So, about those Trump Tax returns......

Why should he? Taxes are not even applicable to most Americans. Unless he's a non resident alien, or a resident of Washington DC.

Wrong!!!!

Beside Trump's own claim that he is a "fantastic" businessman, there are NO other qualifications that he brings to his candidacy,,,,NONE.

So, for Trump, his tax returns are the only factual documentation to back his claim of business savvy.

(although I would admit that his ONLY other qualification as a candidate is that he is not Hillary, and that is enough for Clinton-haters.....but not enough for the millions of sane American voters.)

Let's see... are there any buildings with Hillary or Obama's names on them THAT THEY PERSONALLY BUILT and OWN???
View attachment 84147

Or are there any golf courses???
View attachment 84146

Or are there any airplanes?

View attachment 84148

You forgot to mention Trump University, and Trump Steaks, and Trump Airlines, and Trump Wines, etc. LOL

I have made myself a promise to bring up Trump's tax returns debacle (and Achilles heel) from now until the day before November's election........I bring it up not only on this forum, but with letters to the editor in my city, blogs and throughout social media......

(and I know it pisses off right wing Trump acolytes)

Wow, blackhawk has given me 17 "smiley faces"....Do I OWN this nitwit or what???? LOL

Trump is running his campaign on a platform that he is the greatest businessman that has ever walked the planet........and since we know that he has NO other knowledge and experience (well, maybe he has some unique experience about trophy wives), the very best way to show his business prowess, savvy and expertise, is to show us all his tax returns....as ALL other presidential candidates have for 6 decades.....

So, any guesses as to when Trump will divulge and post his tax returns???

(there are only 3 months left of his campaign)

Why not do as Trump does, let his advisors ADVISE???

The following ARE NOT his advisors...

Robert Barnes, a Los Angeles based attorney:

“I see some of my colleagues would tell their clients to release their tax returns to the public during an audit. Ask them to name a single client they actually gave that advice to. I think that would be legal malpractice, and would recommend their clients sue them if they gave that advice. I advise my clients (hundreds over the years who actually experience an IRS inquiry) to NEVER release their tax returns while an audit is going on. I am certain Mr. Trump’s lawyers, very capable and well-respected in this field, have advised him not to disclose his tax returns during the audit. There are many reasons for this.
Robert Kovacev, a Washington D.C. based attorney:

“I would absolutely advise a client not to release returns under audit to the public.

Robert Mckenzie, a Chicago based attorney:

“I would advise my client that there could be huge risks in releasing complex returns during an audit. Instead of having just an IRS agent review the return it now would be reviewed by thousands of tax experts.

Aaron Nocjar, Washington D.C. based attorney:

“To answer your question, yes, this could be a plausible explanation. In an audit of a particular tax year, prior tax years can be called into question as well. Sometimes tax-related statutes of limitations will prevent such an inquiry (but not always). I imagine that Donald Trump is well advised from a tax perspective, particularly since his business roots are in real estate development.”

Lester Weingarten, New York City based accountant:

“If his return is under audit, I would advise not to release it to the public as there could be an embarrassing upward adjustment or they could “bless” the return by not making any changes which would be an affirmation of the accuracy of the return (or they could make a highly unlikely downward adjustment). Either way, it would not be beneficial to release the return until all was settled. If the return was not under audit, then it is up to him what he wanted to do, but given it is under examination, it would be prudent to wait until the examination has been concluded.

Legal Experts Side With Trump; It Would Be Crazy to Release His Taxes During Audit

All of the past years of taxes for trump aren't being audited.

trump can release the years that aren't being audited.

nixon released his taxes when he was being audited.

Your excuse is lame and ridiculous.

So most intelligent people are back to, what is he hiding?

Trump is running his campaign on a platform that he is the greatest businessman that has ever walked the planet........and since we know that he has NO other knowledge and experience (well, maybe he has some unique experience about trophy wives), the very best way to show his business prowess, savvy and expertise, is to show us all his tax returns....as ALL other presidential candidates have for 6 decades.....

So, any guesses as to when Trump will divulge and post his tax returns???

(there are only 3 months left of his campaign)

Why not do as Trump does, let his advisors ADVISE???

The following ARE NOT his advisors...

Robert Barnes, a Los Angeles based attorney:

“I see some of my colleagues would tell their clients to release their tax returns to the public during an audit. Ask them to name a single client they actually gave that advice to. I think that would be legal malpractice, and would recommend their clients sue them if they gave that advice. I advise my clients (hundreds over the years who actually experience an IRS inquiry) to NEVER release their tax returns while an audit is going on. I am certain Mr. Trump’s lawyers, very capable and well-respected in this field, have advised him not to disclose his tax returns during the audit. There are many reasons for this.
Robert Kovacev, a Washington D.C. based attorney:

“I would absolutely advise a client not to release returns under audit to the public.

Robert Mckenzie, a Chicago based attorney:

“I would advise my client that there could be huge risks in releasing complex returns during an audit. Instead of having just an IRS agent review the return it now would be reviewed by thousands of tax experts.

Aaron Nocjar, Washington D.C. based attorney:

“To answer your question, yes, this could be a plausible explanation. In an audit of a particular tax year, prior tax years can be called into question as well. Sometimes tax-related statutes of limitations will prevent such an inquiry (but not always). I imagine that Donald Trump is well advised from a tax perspective, particularly since his business roots are in real estate development.”

Lester Weingarten, New York City based accountant:

“If his return is under audit, I would advise not to release it to the public as there could be an embarrassing upward adjustment or they could “bless” the return by not making any changes which would be an affirmation of the accuracy of the return (or they could make a highly unlikely downward adjustment). Either way, it would not be beneficial to release the return until all was settled. If the return was not under audit, then it is up to him what he wanted to do, but given it is under examination, it would be prudent to wait until the examination has been concluded.

Legal Experts Side With Trump; It Would Be Crazy to Release His Taxes During Audit

All of the past years of taxes for trump aren't being audited.

trump can release the years that aren't being audited.

nixon released his taxes when he was being audited.

Your excuse is lame and ridiculous.

So most intelligent people are back to, what is he hiding?

MY EXCUSE?? Did you read the above lawyers and accountants positions?

Apparently the irs has been auditing him for years and I have never heard of him breaking the law as it is written by elite establishment politicians. I don't have any reason to believe this year would be any different, do you? If trump broke the law in previous years we would have heard about it already and he would have paid a massive fine or been in jail. I think it's safe to say all is good.

Don't be silly........For wealthy people's tax return mistakes, there is simply a fine and the payment of back taxes...and usually the tax attorneys take the hit, NOT the wealthy tax payer.

How do YOU know that Trump has not paid fines in previous years?

AND? So what is the issue? Trump's advisers are saying don't release until later.

AND? So what is the issue? Trump's advisers are saying don't release until later.

"Brilliant".......So, with about 90 days to go before election day, the Trump strategy is to release his tax returns, "later"......(maybe on April Fool's Day???)

Where are they?

Well I am very very confident that Trump as an employer for nearly 30 years with nearly 30,000 employees has paid the Federal government
Assuming an average of 5,000 at $30,000 for 30 years at 10% average year payment: $450 million in TAXES!
See idiots like you think ALL corporations,employers, etc. are tax cheats... don't pay any taxes!
But you see to forget that your employer matches what is deducted by SS/Medicare from your paycheck and pays that which is called
FEDERAL PAYROLL TAXES!
. Payroll taxes paid jointly by workers and employers: $1.07 trillion, 34% of all tax revenues.

Forum List

Back