So I just tried to donate to USMB but failed.

Yeah pretty sure DarkFury mailed them a Money Order once. Or at least he bragged about doing it.

I like that!

I wonder....does USPS still accept inflated American Dollars for money orders? Any mod know if the board money people accept money orders whether USPS some private brand I think some supermarkets still sell?

I just saw the "mail a check" option.

Except I have not written a check in years. I don't even have checks. Everything is done online or with cash or debit.
Dude, if you are paying for everything online or with a debit card, what is the thing against Paypal? Hell, it can draw you payment straight from your bank account if you don't keep any funds in it.
My account is tied to the people that matter. PayPal doesn't matter. This is 2018 ffs who doesn't take online direct payments...

Except I have not written a check in years. I don't even have checks. Everything is done online or with cash or debit.
Dude, if you are paying for everything online or with a debit card, what is the thing against Paypal? Hell, it can draw you payment straight from your bank account if you don't keep any funds in it.
My account is tied to the people that matter. PayPal doesn't matter. This is 2018 ffs who doesn't take online direct payments...
Trump is laughing McCain is dead

Depends on the cost of the merchant account. Paypal is pretty reasonable and they cover the costs of security.

There are a lot of things you have failed at, Grampa. Sobriety tests. DNA tests. You'll work your way through this one.

That would make Trump a douche imo. McCain was a shitty politician but an HONORABLE MAN.

Figured after all these years I'd throw a few bucks in but the only option is PayPal? Seriously?
Need an option for direct donations as I have no interest in sharing my info with PayPal
Same reason I haven't. And no, I don't even have a checkbook anymore.

There are a lot of things you have failed at, Grampa. Sobriety tests. DNA tests. You'll work your way through this one.
No doubt on the booze front.

After my first marriage I met a woman from Canada who flew down and oh man the good times we had for a couple weeks. Then she would get hotel rooms in the cities I was working in (I was doing HUD work).
Suddenly she started talking about pregnancy tests..
I sold my house and moved. Chic was cra-cra

Figured after all these years I'd throw a few bucks in but the only option is PayPal? Seriously?
Need an option for direct donations as I have no interest in sharing my info with PayPal
Well, I used PayPal too. I am "Anonymous", by the bye. They never refused my money, so you must be doing something wrong.

Same thing happened to me, but I got a letter in the mail with my two dollars inside and a note telling me to go to hell!

Well, I used PayPal too. I am "Anonymous", by the bye. They never refused my money, so you must be doing something wrong.
I did something wrong? Interesting take I guess.

I did something wrong? Interesting take I guess.
It's a possibility, I never had any problem WITH USMB taking My money.

My God I just saw this. This SICK troll is trashing this thread with Trump attacks!

Forum List

Back