didn't.

he has.

enough for me to know who's hiding shit and who isn't.

again - yesterday you didn't know the difference between a private account or a private server.

now today you're a genius.

gonna pass on your technical expertise and put it down as hypocritical butthurt.

have a nice evening. i got a rock show to do now. :)

The Gestapo & Her Mueller find Absolutely NOTHING. Let's note also that Kushner was still a PRIVATE CITIZEN at the time, and the emails HERR Mueller was interested in were generated during THE CAMPAIGN and During The Transition in to The White House.

Besides that, why do you need emails when the Entire Trump Campaign team was under Illegal Surveillance for 18 Months by Obama Bin Spying?

Contrast Kushner's and Trump Jr.'s Complete Cooperation and Transparency with THE DNC's Refusal to let anyone look at their server, and Hillary Clinton Bleach Bitting 33,000 emails in violation of two Federal Preservation Orders and with The FBI's permission under James Comey..... Even Trump Tower allowed a complete inspection of Trump Tower Servers by our intelligence community....

Yah, something stinks here. And what stinks is a Nothing Burger Investigation in to No Crimes Committed, while actual Crimes are being Ignored by The FBI & DOJ, committed by Comey, Lynch, Rice, Powers and Obama as well as Clinton, and all of them are being swept under the rug.

Hell, Mueller refuses to look at THE DNC Server and Refuses to interview Seth Rich? And why isn't he talking to DW Schultz and The Pakistani Hacker she and Hillary Clinton and The DNC had working for them? WTF is up with that?

And why is The DOJ and FBI refusing to allow any of it's people be interviewed by The Senate of Congress now? And why is The DOJ, FBI, and IRS effectively still being run by THE OBAMA Administration appointees?
You don't care if Russia was involved in our election? Not much of a patriot, are you?

well at least he didn't delete them all.

that's already a step up now isn't it?

I'm waiting for citation that he even gave the committee any emails. No less the eneirety of his account. Only then will we know how many were deleted.
giggle.

Waiting
you do that.

ok, i'm done. you wait all you want. i've tried to answer questions as they come up but you and others just refuse to answer them in return. i've never found honest value in these conversations much less honest people, do i just avoid them when we get to this point.

I never heard of that certain server that the guy mentioned yesterday ( looked it up and 0 in search, my son who is Hi-Tech had a server running on our table, he was going to charge people but never finished it..I also had a Website and paid for a server Iceberg so I know what one is.

Do a search where Clinton started with a server of her own and then did use a service..

Show me where a Tandum Server has a major back up service if they get deleted such as what Kushner was using
you know what it is?

1u or 2? 4? what processor was in it? what OS was it running? how much memory did it have and was it SCSI or SATA based?

back to google, huh?

Kushner continued using this private service he opened in December and used it for months to the month of August after he was sworn in.

Do you have a link showing the DOJ refusing to allow any interviews?

Don't you think it's awesome he turned over EVERY SINGLE EMAIL from his PRIVATE ACCOUNT, and they FOUND ZERO, ZIP, NADA, about RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

And he didn't need to BLEACH BIT EVEN ONE FUCKING EMAIL BEFORE DOING THAT!

Isn't that cool that Kushner had that much faith in himself, and his Father In Law (The President) that he could commit to FULL DISCLOSURE?

He didn't have to smash 17 Electronic Devices with a hammer when he said he had JUST ONE, NOR remove their SIM cards and destroy them to conceal what he was doing on them, Nor did he have to build a SECRET SERVER to conceal what he was doing from THE STATE DEPARTMENT, and he did disclose that he had a private account which he used initially during the transition, and KUSHNER Did not have to BLEACH BIT 33,000 emails before deciding to cooperate with Herr Mueller.

He also did not have a President Lie about the fact that he KNEW NOTHING about a Secret Server, while secretly emailing Hillary Clinton as did Lynch using an Alias. How Sneaky...?

How Awesome is that?

I Applaud Jared Kushner for being an HONEST and TRANSPARENT MAN.
giphy.gif

Hillary Rotten Clinton and Obama Bin Lying......NOT SO MUCH... BOOOO!
I Applaud Jared Kushner for being an HONEST and TRANSPARENT MAN.

Jared Kushner releases details of four meetings with Russian individuals but says he has 'nothing to hide'

Kushner updated disclosure to add more than 100 foreign contacts: report

Yea, he is completely transparent. He just has a bad memory.

mDfqkDQaRUKDDEm1cFA3_HtQ4Slo.gif

so - back to you.

it says:

"Kushner used the private account in tandem with his official White House email account to correspond with current and former senior White House officials"

Furthermore, it says "he used a private email server" one time, and then never discusses the matter again. No details whatsoever. I don't buy that as credible. It sounds like the reporter doesn't know what he's talking about.
in tandem just means he used them together. there is no foul here. and if hillary had turned over the server/messages likely no foul there either. but she didn't.

he has.

Dude, he used 2 different emails ..One a secret one used corresponding with others in the WH. The other one was run on a government server...We don't even know the facts yet..lol

it says:

he has.

Dude, he used 2 different emails ..One a secret one used corresponding with others in the WH. The other one was run on a government server...We don't even know the facts yet..lol

yet - he's guilty to you.

how...funny.

Unless Kushner had his own server, he did not turn anything over, the feds just take it off the remote server, no need for Kushner to do anything. Unlike Hillary who hid her server in the fucking bathroom

Hillary's turn. Oh wait she was supposed to go first.

it says:

he has.

A "secret email?" Does that mean every email account that the Dims and Mueller don't know about is "secret?" Apparently my email address is "secret." I must be some kind of criminal!

giggle.

Waiting
you do that.

you know what it is?

1u or 2? 4? what processor was in it? what OS was it running? how much memory did it have and was it SCSI or SATA based?

back to google, huh?

I had a Vbulletin, I paid for a server . I had a person doing the programming and I built it myself while he did the coding.. It is the same program this site uses. I know the difference .

I have no idea what my son had going but he was building a server to host others.

it says:

he has.

A "secret email?" Does that mean every email account that the Dims and Mueller don't know about is "secret?" Apparently my email address is "secret." I must be some kind of criminal!

Yes, it is secret email when you conduct business in the WH with it as he did.

Forum List

Back