So if the GOP takes control of the house, what happens to the January 6th committee?

And the facts about 2021 that undermine your idiotic white boy paranoid fantasy . Sorry I didn't stoke your white victim complex, like your mommy Newsmax does.
Then point to the facts. How assess me as being white. My relatives were called wetbacks. My wife got told to swim back across the Rio Grande. How White you are.

Will the dems make a quick decision and convict Trump for whatever
And dissolve the committee so republicans can't "pollute" their kangaroo court

Will the GOP coop it, and turn it to their way of things. Which is what I would like to see. Uncover these undercover trouble makers and their chain of command. File charges against Michael Bird.

Or will it just go away.

You know what Trump did. He alerted the Colonial militia of British invasion before the Battles of Lexington and Concord.

Probably not much will happen to and work will continue if not finished, like the Russian interference investigation that continued on it way, and found there was in fact Russian interference, even though the Senate was then Republican. They won't kill it, as it would become a more blatant cover up, so whatever they find out, it will come out.

There was no Russian interference investigation. It was a Russian collusion investigation. When that was proven false the demleftist spun it as interference and you gullible sheep were eager to lie to yourselves and believe it.

No, you gigantic ignorant sack of stupid. It isn’t. Your ignorance is noted. It’s sad but it’s crystal clear. We are a Constitutional Republic. We are not a democracy. You idiot.
Don't be a horse's ass....

In a pure democracy, laws are made directly by the voting majority leaving the rights of the minority largely unprotected. In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority.Nov 2, 2020

YUP....no need to find out the truth about The deadly attack on the US Capitol....Let the insurrection planners walk free......

When you elect a clown, you get a circus...this is just the latest act from the blob and his administration.

The issue isn't really the blob and it really isn't this congress being played like a fiddle... The issue is that the Congress is clearly no-longer a co-equal branch to the Executive and Judiciary. The executive can literally order a hit on the legislative branch and it does nothing because of a political football--one that no longer exists. Really, what would the downside be to the GOP letting rowing with the democrats? The GOP sheds the blob quicker? Will his voters start voting for democrats? LOL.

Anyway...there is a much larger problem. Our 3 branches of government are basically the Executive, the Judicial and a nagging legislative outgrowth.

Don't be a horse's ass....

In a pure democracy, laws are made directly by the voting majority leaving the rights of the minority largely unprotected. In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority.Nov 2, 2020
Which is why we are a Constitutional Republic, you moron. This is still not a democracy. I’m not sure why you’re deliberately ignorant, but it does at least make you a poster boy for truth in advertising.

There was no Russian interference investigation. It was a Russian collusion investigation. When that was proven false the demleftist spun it as interference and you gullible sheep were eager to lie to yourselves and believe it.
No it wasn't. Who gave a damn about collusion except you? Cite me the US Code that mentions collusion, but don't strain yourself if you still have an early bed time.
Oh, here's a link to the release of the final Senate report in 2020.

Factbox: Key findings from Senate inquiry into Russian interference in 2016 U.S. election​

No it wasn't. Who gave a damn about collusion except you? Cite me the US Code that mentions collusion, but don't strain yourself if you still have an early bed time.
Oh, here's a link to the release of the final Senate report in 2020.

Factbox: Key findings from Senate inquiry into Russian interference in 2016 U.S. election​

How many Democrat voters were tricked into voting against Hillary because of Russian memes?

How many Democrat voters were tricked into voting against Hillary because of Russian memes?
Beats me. I vote against her for the same reason I voted against trump, twice. Low of character. In leadership positions, character counts, big time!

Will the dems make a quick decision and convict Trump for whatever
And dissolve the committee so republicans can't "pollute" their kangaroo court

Will the GOP coop it, and turn it to their way of things. Which is what I would like to see. Uncover these undercover trouble makers and their chain of command. File charges against Michael Bird.

Or will it just go away.
Damn, another stupid boi on the forum.

Considering the gop doesn't have a spine, I suspect they will probably continue the investigation for the democrats.
What? You haven't seen enough white privilege politics from them....

Which is why we are a Constitutional Republic, you moron. This is still not a democracy. I’m not sure why you’re deliberately ignorant, but it does at least make you a poster boy for truth in advertising.
You are annoying...and being a total ass....BYE!

No, you gigantic ignorant sack of stupid. It isn’t. Your ignorance is noted. It’s sad but it’s crystal clear. We are a Constitutional Republic. We are not a democracy. You idiot.
Sorry, but we're a representative Democracy.

When you elect a clown, you get a circus...this is just the latest act from the blob and his administration.

The issue isn't really the blob and it really isn't this congress being played like a fiddle... The issue is that the Congress is clearly no-longer a co-equal branch to the Executive and Judiciary. The executive can literally order a hit on the legislative branch and it does nothing because of a political football--one that no longer exists. Really, what would the downside be to the GOP letting rowing with the democrats? The GOP sheds the blob quicker? Will his voters start voting for democrats? LOL.

Anyway...there is a much larger problem. Our 3 branches of government are basically the Executive, the Judicial and a nagging legislative outgrowth.
Now the clown is trying to burn down the main tent...and the clown's minions are helping to light the match.....How did that happen?

Oh yea...the clown lost and refused to leave the circus, so he made up a BIG LIE that is a threat to the show.

1639018348498.png

Forum List

Back