So Biden & FBI Are Trying To Destroy Giuliani Because He Exposed BIDEN Family / Hunter Biden Financial Crimes, Starting w/Ukraine

Giuliani started the exposure of the Biden Family's Financial Crimes by exposing Hunter Biden working for a notorious Ukrainian criminal connected to Putin, working as a Board member for the corrupt Ukraine energy company, Burisma, while his only qualification for getting such a job was being VP Biden's son.

After Giuliani got the proverbial ball rolling Biden himself was exposed as having lied about his meeting with Burisma officials, ignoring State Department warnings of presenting the appearance of massive conflicts of interest with Burisma.

After Giuliani exposed Hunter Biden's influence peddling the proverbial damn broke on the Biden family financial scandals

- Joe Biden confessed to exporting the previous Ukraine PM to protect Huntter from a criminal investigation

- Hunter Biden was exposed as having laundered millions for Russian oligarchs and being paid to do so

Drug addict Hunter Biden's laptop was abandoned at a computer repair shop and the vidence of Biden family financial crimes were exposed to the world, as well as the fact that the FBI already had the laptop and was not doing anything but covering Biden's ass.

Not long ago the FBI, DHS, & Treasury departments publicly declared they had financial documents and other evidence proving the Bidens have engaged in financial scams and crimes for YEARS, to include extortion, influence peddling, laundeting millions for Russians, and accepting over a BILLION DOLLARS from the CCP.

Gee, with all the irrefutable evidence against the Bidens, especially in the hands of the proven criminal FBI, interesting how no raids on any member of the Biden family and the confiscation of their computers, records, and files were conducted....

But in an obvious / easily recognized act of revenge against the man who exposed the Biden family's crimes, the criminal FBI still working for Barry/Biden raided Hiuliani's home.

Good job by the FBI.
You guys are pro law-enforcement..right?

I’m for equal enforcement of the law. I am not for some being totally above the rule of law.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196

Sound hilarious.

As if the rich white guys who periodically get pinched are so oppressed.

The thing about being a white guy is we can’t make any excuses for failure. If we fail we can’t say we were oppressed by anyone. That gives a white guy the incentive to succeed and if he fails he just picks himself up and tries again. He can’t quit and blame everything on some other racial group. If he does, people laugh at him.

You might find it hard to believe how liberating not being able to blame others is.
Apparently you've missed the last 4 years of nothing but excuses from Trump and his supporters.

Why didn't the wall get built?

Go!

You just proved my point. You are laughing at Trump. That’s what happens when a white guy makes excuses.

However it looks like Trump will pick himself up and try again.
I can only hope.

Since there are no excuses....the only reason the wall didn't get built was because the blob is a failure...right?

Any successful person has setbacks or failures. The wall was close to being completed and obviously would have been finished if Trump would have won the 2020 election.

I wouldn’t necessarily call Trump’s effort to build the fence a total failure as much as I would call the fact it wasn’t completed an example of how stupid Sleepy Joe is.

To me the mess Sleepy Joe has made of the Mexican border proves Obama was right when he said, “Never underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.”

Giuliani started the exposure of the Biden Family's Financial Crimes by exposing Hunter Biden working for a notorious Ukrainian criminal connected to Putin, working as a Board member for the corrupt Ukraine energy company, Burisma, while his only qualification for getting such a job was being VP Biden's son.

After Giuliani got the proverbial ball rolling Biden himself was exposed as having lied about his meeting with Burisma officials, ignoring State Department warnings of presenting the appearance of massive conflicts of interest with Burisma.

After Giuliani exposed Hunter Biden's influence peddling the proverbial damn broke on the Biden family financial scandals

- Joe Biden confessed to exporting the previous Ukraine PM to protect Huntter from a criminal investigation

- Hunter Biden was exposed as having laundered millions for Russian oligarchs and being paid to do so

Drug addict Hunter Biden's laptop was abandoned at a computer repair shop and the vidence of Biden family financial crimes were exposed to the world, as well as the fact that the FBI already had the laptop and was not doing anything but covering Biden's ass.

Not long ago the FBI, DHS, & Treasury departments publicly declared they had financial documents and other evidence proving the Bidens have engaged in financial scams and crimes for YEARS, to include extortion, influence peddling, laundeting millions for Russians, and accepting over a BILLION DOLLARS from the CCP.

Gee, with all the irrefutable evidence against the Bidens, especially in the hands of the proven criminal FBI, interesting how no raids on any member of the Biden family and the confiscation of their computers, records, and files were conducted....

But in an obvious / easily recognized act of revenge against the man who exposed the Biden family's crimes, the criminal FBI still working for Barry/Biden raided Hiuliani's home.

Good job by the FBI.

I’m for equal enforcement of the law. I am not for some being totally above the rule of law.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196
Don Jr had an official position within the whitehouse.
Hunter has no position or function at all.

Hunter is the bagman for the Biden Crime family.

View attachment 485261
You have their tax returns. Since almost two years now.
So have at it.

The FBI is corrupt. It will never go after Hunter Biden no matter how much evidence it has against him. If the evidence is truly damning the FBI or DOJ will manage to lose it.

FBI and DOJ corruption is one of the main reasons our nation is no longer a constitutional republic with a strong rule of law that applies equally to all.

Good job by the FBI.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196

Sound hilarious.

The thing about being a white guy is we can’t make any excuses for failure. If we fail we can’t say we were oppressed by anyone. That gives a white guy the incentive to succeed and if he fails he just picks himself up and tries again. He can’t quit and blame everything on some other racial group. If he does, people laugh at him.

You might find it hard to believe how liberating not being able to blame others is.
Apparently you've missed the last 4 years of nothing but excuses from Trump and his supporters.

Go!

You just proved my point. You are laughing at Trump. That’s what happens when a white guy makes excuses.

I can only hope.

Since there are no excuses....the only reason the wall didn't get built was because the blob is a failure...right?

Any successful person has setbacks or failures. The wall was close to being completed and obviously would have been finished if Trump would have won the 2020 election.

I wouldn’t necessarily call Trump’s effort to build the fence a total failure as much as I would call the fact it wasn’t completed an example of how stupid Sleepy Joe is.

To me the mess Sleepy Joe has made of the Mexican border proves Obama was right when he said, “Never underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.”

According to the Trump white House, he built 45 miles of new wall.

Yeah..your blob failed.

Where was the Trump healthcare plan? Another failure.

Good job by the FBI.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196

View attachment 485261
So have at it.

The FBI is corrupt. It will never go after Hunter Biden no matter how much evidence it has against him. If the evidence is truly damning the FBI or DOJ will manage to lose it.

FBI and DOJ corruption is one of the main reasons our nation is no longer a constitutional republic with a strong rule of law that applies equally to all.

Yep...it doesn't take long for a blob supporter to reveal himself as a full blown conspiracy kook. Congratulations.

Good job by the FBI.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196

View attachment 485261
So have at it.

Yep...it doesn't take long for a blob supporter to reveal himself as a full blown conspiracy kook. Congratulations.

Democrats who are happy to have a corrupt FBI and DOJ on their side are obviously short sighted.

Good job by the FBI.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196

Sound hilarious.

Go!

I can only hope.

Yeah..your blob failed.

Definitions, Definitions ...

Graphic showing the 350 miles of new, replacement primary and secondary barrier built by the Trump administration

Good job by the FBI.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196

View attachment 485261
So have at it.

Democrats who are happy to have a corrupt FBI and DOJ on their side are obviously short sighted.

Well, if Westernjournal.com says so...LOL...

Good job by the FBI.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196

Sound hilarious.

Go!

I can only hope.

Yeah..your blob failed.

Definitions, Definitions ...

Graphic showing the 350 miles of new, replacement primary and secondary barrier built by the Trump administration

The blob's white house...

45 miles of new wall.

That is just over 11 miles a year..or less than a mile a month. Pathetic by anyone's standards...

Your
Blob
Failed

If you cannot debate, toss cards

So who else do you classify as a "Jew supremacist"? Do you have a list of Jew supremacists that you can show us?

Jew supremacists on USMB

You
Candy corn
Faun
Toddster-patriot of Israel
Col fax

Many more.

All of the major figures in the Steal are jew supremacists

Chris Wray
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Comey Barrett
Roberts
Raffensberger
Mike pence
Traitor Joe
Rupert Murdoch
All the "big tech" Zionists from Bezos to Zuckerman

Jew supremacists on USMB

Is pointing out how you're so proudly lying about "the steal" all that's required to become a "Jew Supremacist", or is displaying other forms of good morality, patriotism and common sense required?

For instance, does someone also have to point out that obvious antisemites are obvious antisemites in order to be a Jew supremacist?

You can tell a Jew supremacist here easily. They are the ones tossing cards as those telling the truth about Israel, Jews, and Zionism...

"President" Biden's government may, indeed, destroy Mayor Rudy.

But there are still millions of (older) New Yorkers who will always remember him with gratitude for cracking down on the horrific violent crime that gripped that once great metropolis until he took over.

The wall was close to being completed
"Close"......45 miles?
The border is 1,954 miles.
So, per poster 'Batcat'......45 is close enough.
That's fair. Let's call it a day, and go get a beer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jew supremacists on USMB
You.....Many more.

Which is always a concern.
Speaking of 'concerns'...... other, ages-old, still linger.

Can we presume that EMH is skeptical of Jews?
Maybe he is an uber-Christian? An Evangelical? A Sedevacantist?

As such, perhaps EMH can help this chatroom solve a 2,000+ year old mystery?

As we know, any relic that can be linked to Jesus is worshipped and adored (witness: Lance of Longinus; Shroud of Turin, et al).

So, with Jesus being a Jew, the inevitable question has long lingered-- where is the relic nonpariel of relics?

Poster EMH......Jesus would've had a bris.
So where is Jesus' schmuck? His putz?

That's gotta be a relic that you would treasure, EMH?
Your Christian world would treasure. No?

Help us out here.

When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me" um....

Who got everything?

Jew answer - he did

Why did Jesus' "loyal" disciples bolt when the authorities showed up to arrest him?

Jew answer - they knew he was a fraud and did not want to be mounted on a cross next to him

Who voted for Barabbas?

Jew answer - those would be Jesus' followers, whom Jesus bilked of "everything" and left with nothing.

EMH busts all fraud.....

If you cannot debate, toss cards

So who else do you classify as a "Jew supremacist"? Do you have a list of Jew supremacists that you can show us?

Jew supremacists on USMB

You
Candy corn
Faun
Toddster-patriot of Israel
Col fax

Many more.

Chris Wray
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Comey Barrett
Roberts
Raffensberger
Mike pence
Traitor Joe
Rupert Murdoch
All the "big tech" Zionists from Bezos to Zuckerman
8kun escapee or Russian troll?

Christianity - a means by which Judaism manipulates and controls the minds of unimaginable morons

Jesus of Nazareth - fraud, liar, sex perv, con artist, criminal, nobody anyone should admire.... Which is why those who observed him do not....

Good job by the FBI.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196

View attachment 485261
Cool...

Too bad Trump was so much of a cuck -- that he couldn't do anything about it...but whine like a bitch......

Guess Biden really is just too powerful for the GOP...so much so, he can control the GOP at will....

Forum List

Back