Watch this Podcast: Afghanistan Combat Veteran gives unbiased account of what is really going on there

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Ok kids.....left and right....here is a chance to get educated with actual facts from an Afghanistan war combat veteran. This is not propoganda. This is not political. This is a description as to why we have failed to accomplish nation building after 20 years.

If you CHOOSE not to watch this because you only like corporate media progaganda and you want to continue to be a sheep....that is up to you, but it is a choice. I would ask you why you dont want to know the truth about Afghanistan...and everything else.

Some quick anecdotes...they gave a goat herder an AK47 and taught him how to fight the Taliban....he used it to rob everyone in the village.

They would build an elementary school, and the local warlord would take it over and run drugs out of it.

THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT OUR STYLE OF DEMOCRACY. WE CANNOT FORCE IT ON THEM.

Once again, liberals...if you choose to not get the truth...it is on YOU. I would suggest you have no self respect.

One doesn't have to watch what one has been saying themselves for years. Change is not going to come from outside, it has to come from inside. If the people aren't willing to insist on change it isn't going to happen.

You can tell who is in the pocket of the military industrial complex by seeing who opposes the end of a 20 year war.

Now we have jounalists complaining about womens rights not being protected if we leave Afghanistan.

Ok kids.....left and right....here is a chance to get educated with actual facts from an Afghanistan war combat veteran. This is not propoganda. This is not political. This is a description as to why we have failed to accomplish nation building after 20 years.

If you CHOOSE not to watch this because you only like corporate media progaganda and you want to continue to be a sheep....that is up to you, but it is a choice. I would ask you why you dont want to know the truth about Afghanistan...and everything else.

Some quick anecdotes...they gave a goat herder an AK47 and taught him how to fight the Taliban....he used it to rob everyone in the village.

They would build an elementary school, and the local warlord would take it over and run drugs out of it.

Once again, liberals...if you choose to not get the truth...it is on YOU. I would suggest you have no self respect.

Why do you assume that liberals want to stay in Afghanistan and engage in nation building? Nation building was a George W. Bush thing which was disaterous in Iraq.
\
Bush went into Afghanistan to get Bin Laden and then let him get away and then we stayed. .

The good communist sheep have come in say BAAAAAAAA! I SEE.

You idiot fucks now support Bush’s war? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The British could not "tame" the Afghans in the 19th century.

The Russians could not "tame" the Afghans in the 20th century.

And the Americans sure in heck are NOT going to succeed in the 21st century.

And Bin Ladin knew it. He set a trap that we fell into.

Think what could have happened if we just let the Taliban give UBL to the British.

We would have saved $2 trillion and thousands of lives.

McKnight was deployed to Afghanistan more than 15 years ago.

It's real simple: get the hell out!

10 years ago Obama should have yanked us out of Afghanistan!
Trump should have 4 years ago since Obama never did!
So, after a total of 20 years of failed American leadership concerning Afghanistan, idiot Joe is being painted as a genius!
A F'in retard could've figured this out 10 years ago, but didn't!
Blame lies with playing politics with McShitstain! Glory, glory, hallelujah!!

And Bin Ladin knew it. He set a trap that we fell into.

Context of '1984-1994: CIA Funds Militant Textbooks for ...

Presumably this effort began around 1996, when a power plant Enron was building in India ran into trouble and Enron began an attempt to supply it with natural gas via a planned pipeline through Afghanistan (see 1995-November 2001 and June 24, 1996). In 1997, Enron executives privately meet with Taliban officials in Texas (see December 4, 1997). They are “given the red-carpet treatment and …

Pipelineistan, Part 2: The games nations play, 1/26/02

By Pepe Escobar January 26, 2002 ... Texas-based, scandal-prone Enron, together with Amoco, Chevron, Mobil, UNOCAL and British Petroleum, were all spending billions of dollars to pump the reserves of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan. ... Now, after the (also unfinished) New Afghan War, American forces are already establishing themselves ...

Why do you assume that liberals want to stay in Afghanistan and engage in nation building? Nation building was a George W. Bush thing which was disaterous in Iraq.
\
Bush went into Afghanistan to get Bin Laden and then let him get away and then we stayed. .

False!

The Iraqi Liberation act of 1998 says to replace Saddam Hussein and rebuild the fucked up nation into a Democratic set up:

H.R.4655 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)

Passed House amended (10/05/1998)

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 - Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq and to replace it with a democratic government.

LINK

bolding mine

=======

I have known this since the day it was passed, how come you never knew about it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back