So is this what you BLM supporters believe? Remember when someone attacks you, going to call a "Pig"?

It’s amusing when the same who people refer to cops as “pigs” have no hesitation calling them when help is required...

Ethnic group killed by cops.

View attachment 480225

Wonder why there's not an organization called "White Lives Matter"??
Whites steal everything from blacks. Music, dancing, dunking a basketball, labor, slang. Don't worry, I'm sure some wiggers will appropriate this too.

I'll remember that when I see black women walking around with their hair straightened or when I see a basketball game with only blacks on the court. Those are just a couple of examples of "theft".
You are right. Notice we aren't stealing anything from African blacks. So there is something special about black Americans. Yes we invented the jeans but they came up with letting their underwear show. Then our wigger kids do what they do.

And there's Eminem.

View attachment 480225

Whites steal everything from blacks. Music, dancing, dunking a basketball, labor, slang. Don't worry, I'm sure some wiggers will appropriate this too.

I'll remember that when I see black women walking around with their hair straightened or when I see a basketball game with only blacks on the court. Those are just a couple of examples of "theft".
You are right. Notice we aren't stealing anything from African blacks. So there is something special about black Americans. Yes we invented the jeans but they came up with letting their underwear show. Then our wigger kids do what they do.

And there's Eminem.

Well, there IS something to be said for the white woman who walks around in a dashiki with her hair in corn rows. But that's just nothing short of sad and pathetic....

View attachment 480225

And there's Eminem.

This reminded of something that happened one day while I was pumping gas at the local station...2 young white girls were standing outside their car with the stereo BLASTING as loud as it would go. Some of the most vile and repulsive "music" (and I use that term VERY loosely) was playing.

Look, I served in the Army for 22 years - I'm no prude, but hearing that trash made me just shake my head in disbelief. I finally walked over the the young ladies and SCREAMED "turn that disgusting crap OFF!!! there are children around here!!"

Unbelievable....did they turn it off? Hell, no. They laughed at me and drove off, yelling expletives as they left.

View attachment 480225
The rate of police shootings of Black Americans is much higher than any other ethnicity, at 30 per million people. This rate stands at 23 per million for Hispanics and 12 per million for Whites.

And this dovetails with the disproportionate crime statistics. Blacks commit crimes way out of proportion to their population percentage.

But I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that blacks have more encounters with police and thus more get shot by police, right?

View attachment 480225

And there's Eminem.

This reminded of something that happened one day while I was pumping gas at the local station...2 young white girls were standing outside their car with the stereo BLASTING as loud as it would go. Some of the most vile and repulsive "music" (and I use that term VERY loosely) was playing.

Look, I served in the Army for 22 years - I'm no prude, but hearing that trash made me just shake my head in disbelief. I finally walked over the the young ladies and SCREAMED "turn that disgusting crap OFF!!! there are children around here!!"

Unbelievable....did they turn it off? Hell, no. They laughed at me and drove off, yelling expletives as they left.
That's what I would have done too when I was young.

View attachment 480225

And there's Eminem.

I would have called your parents and told them to do their damned jobs.....oh wait, I did that stuff myself. Many, many times. However, the music WE listened to at ear splitting decibels was Crosby, Stills and Young, Three Dog Night, Grand Funk Railroad, Joe Cocker, on and on...You get the picture. RARELY was the song littered by "MOTHERFUCKER this" and "MOTHERFUCKER that" and "****** this" and ****** that".........

Damned shame for what passes as "art" these days......

View attachment 480225

And there's Eminem.

I would have called your parents and told them to do their damned jobs.....oh wait, I did that stuff myself. Many, many times. However, the music WE listened to at ear splitting decibels was Crosby, Stills and Young, Three Dog Night, Grand Funk Railroad, Joe Cocker, on and on...You get the picture. RARELY was the song littered by "MOTHERFUCKER this" and "MOTHERFUCKER that" and "****** this" and ****** that".........

And more to the point, this site, as well as most sites, won't even allow the N Word to be printed.....what does THAT tell you about "art"?

View attachment 480225
The rate of police shootings of Black Americans is much higher than any other ethnicity, at 30 per million people. This rate stands at 23 per million for Hispanics and 12 per million for Whites.

And this dovetails with the disproportionate crime statistics. Blacks commit crimes way out of proportion to their population percentage.

But I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that blacks have more encounters with police and thus more get shot by police, right?
sure, the per-capita offending rate of blacks is 6x compared to whites.
But that doesnt justify bypassing due process of law, or circumventing the justice system.

increasingly we are seeing more of this problem, such as just now a prosecutor in Chicago lied about Adam Toledo having a gun.

View attachment 480225

But that doesnt justify bypassing due process of law, or circumventing the justice system.

increasingly we are seeing more of this problem, such as just now a prosecutor in Chicago lied about Adam Toledo having a gun.

No, it doesn't. But even if this sort of thing never happened, blacks will still have more encounters with cops and more will still get shot.

There's a reason blacks are disproportionately killed more often by cops and it is unrealistic and simplistic to just chalk all of them up to racism on the part of law enforcement.

View attachment 480225

And there's Eminem.

That's what my parents parents said about the Beatles, Little Richard and Elvis.

View attachment 480225

And there's Eminem.

That's what my parents parents said about the Beatles, Little Richard and Elvis.

I have to disagree. Elvis shook his hips. The Beatles grew their hair. Little Richard screamed. That's a far cry from the absolute vulgarity that this generation of kids are both hearing and watching on a regular basis. Talk about desensitizing...........

Couple that with the absolute vulgarity of video games and boom! You have a generation of kids that think nothing of murder and thuggery.

View attachment 480225

No, it doesn't. But even if this sort of thing never happened, blacks will still have more encounters with cops and more will still get shot.

There's a reason blacks are disproportionately killed more often by cops and it is unrealistic and simplistic to just chalk all of them up to racism on the part of law enforcement.
Chalk it up to single parent, no father households raising kids with NO idea what compliance means or respect for authority figures.
I don't know how many times I have to repeat this but read what 3 black men have to say about compliance!
Terrance Williams : Terrence K. Williams — How to Comply with Police 101
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!
Compliance... from a protester to police supporter.

Forum List

Back