So, Do Democrats REALLY Oppose HydroxyChloroquine Only Because Trump Supports Using It? Seems So.....

Can Hydroxychloroquine save lives?

• No, it is snake oil

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yes, and the goobermint should not intrude on doctor patient choices

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • I dunno, whose playing tonight?

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Did you read his post that I responded to? It most certainly was not limited to COVID-19.

Even sticking with that subject, I’ve seen video of Cuomo downplaying the severity of the virus before NewYork was really hard hit, if you want blame to place on the other ‘side’

I agree that hydroxychloroquine needs to be further tested as a possible treatment for COVID-19. I find the aggressive support for it as some sort of cure worse than the tone of dismissal some have presented about it.That doesn’t mean that people’s reactions to the possibility of its use as a treatment aren’t informed by their political biases, particularly on this site, where every subject tends to be.:p

Ah, LL was squeezing in terrorists. So, I was wrong about that. BTW, it's still not wrong on everything.

You've seen a video, Cuomo downplaying the coronavirus. When did that happen? For all I have seen is rightards going on a witch-hunt, targeting Chinatown, before there even was the first confirmed case in New York, and folks with some decency objecting. And, months later, some rightards dig up the "videos" supposedly confirming... something. Did you fall for such a hamfisted plot?

And now we know, all are motivated in every statement by their political biases, because you've determined everyone's reactions are "informed by their political biases", and on "every subject". Did I get that right? Presumably, that is true for everyone except for you, right?

These are some of the comments. Unfortunately it's not all of them, because I believe in the video I saw he also said something like those at high risk should be isolated, while healthy people should just be careful.

This is from March 2. And I don't think Reuters is a "rightard" source.

Here's some of the comments quoted on a NY news site: Gov. Cuomo’s Finest Moment | Yonkers Times

Last edited:
No opposes it if was trialed properly and proven to be efficient. Trump isn't a doctor or research scientist.

Meanwhile people with lupus who use this drug to treat their condition are facing a shortage due to kool-aid drinkers hoarding it.

No opposes it if was trialed properly and proven to be efficient. Trump isn't a doctor or research scientist.

Meanwhile people with lupus who use this drug to treat their condition are facing a shortage due to kool-aid drinkers hoarding it.
Correct. No one is opposed to the use of this or any other potentially helpful drug' The "Democrats are opposed..." lie is a Trump defensive talking point. Some people, many actually, both Democrat, Republican, and non-affiliated people want any of these drugs tested and studied as all drugs are tested and studied for specific illnesses. Otherwise, we risk harming people and or spending huge sums of money on snake oil. Our anti-science Trumper community is willing to gamble on harming people and wasting huge sums of money.

Troll incorporated is hiring people like this by the DNC to keep americans fed with BS..........Fear Mongering ......NO PROOF.............

Luckily the medical community isn't listening...........the zinc kills the virus from what I'm reading.....the Malaria drug allows it in.

Don't take it if you get the virus......your choice........As the organs shut down in your body and you are in massive pain............you will change your mind..........or perhaps not.

Did you read his post that I responded to? It most certainly was not limited to COVID-19.

Even sticking with that subject, I’ve seen video of Cuomo downplaying the severity of the virus before NewYork was really hard hit, if you want blame to place on the other ‘side’

I agree that hydroxychloroquine needs to be further tested as a possible treatment for COVID-19. I find the aggressive support for it as some sort of cure worse than the tone of dismissal some have presented about it.That doesn’t mean that people’s reactions to the possibility of its use as a treatment aren’t informed by their political biases, particularly on this site, where every subject tends to be.:p

Ah, LL was squeezing in terrorists. So, I was wrong about that. BTW, it's still not wrong on everything.

You've seen a video, Cuomo downplaying the coronavirus. When did that happen? For all I have seen is rightards going on a witch-hunt, targeting Chinatown, before there even was the first confirmed case in New York, and folks with some decency objecting. And, months later, some rightards dig up the "videos" supposedly confirming... something. Did you fall for such a hamfisted plot?

And now we know, all are motivated in every statement by their political biases, because you've determined everyone's reactions are "informed by their political biases", and on "every subject". Did I get that right? Presumably, that is true for everyone except for you, right?

These are some of the comments. Unfortunately it's not all of them, because I believe in the video I saw he also said something like those at high risk should be isolated, while healthy people should just be careful.

This is from March 2. And I don't think Reuters is a "rightard" source.

Here's some of the comments quoted on a NY news site: Gov. Cuomo’s Finest Moment | Yonkers Times
So, saying covid has MORE THAN TWICE the mortality rate of the flu, is reassuring???

Correct. No one is opposed to the use of this or any other potentially helpful drug' The "Democrats are opposed..." lie is a Trump defensive talking point. Some people, many actually, both Democrat, Republican, and non-affiliated people want any of these drugs tested and studied as all drugs are tested and studied for specific illnesses. Otherwise, we risk harming people and or spending huge sums of money on snake oil. Our anti-science Trumper community is willing to gamble on harming people and wasting huge sums of money.

So just to be clear. You don't think this drug cocktail should be available NOW, for sick COVID patients NOW, until it's "tested and studied". Correct?

No liberal should be allowed even a single dose of any medication he/she/it has denounced. No matter how near death.

Darwin was a saint!

How about...nobody who claimed it was a hoax should be allowed medication?
There wouldnt be many of them in that case.

The person I responded to has.

The drug isn't a hoax. It's a perfect useful drug, but it has never done anything for any viral illness.

So if you were very sick with COVID and failing, you would not request this drug. You would take your chance on a ventilator or oxygen or whatever.

And they are.....I've posted trial after trial .....research group after research group..........so have many other people.

Given the body bag count.........we don't have time for your TDS BS.....neither does the Medical communities around the world.............They don't care what you have to say.

Best one I've seen yet is from Austrialia............they are getting closer to finding a good treatment for this disease............we don't have time for years of testing.

Troll incorporated is hiring people like this by the DNC to keep americans fed with BS..........Fear Mongering ......NO PROOF.............

Luckily the medical community isn't listening...........the zinc kills the virus from what I'm reading.....the Malaria drug allows it in.

Don't take it if you get the virus......your choice........As the organs shut down in your body and you are in massive pain............you will change your mind..........or perhaps not.
So now it's not the zpak taken with hydroxychlorozine but is zinc taken with it, or all three together?

So now it's not the zpak taken with hydroxychlorozine but is zinc taken with it, or all three together?
I'm reading it's a mix.........and many seem to be saying the malaria drug is a pathway in for the zinc........

So just to be clear. IF you were getting very sick with COVID you would refuse this drug cocktail right? You would tell your doctor, no, it hasn't been properly tested.

Right?

It's entirely possible that opposition (or call it what you will) is politically motivated.

Nutters on both ends think they're in a war with nutters on the other end. They use that fucking word regularly. In a war, there will predictably be a great deal of unintended consequences, collateral damage.

It doesn't matter to nutters, because all they care about is "winning" the "war". In a war, the ends justify the means.

Our nutters are killing us.

It's entirely possible that opposition (or call it what you will) is politically motivated.

Nutters on both ends think they're in a war with nutters on the other end. They use that fucking word regularly. In a war, there will predictably be a great deal of unintended consequences, collateral damage.

It doesn't matter to nutters, because all they care about is "winning" the "war". In a war, the ends justify the means.

Mac you are a Leftist TDS sufferer, 100%

Mac you are a Leftist TDS sufferer, 100%
Ol' Mac never has to name names. Ever.

Why do we talk about Democrats like they’re relevant anymore?
My iggy box is getting very full because of that.....I'm tired of listening to their never ending whining.
I normally don’t block any one unless they are completely insane.. and dems on this Board are pretty close to being insane. (Trump lied!, trump trump trump!) we need to focus on getting illegals out of country, more deregulation, getting gun rights back! That’s progress.

Bowie, their hate is stronger than their sense of survival
Seems so.

1586428986101.png

Forum List

Back