So, Do Democrats REALLY Oppose HydroxyChloroquine Only Because Trump Supports Using It? Seems So.....

Can Hydroxychloroquine save lives?

• No, it is snake oil

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yes, and the goobermint should not intrude on doctor patient choices

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • I dunno, whose playing tonight?

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
No opposes it if was trialed properly and proven to be efficient. Trump isn't a doctor or research scientist.

Meanwhile people with lupus who use this drug to treat their condition are facing a shortage due to kool-aid drinkers hoarding it.
Correct. No one is opposed to the use of this or any other potentially helpful drug' The "Democrats are opposed..." lie is a Trump defensive talking point. Some people, many actually, both Democrat, Republican, and non-affiliated people want any of these drugs tested and studied as all drugs are tested and studied for specific illnesses. Otherwise, we risk harming people and or spending huge sums of money on snake oil. Our anti-science Trumper community is willing to gamble on harming people and wasting huge sums of money.

So just to be clear. You don't think this drug cocktail should be available NOW, for sick COVID patients NOW, until it's "tested and studied". Correct?
It is available and being studied while being used. As part of a study, certain protocols are followed which ensure safety for the patient. Currently, patients are given a small dose on admission and various data on the patients is carefully watched, especially the effect on heart functions. All this data is entered into a database for the studies. By following restrictions and protocols the chance of harm or death to a patient is greatly reduced.

Not what I asked. Since you're so concerned, YOU wouldn't take it. Correct?
:rolleyes:

I would never take it, if my doctor did not recommend it or some cocktail of it, for me to take.... would you?

You wouldn't take it because you're using common sense. Unfortunately Trump and the internet has made people think they can be their own doctor and can take medicines on their own because Dr.google told them them to.

Cocktails of various types are working..........and it appears to me that it has 1. Malaria drug ....to get in the zinc..........2. Anti biotics to stop the infections later.........and 3. zinc which now seems to kill the virus.........
We used to get a lot of zinc naturally in our foods, but now it gets cooked out, and you have to take a food supplement to get it.
And there are doctors out there who aren't in bed with pharma saying that might be a path forward.........but dare you say vitamins to the rescue............that WOULD BE ILLEGAL........Only PHARMA knows what is best for you........Now give me your wallet..........LOL

Quinine...........hint hint.....cures other diseases and can treat Malaria..........Found in TONIC DRINKS......at low levels too........LOL

No opposes it if was trialed properly and proven to be efficient. Trump isn't a doctor or research scientist.

Meanwhile people with lupus who use this drug to treat their condition are facing a shortage due to kool-aid drinkers hoarding it.
Correct. No one is opposed to the use of this or any other potentially helpful drug' The "Democrats are opposed..." lie is a Trump defensive talking point. Some people, many actually, both Democrat, Republican, and non-affiliated people want any of these drugs tested and studied as all drugs are tested and studied for specific illnesses. Otherwise, we risk harming people and or spending huge sums of money on snake oil. Our anti-science Trumper community is willing to gamble on harming people and wasting huge sums of money.

So just to be clear. You don't think this drug cocktail should be available NOW, for sick COVID patients NOW, until it's "tested and studied". Correct?
It is available and being studied while being used. As part of a study, certain protocols are followed which ensure safety for the patient. Currently, patients are given a small dose on admission and various data on the patients is carefully watched, especially the effect on heart functions. All this data is entered into a database for the studies. By following restrictions and protocols the chance of harm or death to a patient is greatly reduced.

Because I have a history of a heart condition, not without knowing my heart doctor was closely monitoring my condition and functions while on the medication. I would be a willing participant in the formal studies.

Okay now we're getting somewhere. So YOU have a heart condition, so you would rightly be concerned. Fair enough. But do you really think it's fair to withhold this medication from tons of people facing a serious disease if they don't have a heart condition--especially if their dr and they are aware the drug can cause a Q wave problem, and they're willing to take the chance?

Because I have a history of a heart condition, not without knowing my heart doctor was closely monitoring my condition and functions while on the medication. I would be a willing participant in the formal studies.

good luck

I would never take it, if my doctor did not recommend it or some cocktail of it, for me to take.... would you?

You wouldn't take it because you're using common sense. Unfortunately Trump and the internet has made people think they can be their own doctor and can take medicines on their own because Dr.google told them them to.

????????

Anyone taking ANY prescription medication on their own is taking a huge risk. Anytime for any reason.

So I think we've established that you all have lost the argument. The only way you can win is if you set up the strawman that somehow, patients are taking these PRESCRIPTION medications without a PRESCRIPTION

Okay now we're getting somewhere. So YOU have a heart condition, so you would rightly be concerned. Fair enough. But do you really think it's fair to withhold this medication from tons of people facing a serious disease if they don't have a heart condition--especially if their dr and they are aware the drug can cause a Q wave problem, and they're willing to take the chance?
I have not seen evidence these drugs are being withheld. I have seen the exact opposite. The drugs are being used under restricted supervision as per a "study". If doctors are being denied the choice of using these drugs I would like to see the evidence. I understand some doctors are opposed to using these drugs, but isn't the use of these drugs a decision made by patient and doctor?

Let me see here............should I listen to Care4a and TDS libs are data that shows promise from docs.

Date: 28/03/2020Author: Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W)0 Comments
DO MAKE USE of LINKS,
>SEARCH<
&
>Side Bars<
&
The Top Bar >PAGES<

~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
CoVid_19 success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak CLAIMED …
Posted by:
Greg Lance – Watkins
Greg_L-W

eMail:
[email protected]
[email protected]
The BLOG:
https://InfoWebSiteUK.wordpress.com

The Main Web Site:
www.InfoWebSite.UK

Hi,
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak [UPDATES]
POSTED ON MARCH 28, 2020
Doctor-Vladimir-Zelenko.jpg

Last Wednesday, we published the success story from Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, a board-certified family practitioner in New York, after he successfully treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100 percent success using a cocktail of drugs: hydroxychloroquine, in combination with azithromycin (Z-Pak), an antibiotic to treat secondary infections, and zinc sulfate. Dr. Zelenko said he saw the symptom of shortness of breath resolved within four to six hours after treatment.
JEBUS CHRISTO
Eagle, THAT is a FAKE WEBSITE

A WordPress. BLOG for goodness sake!!!

Screw your head back on!!!

I have not seen evidence these drugs are being withheld. I have seen the exact opposite. The drugs are being used under restricted supervision as per a "study". If doctors are being denied the choice of using these drugs I would like to see the evidence. I understand some doctors are opposed to using these drugs, but isn't the use of these drugs a decision made by patient and doctor?
There is a disinformation campaign going on right now......from different drug manufacturers trying to market their drug over the others.................

They post that this drug sucks trying to hide that they are from another drug company.

It's like looking at reviews from a product at LOWES........and the manufacturer goes in and gives raving reviews for the product.........LOL

Bunch of nonsense.

Let me see here............should I listen to Care4a and TDS libs are data that shows promise from docs.

Date: 28/03/2020Author: Greg Lance - Watkins (Greg_L-W)0 Comments
DO MAKE USE of LINKS,
>SEARCH<
&
>Side Bars<
&
The Top Bar >PAGES<

CoVid_19 success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak CLAIMED …
Posted by:
Greg Lance – Watkins
Greg_L-W

eMail:
[email protected]
[email protected]
The BLOG:
https://InfoWebSiteUK.wordpress.com

The Main Web Site:
www.InfoWebSite.UK

Hi,
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak [UPDATES]
POSTED ON MARCH 28, 2020
Doctor-Vladimir-Zelenko.jpg

Last Wednesday, we published the success story from Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, a board-certified family practitioner in New York, after he successfully treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100 percent success using a cocktail of drugs: hydroxychloroquine, in combination with azithromycin (Z-Pak), an antibiotic to treat secondary infections, and zinc sulfate. Dr. Zelenko said he saw the symptom of shortness of breath resolved within four to six hours after treatment.
JEBUS CHRISTO
Eagle, THAT is a FAKE WEBSITE

A WordPress. BLOG for goodness sake!!!

Screw your head back on!!!
Might be.........did a quick search on that one........now shall i post the bookmarked ones from studies.........showed 2 clinical trials just now.........2 different versions of the malaria pills.

This is just unbelievable, but Democrats are slamming on the use of Hydroxychloroquine merely because Trump recommends it, and of course ORANGE MAN BAD!

So The goobernor of Mitchagain and New Yahk restrict the patient doctor relationship to only using it in a hospital setting?

OMG!

Will this wake black voters up about the Dimocrat Death Party (of Abortion) and its very evil core nature?

Of course not.
Democrats just don’t want a quick cure, vaccine, or treatment for the virus. They want to keep people living in fear and destroying our economy. The Wuhan virus is accomplishing all their goals better than 50 years of their policies to destroy America.

That is the real reason they are against the treatment.

shows how one company is against the other......lol

I can put a whole bunch more up libs.............how about you.

What solutions are the libs here showing.........ANYTHING....

Except......how dare you put up data .......I'LL TRUST MY DOCTOR...........

Where is the solutions from the left here..........WHERE IS IT............

The whole world is trying solutions to this crisis........and most are some form of Malaria drug in the cocktail...................

WHAT SOLUTION IF ANY DOES THE LEFT HERE PROPOSE..............BACK IT UP.

Cocktails of various types are working..........and it appears to me that it has 1. Malaria drug ....to get in the zinc..........2. Anti biotics to stop the infections later.........and 3. zinc which now seems to kill the virus.........
We used to get a lot of zinc naturally in our foods, but now it gets cooked out, and you have to take a food supplement to get it.
And there are doctors out there who aren't in bed with pharma saying that might be a path forward.........but dare you say vitamins to the rescue............that WOULD BE ILLEGAL........Only PHARMA knows what is best for you........Now give me your wallet..........LOL

Quinine...........hint hint.....cures other diseases and can treat Malaria..........Found in TONIC DRINKS......at low levels too........LOL
It doesn't cure other diseases.

From what I understand is it is an inhibitor.... it stops your body from creating antibodies against the virus.... when your body has gone in to overdrive, and is creating too many....which screws things up in your body.... by reducing or killing your antibodies overproduction, allows these other drugs and treatments given, to work... hopefully.

Rigby, earlier in this thread, posted links on it....read them....

Timing of using the drug is critical as well.

They are not just being used as part of a study. Drs are actually prescribing them around the nation and the world. To patients with COVID. Not just as part of some controlled study.

If you were very ill with COVID would you take these drugs? Yes or no

From what I understand is it is an inhibitor.... it stops your body from creating antibodies against the virus.... when your body has gone in to overdrive, and is creating too many....which screws things up in your body.... by reducing or killing your antibodies overproduction, allows these other drugs and treatments given, to work... hopefully.

And......I've read many.........posted possible solutions from many sources.

I don't understand your major malfunction here.

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU PROPOSING.......Doctors are PRESCRIBING TREATMENT......we aren't.

And some are using different methods.

Did YOU actually read all of your links?

They are not just being used as part of a study. Drs are actually prescribing them around the nation and the world. To patients with COVID. Not just as part of some controlled study.

If you were very ill with COVID would you take these drugs? Yes or no
I have already answered that. I also asked for evidence that anyone was being denied access to the drug. You are arguing an issue that does not exist. Some doctors are opposed to using the drug, but doctors and patients who want to use it are able to. What is your issue? Are you angry some experts and doctors refer to the drug as "snake oil"?

Did YOU actually read all of your links?

A whole bunch of it yes.........

Who da fuck cares...............Doctors are prescribing this drug......and others are prescribing other cocktails trying to save lives.....

This THREAD IS SPOT ON........People like you are arguing against it's use because you HATE TRUMP.

I'm not prescribing the meds........and neither are you Care...........Trump isn't prescribing them either.......

DOCTORS ARE.....and they are approved for emergency use by the FDA..............

If you get the virus.........then make your choice........that is your decision....I'll take the advice and take the cocktail..........

I'll TAKE MY CHANCES..........

And......I've read many.........posted possible solutions from many sources.

I don't understand your major malfunction here.

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU PROPOSING.......Doctors are PRESCRIBING TREATMENT......we aren't.

And some are using different methods.
What I am suggesting, is let the 4000 doses given in the trial groups decide if it is working or not. Determine the dosage, determine the timing, determine the number of days to take it, determine the cocktail of drugs to use with it, and determine the side effects and risks of the cocktail....

From your linked articles, these are only TRIALS, of which Democrats FULLY support... it is scientific trials where the drug is being used.

Its potential side effects include everything from fatal heart arrhythmia to vision loss, ear-ringing, vomiting, mood changes, skin rashes and hair loss.

Health officials are treading cautiously, saying they don’t anticipate hydroxychloroquine will be a “miracle drug” against the coronavirus — but the studies are worth the gamble.

------------

The federal Food and Drug Administration granted emergency-use authorization to use hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 patients amid the pandemic.

There has been anecdotal evidence — including from China — that the drug helps patients clear the virus sooner.

But Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health, asked recently whether the drug was considered a treatment for the novel coronavirus, said, “The answer is no … The evidence that you’re talking about … is anecdotal evidence.”

Fish tank cleaner is delicious!

Jo

Forum List

Back