So how much money do those evil conniving climate scientists make anyway?

Not too shabby for producing absolutely nothing that others would freely buy.

That is incredibly shabby for people that allegedly fly around in their private jets and lie about the climate.
Again, how much are the charlatans at the top making?.....Throwing in the A-ball bus leaguers to try and average out the salaries of the big leaguers is a shitty and deceitful way to try to make a point.

It's the every day climate scientists that are doing the work and writing the reports.
The "every day climate scientists" are the minor leaguers, hoping against hope that their reports can get the approval of the boys at the top, thereby getting them entry into The Big Clubs of IPCC, UCAR, NCAR, and Hadley.....Pointing at all the little fish doesn't distract from the fact that there are a lot of big fish making a lot of money on this scam.
You over look the "prizes" that some of the most prominent AGW supporting scientists "win" even when they committed a crime such as DR. Gleik, and people like Al $$$ Gore who make millions and some warmists who get cushy jobs in Academia, while a few skeptics get fired for being skeptical.

I am talking about what scientists are making, not Al Gore. You seriously have to be crazy to think there is some giant get rich conspiracy when most climate scientists barely qualify as middle class. These are the people collecting data and saying this is happening.
Straw man argument....You have the logical fallacy thing down pat.

Nobody said they were getting rich...Just that they were making a living producing absolutely of added value for the overall economy, which is nice work if you can get it....And that they'd have absolutely zero income if they came out tomorrow and admitted that there's nothing to their phony hypothesis.

Do you think we wouldn't need climatologists if not for AGW?
Again with the straw man....Not even going entertain the question.

The answer is yes, we would still need climatologists. Their job security is not at risk. :abgg2q.jpg:

The answer is yes, we would still need climatologists. Their job security is not at risk. :abgg2q.jpg:
Taking that at face value, what would Michael Mann, Kevin Trenberth, Phil Jones, James Hansen, et.al. (do you even know who those people are?) be doing to live their rather lavish lifestyles?

They wouldn't be climatologists, you can bet your ass on that.

You over look the "prizes" that some of the most prominent AGW supporting scientists "win" even when they committed a crime such as DR. Gleik, and people like Al $$$ Gore who make millions and some warmists who get cushy jobs in Academia, while a few skeptics get fired for being skeptical.

I am talking about what scientists are making, not Al Gore. You seriously have to be crazy to think there is some giant get rich conspiracy when most climate scientists barely qualify as middle class. These are the people collecting data and saying this is happening.

So no evidence you can offer, no link to show the money and you missed the point about Al $$$ Gore who makes money off warmists like you who fails to realize the AGW conjecture died years ago.

Meanwhile you are showing your desire to lie here since I clearly stated that I don't do conspiracies, quoting my words:

"No evidence that most or all skeptics claim a global conspiracy, I never do"

Your initial post is still dead on arrival.

Feel free to go prove my numbers wrong. Don't make me laugh by suggesting a large amount of skeptics aren't conspiracy minded. If you're not one of those then good for you.

You apparently want to make fool of yourself here openly because rational people long know that the PERSON making unsupported claims as YOU did in post one, are the ones who are supposed to back them up, I don't have to do squat, my request that YOU back up the claims YOU made in post one are reasonable. I haven't tried to prove your unsupported numbers wrong, I just want to see the evidence for them.

Your initial post and subsequent postings are all dead on arrival, you are really dumb here...…………..

Last edited:
I'd like to see what anti-climate change spokespeople working for oil and coal companies make.

Seems like it would be easier to buy off a few scientists with questionable morality than it would be to convince the vast majority to lie about what's happening, no?

WRONG!....You're making the opening assertion....The onus of proof is on you.

If you don't believe me I simply don't give a fuck. Google it or call me a liar and move on.

:113:
That's not how the game works, Chemlee....You provide proof, not your say-so and opinion as the proof.

I guess I'm lying then. Feel free to move on.
You're stating an unverified opinion, at best.

No matter, you're still disingenuously pointing to the small fry (which there are always more of in any given system) as a way to distract from the fact that there's a lot of money being made at the top...Your claim is GOGO.

If you don't believe me I simply don't give a fuck. Google it or call me a liar and move on.

That's not how the game works, Chemlee....You provide proof, not your say-so and opinion as the proof.

No one has said you are lying, feel free to post the evidence to support your claims on post one.....

Feel free to try, or you are going to convince lurkers who read your unsupported shit as evidence that you are a stupid kid who must get his food pellets from your computer.

You're stating an unverified opinion, at best.

No matter, you're still disingenuously pointing to the small fry (which there are always more of in any given system) as a way to distract from the fact that there's a lot of money being made at the top...Your claim is GOGO.

So you think a few big fish climate scientists are running a cabal and that ground level climate scientists are being told to lie, and that they're going along with it? The vast majority of people that work with climate science out of a passion for science rather than a fat paycheck are lying about science? Do you ever stop to think about the shit that you believe?

How many people have ever said they want to go into climate science for the money? Probably zero. A nerdy white guy probably has a better chance of getting rich in the NBA.
There are lots of people who never want to leave academe and go out into the real world to earn a living....Endowments and grants don't take near as much real productive work to obtain, especially when there are lots of authoritarian politicians eager for you to give them a result that they like.

No one has said you are lying, feel free to post the evidence to support your claims on post one.....

Feel free to try, or you are going to convince lurkers who read your unsupported shit as evidence that you are a stupid kid who must get his food pellets from your computer.

I'm trying to have a conversation.

I think you know damn well that I am not lying about the average salaries and that you're simply nitpicking. If you don't want to proceed then by all means go away.

So you think a few big fish climate scientists are running a cabal and that ground level climate scientists are being told to lie, and that they're going along with it? The vast majority of people that work with climate science out of a passion for science rather than a fat paycheck are lying about science? Do you ever stop to think about the shit that you believe?
I doesn't have to be a conspiracy....The guys at the bottom want to get noticed by those on the top...It's human nature.

Are the minor leagues in professional sports a conspiracy?

I think you know damn well that I am not lying about the average salaries and that you're simply nitpicking. If you don't want to proceed then by all means go away.
You're being disingenuous about the claim, for which you have no underlying proof.

Or, as your elementary school math teacher said; "show your work".

How many people have ever said they want to go into climate science for the money? Probably zero. A nerdy white guy probably has a better chance of getting rich in the NBA.
There are lots of people who never want to leave academe and go out into the real world to earn a living....Endowments and grants don't take near as much real productive work to obtain, especially when there are lots of authoritarian politicians eager for you to give them a result that they like.

So, we just don't need scientists?

I doesn't have to be a conspiracy....The guys at the bottom want to get noticed by those on the top...It's human nature.

If you knew the first thing about how it works you'd know that the way to get noticed is to make a good argument against the current view. The scientist that proves AGW is bullshit will be rich and famous. That person will go down in history.

So, we just don't need scientists?
Yet another straw man...Keep this thread away from open flame!

Translation:

I have no evidentiary evidence to support my OPINION, thus what I say is for conversation only nothing more.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You apparently have NOTHING to support the "conversation" with since no evidence/facts are offered, just words, you know just making..... "conversation"......

Did you finish Junior high...…, recently?

So these people went into a field that makes shit money and lied about their findings so that somebody nobody else in the world has ever heard of notices them?

Forum List

Back