So farewell then Judge Randy Jinks.................

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Thats actually his real name. Sacked for trumpism, er , I mean racism.

How does a character like this get to a position where he gets to judge people ?

If I was a freedom fighter like BLM I would get a team of researchers looking over his past record on the bench. I suspect there will be a few klan friendly judgements in there.

nb What sort of fucked up parents call their kid "Randy" ?

How does a character like this get to a position where he gets to judge people ?
Because, for the last 30+ years, the racists have had to hide behind closed doors. Then a failed human was elected president in 2016, making them think they are more normal than they actually are. So they have gotten comfortable and slip up more often, these days.

If I was a freedom fighter like BLM I would get a team of researchers looking over his past record on the bench. I suspect there will be a few klan friendly judgements in there.

BLM = freedom fighter. Hahahaha. Thanks I needed a good chuckle this morning.

BLM is nothing but a bunch of Jew-hating communists.
There's nothing they're doing that's about FREEDOM.

It figures the loathsome Tommy Tainted got his little pussy wet reading this. There is only one charge that even approaches an actual ethics violation: "he tried to use the power of his position to get or grant favors." It's listed last, and isn't spelled out. Translation: it, too, is bullshit. But it doesn't matter to the juvenile school girls like Tommy Tainted, whose whole world pivots on his hatred of white Gentiles. He is pig vomit and the world will be a better place on the day he goes to his father below.

STFU retarded Brit.

Sorry....but flinging the word 'RACIST' around willy-nilly isn't working anymore for you folks.
I called the judge racist. He clearly is. And here you are, throwing yourself at his feet to shield him on an anonymous message board.

I don't really have to editorialize any of this. His behavior and your behavior speak for themselves. So please, by all means, carry on.

You and Judge (ex) Randy Jinks prove that they are very much needed in modern America.

If you're so obsessed with American affairs, maybe you should move here. We have lots of trannies, so you'd probably like it here.

Clearly years of systemic racism has given you the false sense of entitlement.
Clearly your cult and its orange pile of shit high shaman gave this judge a false sense of security in his racism. Now he is unemployed. Just as you would be, if you ever took your nauseating internet act to real life.

American rednecks call their kids that. They aren't educated enough to know what it means.

On the flip side I do know a Brit named "Dick" so I'm thinking that's a stone you shouldn't be casting.

Clearly your cult and its orange pile of shit high shaman gave this judge a false sense of security in his racism. Now he is unemployed. Just as you would be, if you ever took your nauseating internet act to real life.
Oh, jeez. Go fuck yourself.

If everything is racist, nothing is.

I can't roll my eyes into the back of my head far enough at you.

Forum List

Back