So, Do Democrats REALLY Oppose HydroxyChloroquine Only Because Trump Supports Using It? Seems So.....

Can Hydroxychloroquine save lives?

• No, it is snake oil

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yes, and the goobermint should not intrude on doctor patient choices

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • I dunno, whose playing tonight?

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Why do we talk about Democrats like they’re relevant anymore?
My iggy box is getting very full because of that.....I'm tired of listening to their never ending whining.
I normally don’t block any one unless they are completely insane.. and dems on this Board are pretty close to being insane. (Trump lied!, trump trump trump!) we need to focus on getting illegals out of country, more deregulation, getting gun rights back! That’s progress.
I'll block everyone of them if I have to.......they have become a waste of bandwidth........I simply don't care to listen to their nonsense anymore.

So hold on: could it be all the weepers and wailers in this thread are saying no one should be getting the drug cocktail because it hasn't been "tested and studied", but if it comes down to it and THEY are sick, by golly, fill that prescription?

Wait....they wouldn't do that, would they? Deny people life-saving drugs they'd be desperate to take themselves?

Snake oil salesmen, running around like chickens without their heads.... is not good for anyone....

First it was hydroxychlorozine frenzy

Second it was hydoxychlorozine with zpak frenzy

Third it was hydroxychlorozine with zinc frenzy

Fourth it's hydroxycorozine with zinc and zpak frenzy

Do you know how crazy y'all are acting?

Don't you think this should be left up to your doctor and science? Or in desperation the snake oil salesman promises is good enough?

This is just unbelievable, but Democrats are slamming on the use of Hydroxychloroquine merely because Trump recommends it, and of course ORANGE MAN BAD!

So The goobernor of Mitchagain and New Yahk restrict the patient doctor relationship to only using it in a hospital setting?

OMG!

Will this wake black voters up about the Dimocrat Death Party (of Abortion) and its very evil core nature?

Of course not.

They are afraid it will work.

JO
Exactly. The only “concern” they have about this drug is that people will benefit from it.

No opposes it if was trialed properly and proven to be efficient. Trump isn't a doctor or research scientist.

Meanwhile people with lupus who use this drug to treat their condition are facing a shortage due to kool-aid drinkers hoarding it.
Correct. No one is opposed to the use of this or any other potentially helpful drug' The "Democrats are opposed..." lie is a Trump defensive talking point. Some people, many actually, both Democrat, Republican, and non-affiliated people want any of these drugs tested and studied as all drugs are tested and studied for specific illnesses. Otherwise, we risk harming people and or spending huge sums of money on snake oil. Our anti-science Trumper community is willing to gamble on harming people and wasting huge sums of money.

So just to be clear. You don't think this drug cocktail should be available NOW, for sick COVID patients NOW, until it's "tested and studied". Correct?
It is available and being studied while being used. As part of a study, certain protocols are followed which ensure safety for the patient. Currently, patients are given a small dose on admission and various data on the patients is carefully watched, especially the effect on heart functions. All this data is entered into a database for the studies. By following restrictions and protocols the chance of harm or death to a patient is greatly reduced.

No opposes it if was trialed properly and proven to be efficient. Trump isn't a doctor or research scientist.

Meanwhile people with lupus who use this drug to treat their condition are facing a shortage due to kool-aid drinkers hoarding it.
Correct. No one is opposed to the use of this or any other potentially helpful drug' The "Democrats are opposed..." lie is a Trump defensive talking point. Some people, many actually, both Democrat, Republican, and non-affiliated people want any of these drugs tested and studied as all drugs are tested and studied for specific illnesses. Otherwise, we risk harming people and or spending huge sums of money on snake oil. Our anti-science Trumper community is willing to gamble on harming people and wasting huge sums of money.

So just to be clear. You don't think this drug cocktail should be available NOW, for sick COVID patients NOW, until it's "tested and studied". Correct?
It is available and being studied while being used. As part of a study, certain protocols are followed which ensure safety for the patient. Currently, patients are given a small dose on admission and various data on the patients is carefully watched, especially the effect on heart functions. All this data is entered into a database for the studies. By following restrictions and protocols the chance of harm or death to a patient is greatly reduced.

Not what I asked. Since you're so concerned, YOU wouldn't take it. Correct?

So hold on: could it be all the weepers and wailers in this thread are saying no one should be getting the drug cocktail because it hasn't been "tested and studied", but if it comes down to it and THEY are sick, by golly, fill that prescription?

Wait....they wouldn't do that, would they? Deny people life-saving drugs they'd be desperate to take themselves?
People in the testing trial groups should be getting it, so the results of all the different drug cocktails can be tested to see what works best, if at all...

How will doctors know what to prescribe and when, during the sickness?

Don't you think this should be left up to your doctor and science?
All those are options on the table as different 'cocktails' are tested, and it has ALWAYS been left to the doctor to say, C4A.
In each the Hydroxychloroquine is the main prophilactic, the others are anti-inflamants, from what I remember off hand, and optional.

Snake oil salesmen, running around like chickens without their heads.... is not good for anyone....

Don't you think this should be left up to your doctor and science? Or in desperation the snake oil salesman promises is good enough?

Leftists start the panic, love the panic, want to keep the panic going

Drug treatment looks super promising

Leftists: NO NO NO it has to be studied and tested!

Know how this looks to sane people?

yawn........They are trying different cocktails all over the world trying to find the best path forward.....I've shown the actual clinical tests on other threads...........

If you get the virus you can sign up if you choose......I recommend against it as half in the trial will get a palcebo...........

Cocktails of various types are working..........and it appears to me that it has 1. Malaria drug ....to get in the zinc..........2. Anti biotics to stop the infections later.........and 3. zinc which now seems to kill the virus.........

FRENZY.........they are testing possible solutions in a FRENZY to save lives...........DNC Frenzy is the same........I HATE TRUMP DAILY DOSE.

People in the testing trial groups should be getting it, so the results of all the different drug cocktails can be tested to see what works best, if at all...

Great. So if you get sick later today, and then VERY sick tomorrow, you will not be taking this drug. On principle.

You would tell your doctor, "Oh no. I'm not sure you know what to prescribe. I'll take my chances on the ventilator."

Okay, then. Also....suuuuuure, honey. Sure.

Overseas groups already are testing these drugs and have documented protocols available.

The risks are well known, but the efficacy is what they are looking for; which combinations are best for different kinds of people.

For example, I dont think Azithromycin is good for people with heart disease, etc.

Cocktails of various types are working..........and it appears to me that it has 1. Malaria drug ....to get in the zinc..........2. Anti biotics to stop the infections later.........and 3. zinc which now seems to kill the virus.........
We used to get a lot of zinc naturally in our foods, but now it gets cooked out, and you have to take a food supplement to get it.

:rolleyes:

I would never take it, if my doctor did not recommend it or some cocktail of it, for me to take.... would you?

Gentle Readers, what we have in this thread is the black heart of Leftism. They will happily deny this drug to any random anonymous person, mainly for their political ends. But BELIEVE IT, every single one of these cats would run barefoot to the pharmacy themselves to take it if they had a bad case of COVID.

This is Leftism. A huge, rabid, case of "that's okay for YOU...for me, it's different"

Let me see here............should I listen to Care4a and TDS libs are data that shows promise from docs.

Date: 28/03/2020Author: Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W)0 Comments
DO MAKE USE of LINKS,
>SEARCH<
&
>Side Bars<
&
The Top Bar >PAGES<

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~

CoVid_19 success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak CLAIMED …
Posted by:
Greg Lance – Watkins
Greg_L-W

eMail:
[email protected]
[email protected]
The BLOG:
https://InfoWebSiteUK.wordpress.com

The Main Web Site:
www.InfoWebSite.UK

Hi,
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak [UPDATES]
POSTED ON MARCH 28, 2020
Doctor-Vladimir-Zelenko.jpg

Last Wednesday, we published the success story from Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, a board-certified family practitioner in New York, after he successfully treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100 percent success using a cocktail of drugs: hydroxychloroquine, in combination with azithromycin (Z-Pak), an antibiotic to treat secondary infections, and zinc sulfate. Dr. Zelenko said he saw the symptom of shortness of breath resolved within four to six hours after treatment.

:rolleyes:

I would never take it, if my doctor did not recommend it or some cocktail of it, for me to take.... would you?

Honey, it's prescription medicine. The only way you CAN get it is if a doc prescribes it. You can't buy it over the counter, like Tylenol.

But you're opposed to other people getting it, because tested. Right?

Because I have a history of a heart condition, not without knowing my heart doctor was closely monitoring my condition and functions while on the medication. I would be a willing participant in the formal studies.

Forum List

Back