Why I still watch “Faux News”

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Stories like this that we dont see elsewhere:

The neighbors of the shooter who opened fire at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church before being fatally shot by police detailed years of harassment and threats their small, two-street community faced from her, saying law enforcement and elected officials failed to adequately respond to their near-constant outcry.

Five women who lived near Genesse Ivonne Moreno in Conroe, Texas, a city more than 50 miles north of the Houston megachurch, described to FOX 26 Houston how Moreno tormented the usually close-knit neighborhood over the past four years.

plus:

"This was a weekly occurrence. She was after me," Jill said. "At first it was always like, ‘Oh, it’s because I’m transgender.’ Then it was ‘because we’re Mexican.’ Then it was because ‘we’re Black.’ And then every time, depending on what her narrative was for that day, she’d change the reason you were picking on her. You know?" (Investigators at a Monday news conference identified Moreno as a woman and the biological mother of the 7-year-old child.)

The other news outlets don’t even mention that this guy was transgender. They only mentioned that “she“ once used the male name, Jeffrey. As to quote her “being a biological mother, That is impossible, of course.

Anticipating someone on here will say “that is irrelevant!“ Really an attempted mass shooting by a person with a mental condition associated with a high suicide rate? How is that not relevant?

Only a few days ago, we had a mother convicted manslaughter because she ignored signs that her child had a mental problem that could lead to violence. Should all of those officials that ignored those neighbors’ concerns also be indicted for manslaughter?

Rather than being persecuted, because “she” was trans, it is much more likely that those officials ignored the complaints in fear of the trans mafia attacking them, and the news gleefully reporting it.

It takes heroes to do heroic things .

So maybe we are moving into an era where we require Vigilantes where you swear to oaths of silence with extreme punishment for anybody failing to keep quiet .

However , history suggests that communities built on Vigilantes then turn into as despicable and as awful groups as those they originally set out to defeat.

Like America has become ?
A dilemma

Every cable news network has a narrative. Some are more extreme than others.

While I cannot comment on CNN, MSNBC, or other Leftist outlets, I see stories on Fox that are either not reported elsewhere, or are given little attention.

Exhibit A is the disaster at our southern border, which the MSM has basically ignored or downplayed for three+ years. I have NEVER seen them even mention that 90+% of the purported asylum seekers are NOT LEGITIMATE asylum seekers under international law. Therefore they are essentially all ILLEGAL.

The media has been re-purposed.

The goal is to keep you at odds with other Americans, thereby keeping you focused on each other rather than the real tyrants.
It has worked beyond the wildest imaginations.

One side appeals to one side, the other to the other side.
Why people still cannot see this is elusive unless it is a general decline in IQ overall.

It takes heroes to do heroic things .

So maybe we are moving into an era where we require Vigilantes where you swear to oaths of silence with extreme punishment for anybody failing to keep quiet .

However , history suggests that communities built on Vigilantes then turn into as despicable and as awful groups as those they originally set out to defeat.

Like America has become ?
A dilemma
Make the Holy Vehm Great Again!

Forum List

Back