So, anyone prepping for a possible civil war?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Like, quietly stocking up on water, goods, food, bunkers, etc?
It sure looks like this is going to happen and I hope it doesn't. And when and if it does happen, which country will take advantage of it and attack? Are you prepared for that, as well?

Not really. I own guns, but not a prepper amount of guns. I don't have an arsenal. I also live outside of the Bay Area and Los Angeles, so I feel pretty safe in this part of California.
I thought the Bay area is SF? And LA is the opposite end. You in central cal?

I'm in Northern Cal and I feel safe here too.

Not really. I own guns, but not a prepper amount of guns. I don't have an arsenal. I also live outside of the Bay Area and Los Angeles, so I feel pretty safe in this part of California.

Yes, I'm in the 805 area, about halfway between L.A. and San Francisco, but closer to L.A.

You live in CA and don't know the Nine Bay Area Counties? North of here are Mendocino, Humboldt and Del Norte, and to their east Shasta and Lassen which have Volcanoes. Lassen last blew its top in c. 1908, I saw photos of it in a coffee shop in Susanville.

Lake County in North Central CA has the Geysers, the largest geothermal system in the world, a short 72 miles from San Francisco.

The boy scout motto is "be prepared." I've tried to be exactly that in every way and for any realistically imaginable situation I can prepare for, ever since I first understood what the motto means.

Last edited:
Nope. I do have an earthquake kit though. We live in major earthquake country so it only makes sense to be prepared for one of those.

Yes, I'm in the 805 area, about halfway between L.A. and San Francisco, but closer to L.A.

Santa Barbara and Ventura region. Nice country.

Probably my favorite part of CA along with San Diego and South Bay in the L.A. area.

Probably my favorite part of CA along with San Diego and South Bay in the L.A. area.

I've always liked the Figueroa Mountain area of the Santa Ynez Valley. Just a gorgeous area.

civilwar.jpg

Well living in the middle of nowhere, we've always been prepared for any emergency. Survivalists if you will. Weaponry included. Those that will have a problem will be in urban areas. You'd need a plan to escape.

Cities are the crown jewels of our civilization and should not be abandoned to degenerates.

Forum List

Back