Minnesota’s Democrat Governor quietly rescinds Hydroxychloroquine ban

Imagine the placebo study: We have a drug that might keep you alive. Or we can give you a placebo that might mean you die. Are you willing to join our study? The ethics gap in giving a placebo in the middle of a pandemic when there's hope and very little risk to HCQ is just beyond comprehension.
Well, maybe. But the thing is that hydroxychloroquine really isn't known to do anything beneficial. So the ethics of a placebo controlled study rely on equipoise. It is ethical to withhold a drug that has no known benefit in the context of a trial.

Of course, no one is forced to be part of a trial.
anyone who would accept the trial under those circumstances is either senile or stupid.
Why?

No one knows if the drug works, it's important to test it's efficacy. Don't you agree? We shouldn't rely on assumptions.
You keep stating that when many studies and doctors from around the world say it does...........WTF is wrong with you
Many studies also say it doesn’t work. That means you need to do better studies, ones that aren’t so prone to bias.
Same to you...............only reason you are arguing.......is TDS..............and I've shown the studies from earlier strains from 2005............Your TDS and the DNC's TDS have cost this country lives.............You have blood on your hands.

In places like New York...........the lawyers are going to have a field day.

Settle down kiddo. Don’t get so hot under the collar, you’ll sound smarter.

When you look at a study, do you have any idea what you’re looking at or did you follow a link from some nutty right wing site?

I bet you saw a reference to a study on SAR-COV done with hydroxychloroquine performed on a cell culture in vitro and think that somehow has a relationship to use of hydroxychloroquine for SARS-COV2 in vivo.

I swear, you idiots read a couple of shady ass blogs and think you’re somehow experts.
Up yours troll............I'm done with you...........the drug has saved millions of lives...........been around since WWII...........so STFU with your TDS

Imagine the placebo study: We have a drug that might keep you alive. Or we can give you a placebo that might mean you die. Are you willing to join our study? The ethics gap in giving a placebo in the middle of a pandemic when there's hope and very little risk to HCQ is just beyond comprehension.
Well, maybe. But the thing is that hydroxychloroquine really isn't known to do anything beneficial. So the ethics of a placebo controlled study rely on equipoise. It is ethical to withhold a drug that has no known benefit in the context of a trial.

anyone who would accept the trial under those circumstances is either senile or stupid.
Why?

No one knows if the drug works, it's important to test it's efficacy. Don't you agree? We shouldn't rely on assumptions.
You keep stating that when many studies and doctors from around the world say it does...........WTF is wrong with you
Many studies also say it doesn’t work. That means you need to do better studies, ones that aren’t so prone to bias.
Same to you...............only reason you are arguing.......is TDS..............and I've shown the studies from earlier strains from 2005............Your TDS and the DNC's TDS have cost this country lives.............You have blood on your hands.

When you look at a study, do you have any idea what you’re looking at or did you follow a link from some nutty right wing site?

I bet you saw a reference to a study on SAR-COV done with hydroxychloroquine performed on a cell culture in vitro and think that somehow has a relationship to use of hydroxychloroquine for SARS-COV2 in vivo.

I swear, you idiots read a couple of shady ass blogs and think you’re somehow experts.
Up yours troll............I'm done with you...........the drug has saved millions of lives...........been around since WWII...........so STFU with your TDS
Ha!

You’re an idiot who has been convinced he’s smart in order to be manipulated to further your worship of Trump.

But at the end of the day, you don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about and you’ll lash out at anyone who tries to upset your fragile ego.

Why?

Ha!

You’re an idiot who has been convinced he’s smart in order to be manipulated to further your worship of Trump.

But at the end of the day, you don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about and you’ll lash out at anyone who tries to upset your fragile ego.
Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment.................people like you couldn't pour pee out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

If you fear the drug..........then don't take it...........I don't need it.........I'm not in a nursing home waiting to be murdered by the DNC........so sorry........you want me........send your thugs out to a place where we don't think your BS lives matter.

Why?

Ha!

Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment.................people like you couldn't pour pee out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

If you fear the drug..........then don't take it...........I don't need it.........I'm not in a nursing home waiting to be murdered by the DNC........so sorry........you want me........send your thugs out to a place where we don't think your BS lives matter.
I don’t fear the drug. I just don’t think it works for COVID. Works nicely for other things, but not COVID.

I don’t care what Trump or you say about it, because it’s irrelevant. Science is what determines what works and what doesn’t. You probably have no experience with any of this, but are being manipulated into thinking you know what you’re talking about.

Don’t be a useful idiot.

Forum List

Back