So if the GOP takes control of the house, what happens to the January 6th committee?

like the former president and his hands...
No, I'm pretty sure the left didn't say anything about the former president and his hands, they were too busy fixating on the penises of internet board members.

The Democrat's offered republic pols equal standing for the committee and they were turned down. republic turned the offer down because the former president and supporters don't want any light shown on 1/6.
I keep telling you those foil helmets don't really give you mind reading powers. Those thoughts you have are your own.

Sure, that's a great way to do anything without consequences...Always allege that your opposition does the things that you want to do, so you can do them.

The former president was Impeached twice for his actions.

republic house members lost committee assignments because of their actions against House decorum.

But hey, you're on the apology tour.
The former president was Impeached twice for his actions.

No, he was impeached for political expediency, both times. Neither impeachment investigation actually produced any evidence, neither of Russian collusion, nor of coordination with the attackers of the capitol. In fact, if they had enough evidence of the capitol attack to impeach, then why are they investigating it again? You would think, this being the 3rd investigation of Jan 6, that they would already have all the evidence they need.

republic house members lost committee assignments because of their actions against House decorum.

Wow, OK, so, how about we hold ALL members to that standard. This is what I'm talking about. Members of the left engage in ALL kinds of rhetoric, from calling on public violence on republicans, using terms like racist and terrorist as a blanket statement to describe large swaths of white people and conservatives, encouraging and even supporting all the violence and riots over the last 2 years. One could say that many of the things that happened over the last 2 years were "incited" by these people on the left. Of course, nobody is even considering those things or even looking at it. Why aren't these people being censured and being removed from committees for their statements against their colleagues AND against the American people?

The left are all too happy to hold the repubs accountable, but not themselves. This is why the repubs need to use the dems own tactics against them. If they don't, the dems will continue to railroad and marginalize the republican party by punishing then for every thing they deem wrong, every time they are in power. Repubs simply just need to stop trying to be "buddy buddy", and hold the dems accountable in the same way when they do things wrong.

If the GOP takes the House in 2022, Pelosi will shutter the committee before the new Congress is seated.

Hahahahahaha. What a lemming.
OK, laughing boy, cite me a code, prove me wrong. Or do you just follow your masters off the cliff of ignorance, blindly, without regard to reality?

If the GOP takes the House in 2022, Pelosi will shutter the committee before the new Congress is seated.
And thereby signal that the whole thing was a partisan stunt from the beginning. If they had something worth acting on, she wouldn't do that.

And thereby signal that the whole thing was a partisan stunt from the beginning. If they had something worth acting on, she wouldn't do that.
So, on January 6, 2021, the United States Capitol was attacked in an effort to stop the certification of Joe Biden as President. And you don't care who planned it or funded it? You just walk along in a daze and think..."Oh well, let's forget that ever happened."

If the Dems had done that to the repubs or if the Capitol attackers were not white, there would be endless investigations and the repub party would be shouting to the roof tops about the Democratic insurrection. But it was a group of white nuts carrying trump signs....so...."Let's forget about it."

So, on January 6, 2021, the United States Capitol was attacked in an effort to stop the certification of Joe Biden as President. And you don't care who planned it or funded it? You just walk along in a daze and think..."Oh well, let's forget that ever happened."

If the Dems had done that to the repubs or if the Capitol attackers were not white, there would be endless investigations and the repub party would be shouting to the roof tops about the Democratic insurrection. But it was a group of white nuts carrying trump signs....so...."Let's forget about it."
Do try to actually read what I wrote. I said nothing about that. I said that Pelosi disbanding the investigation without turning anything over to the Republicans would be a signal that she didn't really have anything worth more digging and that it was a partisan stunt from the beginning.

And thereby signal that the whole thing was a partisan stunt from the beginning
Not at all. Total nonsense. Rhey already plan to wrap up before then anyway.. The stunt was only by the GOP, when they both refused the original bipartisan committee then tried to sabotage this committee. Looks like their tricks worked on you, though.

This whole commission is political. All the alphabet agencies have everything they need sitting in those wonderful buildings in Utah. The Whitehouse archivist and those with high enough clearance, have access to everything the President and VP texted, e-mailed, and said in a phone call on that day. What? Do you think all the people in the Whitehouse went out and purchased burner phones, lol.

The Left is again trying to pull another one of their stunts, and anybody who knows anything at all about Whitehouse security protocols is well aware of it. Seriously, HOW DUMB ARE YOU LEFTISTS anyway! Or maybe I should ask, how DUMB are we for putting up with such poppycock.

The President and VP along with Chief of Staff, all have secret service agents, military personnel, archivists, staff, etc surrounding them constantly. Nobody heard a thing? Wait, wait, I know, they all went into the potty, pulled out their super secret burner phones, called the insurectionists and said attack! Attack! And of course, they did it right under everybody's noses.

And of course, they did it in one of the most monitored city's in the world as far as communications because; well that is where our government resides, and yet nada, nothing. Hell, it didn't take them this long to find out who pulled off 9/11 and that was 20 years ago.

You Leftists are really out over your ski's on this one, and anyone with an IQ over 10 is well aware of it. The people who raided the Capitol Building should be prosecuted for sure. But to try and tie this to the government is as crazy as it comes.

The answer is simple......ya know, like keep it simple stupid! People were upset, right or wrong. They acted on being upset and broke the law. Trying to convince anyone that the President, VP, or anyone else is tied to this is a joke. Listen to how DUMB you people are...................We have Hunters laptop, his signature, and everything else that proves conspiracy. YOU: Nope, nope, not good enough, witchhunt, the Bidens are great. Then you have a storming of the Capitol, no evidence that anyone in the government had anything to do with it, an FBI report that says it wasn't planned, but YOU: Trump did it, the VP did it, Meadows did it, the whole GOP did it.

I sure hope they pay you alot to sling your stuff on the internet, because if you are doing it for free because you are JUST THAT DUMB, I feel sorry for you!

The Democrat's offered republic pols equal standing for the committee and they were turned down. republic turned the offer down because the former president and supporters don't want any light shown on 1/6.
oh stop the bullshit. I'm not taking sides, I want laws upheld.

how about a neutral commission investigate? I'm for that.

vut I'm not for these bullshit reindeer games you play.

Interesting....

That's fine, I hope they get all of the documents, but, this opens up a whole new can of worms, being that the current president can override a former presidents executive privilege. When the next president takes over, if they happen to be a republican, then, they need to open the files on every executive privilege claim of the previous president, as well as all the presidents before them.

Not at all. Total nonsense. Rhey already plan to wrap up before then anyway.. The stunt was only by the GOP, when they both refused the original bipartisan committee then tried to sabotage this committee. Looks like their tricks worked on you, though.
Yup, the Select Committee will have trump communications from January 6th soon. It will show what a treasonous SOB that he is. He and Bannon planned the January 6th attack. That is why he is fighting so hard to keep the records hidden.

Forum List

Back