So How Would Hillary Respond If/When Asked About Men & Perverts Using The Ladies Room?

She would probably reply, I have heard of those but have never really used one. So I can't answer that question. But as long as the man tells us he identifies as a woman I see no problem. And since my grandchildren will never see the inside of a public restroom I really see no problem with how the peasants conduct their business.
Well it depends on how gay the man is, I mean, if he is a level five gay man like Richard Simmons, then I dont see a problem with him sharing a bathroom with ten year old girls, but if the man is "Kinda Gay" like most Democrat Men, then, they should at least wait until all of the attractive women have left the ladies room.

DEMOCRATS 2012: Free birth control for nymphomaniacs DEMOCRATS 2016: Allow nutcase lunatic grown men to share your daughter's bathroom

She would probably reply, I have heard of those but have never really used one. So I can't answer that question. But as long as the man tells us he identifies as a woman I see no problem. And since my grandchildren will never see the inside of a public restroom I really see no problem with how the peasants conduct their business.
Well it depends on how gay the man is, I mean, if he is a level five gay man like Richard Simmons, then I dont see a problem with him sharing a bathroom with ten year old girls, but if the man is "Kinda Gay" like most Democrat Men, then, they should at least wait until all of the attractive women have left the ladies room.

If a person has dingle berries the go to the men's room, easy, case closed.

Forum List

Back