So if the GOP takes control of the house, what happens to the January 6th committee?

It is disbanded and the trump insurrectionist go free. They will then plan their next attempted coup if the Liar in Chief loses in 2020.....but wait.....a Democrat will be the Vice-President. But the repub party will have control of several state legislatures which will override the people's vote and send an "alternate" slate of electors to Congress if trump runs and loses.

Then we can all say goodbye to our democratic republic. Hello to the trump royal family.
Fantastic fairy tale. Much better you commie slugs stay in power, right?

Will the dems make a quick decision and convict Trump for whatever
And dissolve the committee so republicans can't "pollute" their kangaroo court

Will the GOP coop it, and turn it to their way of things. Which is what I would like to see. Uncover these undercover trouble makers and their chain of command. File charges against Michael Bird.

Or will it just go away.
It will turn into a committee that investigates (and secures prosecutions) hundreds of riots, arsons, lootings, assaults, statue vandalisms, etc. by leftist lunatics, and the Democrat politicians whose inactions partially caused these.

You are annoying...and being a total ass....BYE!

lol. You are being a douche. Maybe because that’s all you are. That said, you remain ignorant and wrong.

The United States of America is a Constitutional Republic. It is not now and has never been and was deliberately created NOT to be a democracy.

I understand that you don’t like being publicly corrected. Tough shit. When you’re wrong, you imbecile, you’re wrong. And you are wrong.

Please feel free to run away. It’s ok. Really. Buh bah, you moron.

Sorry, but we're a representative Democracy.
No need to apologize. You’re wrong. That’s all.

We are NOT a democracy. The Framers were very intent on making sure of that.

You may remember the story:

“A lady asked Dr. Franklin, ‘Well Doctor what have we got a republic or a monarchy? ‘A republic,’ replied the Doctor, ‘if you can keep it.’”

The GOP would be foolish to simply stop the investigation. It would provide a tremendous opportunity to uncover the corruption within those who began this witch hunt. 1/6 needs to be THOROUGHLY investigated, calling the FBI in under oath as well as every congress member that had any part in the events of that day. My biggest question would be for Pelosi. Why did she refuse to allow Trump's request for Guardsmen to provide security that day?

All of the background emails, texts and so forth need to be made public with little or no redactions.

The GOP will first have to win the House. I don't think that will happen given the infighting in the Republican Party and the poor leadership skills of Donald Trump.

The GOP will first have to win the House. I don't think that will happen given the infighting in the Republican Party and the poor leadership skills of Donald Trump.
Republicans need to censure any Prog who utters a bad syllable. They need to impeach the President and Vice President at their whim. We need to elect rabble rousers like Progs do. So don't worry. The Repubs will do what they do best....bend over and take the reaming.

No time to waste on that little dust up, the Republican House needs to start impeachment proceedings against Harris on day one. Provided Biden doesn't toss her out before then.

lol. You are being a douche. Maybe because that’s all you are. That said, you remain ignorant and wrong.

The United States of America is a Constitutional Republic. It is not now and has never been and was deliberately created NOT to be a democracy.

I understand that you don’t like being publicly corrected. Tough shit. When you’re wrong, you imbecile, you’re wrong. And you are wrong.

Please feel free to run away. It’s ok. Really. Buh bah, you moron.
You are being a moron. He is 100% correct. I taught high school government classes. We democratically elect representatives to the federal government which is a republican form of government. Therefore we are a democratic republic.

Forum List

Back