So if the GOP takes control of the house, what happens to the January 6th committee?

Yup, the Select Committee will have trump communications from January 6th soon. It will show what a treasonous SOB that he is. He and Bannon planned the January 6th attack. That is why he is fighting so hard to keep the records hidden.
Of course Trump knew they would go be violent after his speech. It was his intent. He said he would march with them, and instead sprinted to a TV and watched them for 3 hours.

Yup, the Select Committee will have trump communications from January 6th soon. It will show what a treasonous SOB that he is. He and Bannon planned the January 6th attack. That is why he is fighting so hard to keep the records hidden.
Will they have ALL the communication? Or just trumps? There have been allegations of some dems who might have some things to answer for. What do you want to bet that their communications don't show up in this document dump.

It doesn't matter if you think it's fake news, or non relevant, there are some who think Pelosi had some actions that could have caused problems at the capitol. Those need to be a part of the investigation, right? I mean, if you want the truth, and Pelosi and those dems around her have nothing to hide, then they have nothing to fear about their phone calls, emails, and texts being a part of the investigation, right? It could be absolutely nothing, but we need to at least look in to the allegations, right?

Of course Trump knew they would go be violent after his speech. It was his intent. He said he would march with them, and instead sprinted to a TV and watched them for 3 hours.
Of course Trump knew they would go be violent after his speech. It was his intent

We have no proof of this. You have no idea what his intent was, unless you are telling me you can read his mind. You all, vehemently ignore "peaceful and patriotically", words that were actually spoken, and instead attest that he called for violence, words that were never spoken.

We have no proof of this.
Well good thing we are not a jury in a trial, deciding whether or not to take away Trump's freedom.

We are humans with common sense who understand exactly what Trump did. Just like the entire world outside of his pathetic cult.

Just like the insurrectionists who claim in court that Trump invited the to storm the Capitol.

So you can sit there and pretend to be his lawyer all day. Will help if you get a felony you two under your belt, first.

So, you are just going to assume?
Okay troll. Enough of your pathetic time wasting. I gave my reasons for reaching this conclusion. I was very clear. You cried about them. It was 5 minutes ago. Go beg someone else for attention.

So if the GOP takes control of the house, what happens to the January 6th committee?
If the Dems are smart, they'll seize all necessary evidence in the next couple of months, finish investigating, publish findings, and issue their referrals to DoJ, long, long before the new Congress gets sworn-in, in January 2023.

If the Dems are smart, they'll seize all necessary evidence in the next couple of months, finish investigating, publish findings, and issue their referrals to DoJ, long, long before the new Congress gets sworn-in, in January 2023.
That's the plan. They have already said so.

Okay troll. Enough of your pathetic time wasting. I gave my reasons for reaching this conclusion. I was very clear. You cried about them. It was 5 minutes ago. Go beg someone else for attention.
I guess fort fun is ignoring me now.

I gave my reasons for reaching this conclusion. I was very clear

I just simply played your game. You have this habit of taking someone's post and cutting entire sections out of it, often sections that explain things, and posting selective responses. As we see by your response to me, and the subsequent ignoring, you can see how annoying that can be. I'm not the first person to have noticed this.

Forum List

Back