So, about those Trump Tax returns......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump is running his campaign on a platform that he is the greatest businessman that has ever walked the planet........and since we know that he has NO other knowledge and experience (well, maybe he has some unique experience about trophy wives), the very best way to show his business prowess, savvy and expertise, is to show us all his tax returns....as ALL other presidential candidates have for 6 decades.....

So, any guesses as to when Trump will divulge and post his tax returns???

(there are only 3 months left of his campaign)

Trump is running his campaign on a platform that he is the greatest businessman that has ever walked the planet........and since we know that he has NO other knowledge and experience (well, maybe he has some unique experience about trophy wives), the very best way to show his business prowess, savvy and expertise, is to show us all his tax returns....as ALL other presidential candidates have for 6 decades.....

I said yes earlier. Now I think he will look at how far he is behind and decide it won’t matter one way or the other. So why do it?

Why should he? Taxes are not even applicable to most Americans. Unless he's a non resident alien, or a resident of Washington DC.

• Banned
Why should he? Taxes are not even applicable to most Americans. Unless he's a non resident alien, or a resident of Washington DC.

Wrong!!!!

Beside Trump's own claim that he is a "fantastic" businessman, there are NO other qualifications that he brings to his candidacy,,,,NONE.

So, for Trump, his tax returns are the only factual documentation to back his claim of business savvy.

(although I would admit that his ONLY other qualification as a candidate is that he is not Hillary, and that is enough for Clinton-haters.....but not enough for the millions of sane American voters.)

There is absolutely no requirement for any political candidate to make their tax returns public I don't know what is so fucking hard to understand about that

• Banned
There is absolutely no requirement for any political candidate to make their tax returns public I don't know what is so fucking hard to understand about that

There's also no requirement for any political candidate to accept to participate in debates with an opponent.

There are rumors that his tax returns will expose his donations to NAMBLA. It is something that people are talking about. There is no evidence that Trump has made donations to NAMBLA but some very smart people are talking about it. Is it true? I don't know, I'm just asking. These are very smart people we're talking about, the smartest.

• Banned
There are rumors that his tax returns will expose his donations to NAMBLA. It is something that people are talking about. There is no evidence that Trump has made donations to NAMBLA but some very smart people are talking about it. Is it true? I don't know, I'm just asking. These are very smart people we're talking about, the smartest.

Grow up !!!

Not able to defend Trump's refusal to divulge his tax returns....the very best thing to do is to muck up the issue by throwing mud at Clinton........I fully "understand".....

Not able to defend Trump's refusal to divulge his tax returns....the very best thing to do is to muck up the issue by throwing mud at Clinton........I fully "understand".....

You're just a shill Faux Professor and it's obvious. Now go whine to someone that gives a shit about your bullshit. ....and stop acting like a kindergartener when someone dares to disagree with you. Understand this and then practice it and you won't struggle so much.

See....you're really not that important old man

ou're just a shill Faux Professor and it's obvious. Now go whine to someone that gives a shit about your bullshit. ....and stop acting like a kindergartener when someone dares to disagree with you. Understand this and then practice it and you won't struggle so much.

Unhinged much, Sassy ?????? (what an idiot !!!)

ou're just a shill Faux Professor and it's obvious. Now go whine to someone that gives a shit about your bullshit. ....and stop acting like a kindergartener when someone dares to disagree with you. Understand this and then practice it and you won't struggle so much.

Unhinged much ?????? (what an idiot !!!)

Thanks for proving my point, you're a nothing old man, an absolute zero in life. Now go start yet another Trump thread....you know you will, you can't help yourself. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why not do as Trump does, let his advisors ADVISE???

The following ARE NOT his advisors...

Robert Barnes, a Los Angeles based attorney:

“I see some of my colleagues would tell their clients to release their tax returns to the public during an audit. Ask them to name a single client they actually gave that advice to. I think that would be legal malpractice, and would recommend their clients sue them if they gave that advice. I advise my clients (hundreds over the years who actually experience an IRS inquiry) to NEVER release their tax returns while an audit is going on. I am certain Mr. Trump’s lawyers, very capable and well-respected in this field, have advised him not to disclose his tax returns during the audit. There are many reasons for this.
Robert Kovacev, a Washington D.C. based attorney:

“I would absolutely advise a client not to release returns under audit to the public.

Robert Mckenzie, a Chicago based attorney:

“I would advise my client that there could be huge risks in releasing complex returns during an audit. Instead of having just an IRS agent review the return it now would be reviewed by thousands of tax experts.

Aaron Nocjar, Washington D.C. based attorney:

“To answer your question, yes, this could be a plausible explanation. In an audit of a particular tax year, prior tax years can be called into question as well. Sometimes tax-related statutes of limitations will prevent such an inquiry (but not always). I imagine that Donald Trump is well advised from a tax perspective, particularly since his business roots are in real estate development.”

Lester Weingarten, New York City based accountant:

“If his return is under audit, I would advise not to release it to the public as there could be an embarrassing upward adjustment or they could “bless” the return by not making any changes which would be an affirmation of the accuracy of the return (or they could make a highly unlikely downward adjustment). Either way, it would not be beneficial to release the return until all was settled. If the return was not under audit, then it is up to him what he wanted to do, but given it is under examination, it would be prudent to wait until the examination has been concluded.

Legal Experts Side With Trump; It Would Be Crazy to Release His Taxes During Audit

Forum List

Back