miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I have been trying to change my avatar but it doesn't seem to work. I tried several different ones and nothing. Have I changed it too many times or is it something else? The one I wanted was a picture of a rifle. The little "working" symbol in the alert box moves but it never changed the avatar. I let it "work" for ten minutes once.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Well It's strange, the rifle avatar I want will not work but the one I have now does. Oh well. Never mind I guess.

Well It's strange, the rifle avatar I want will not work but the one I have now does. Oh well. Never mind I guess.

I like the point of view with this one mike. Why didn't you just go with a ban hammer?

• Banned

I like the point of view with this one mike. Why didn't you just go with a ban hammer?
Because I can't ban anyone. Only members can get themselves banned by repeated rule violations of serious infractions that are not allowed here.

I have been trying to change my avatar but it doesn't seem to work. I tried several different ones and nothing. Have I changed it too many times or is it something else? The one I wanted was a picture of a rifle. The little "working" symbol in the alert box moves but it never changed the avatar. I let it "work" for ten minutes once.
th

VVVVV

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

• Banned
It's still not working correctly. Took about 7 tries to do it.

Forum List

Back