Hypocritical Khan and his lecturing us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StLucieBengal

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2016
Florida
Why does he think that just because his son died in service that he is somehow the only one qualified to have an opinion on these matters?

If we took this opinion and only took military members and their families as the one who decide policy then we would never elect a democrat.

The fact is that trump or anyone has as much to say on these matters as service members and their families. Because we have a civilian lead military.

The khan's and democrats are doing nothing but preying on the ignorance of the public by using this emotional issue instead of being pragmatic and calling it what it is .... Pathos.

Trump failed because he should have just called it what it was and moved on. And oppressive man talking about things he has no qualifications to speak.

Why does he think that just because his son died in service that he is somehow the only one qualified to have an opinion on these matters?

If we took this opinion and only took military members and their families as the one who decide policy then we would never elect a democrat.

The fact is that trump or anyone has as much to say on these matters as service members and their families. Because we have a civilian lead military.

The khan's and democrats are doing nothing but preying on the ignorance of the public by using this emotional issue instead of being pragmatic and calling it what it is .... Pathos.

Trump failed because he should have just called it what it was and moved on. And oppressive man talking about things he has no qualifications to speak.

I went up a big hill today. Frankly I wanted to punch Trump out. I wanted Trump to shut the fuck up. I wanted to tell him this was a battle for us to carry.

Then it hit me. FUCK THIS NOISE. No Trump was right. FUCK YOU KHAN .

Trump is bringing it. FINALLY we are ECW. I cringed at first. Did the rest of you? I did. I fight on so many levels but when Trump did this one I went ouch. No. NO. He's doing it again.

We are ECW. We are with this man who has no fear. FUCK THEM. He's our guy.

I love it, the democrats tried their tactic, and it's starting to look bad for all the pro khan forces...The guy is shady before even thinking he will use his dead son to deflect a response to his baseless attacks. That one's big chicken gonna come back to roost on his and the media's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back