So 2 battle ships reverse course with their tails between their legs thanks to biden

Perhaps someone can explain how US ships could be defended from annihilation in the black sea. Perhaps looking at a map would be useful.
Have we ever had US ships in the Black Sea? Yes? Then it would seem the military does have a plan and you are just a clueless innerweb troll.

Lets see if any of our Biden bashers can name the Russian weak spot in the Black Sea

i cant read your mind so I cant guess what you are referring to

and I am not bashing biden
You know nothing of the military situation in Ukraine and the Black Sea. Biden sent Putin a message, but it wasn't the one you rhink.
Biden's message: Say BOO and I will shit my depends.
You still have no clue about Putin's weak spot in the Black Sea.

Perhaps someone can explain how US ships could be defended from annihilation in the black sea. Perhaps looking at a map would be useful.
Have we ever had US ships in the Black Sea? Yes? Then it would seem the military does have a plan and you are just a clueless innerweb troll.
They go there when there is a predictable successful mission. There is no predictable successful mission for them at this time. What would they do in a Black Sea war zone?

They go there when there is a predictable successful mission. There is no predictable successful mission for them at this time. What would they do in a Black Sea war zone?
For some reason you think you know more than our military. Given your track record of dumbassery on this board, I will have to say you are incorrect.

For some reason you think you know more than our military. Given your track record of dumbassery on this board, I will have to say you are incorrect.
Our military knows exactly what I am talking about. People who follow and understand the Ukraine/Russian conflict understand exactly what I am talking about. It's actually common knowledge. Ignorant arrogant dumb asses like you are confused.

Lets see if any of our Biden bashers can name the Russian weak spot in the Black Sea

You know nothing of the military situation in Ukraine and the Black Sea. Biden sent Putin a message, but it wasn't the one you rhink.
I dont know what bidens message was
Biden was clearing the zone for the follow-up attack on a vulnerable Russian target Russia could not afford to lose. Ukraine has a legal right to prevent Russian troops and military supplies from entering Ukraine.
follow up to what?

putin already back down biden and he doesnt have to do anything else

Our military knows exactly what I am talking about. People who follow and understand the Ukraine/Russian conflict understand exactly what I am talking about. It's actually common knowledge. Ignorant arrogant dumb asses like you are confused.
You are all over the place. I simply addressed your claim there is no way to defend ships in the Black Sea. Obviously our Military has a plan for it since we often have ships in the Black Sea.

I'm not confused about anything...............it is quite obvious you are a dumbass.

Perhaps you can explain why Veggie Joe was going to send US ships into the black sea where you claim they can't be defended. That would make him a complete idiot, right?

Is that what you are saying?

Perhaps you can explain why Veggie Joe was going to send US ships into the black sea where you claim they can't be defended. That would make him a complete idiot, right?
s
I mentioned threat assessment in previous posts. I can't spend all day educating you. Look up the words or terms you don't understand.

s
I mentioned threat assessment in previous posts. I can't spend all day educating you. Look up the words or terms you don't understand.
Sure thing, Dumbass. :laughing0301:

US ship in the Black Sea make as much sense as a Russian ship in Lake Michigan.

Camp

Black_Sea_map.png
Leftard educators no longer teach geography.

Biden's message: Say BOO and I will shit my depends.
He bitch slapped Trump. Took his house. Took his senate and is going to fuck his court. China still is losing our business. Russia is on an island. And you con losers whine and cry daily. Life is perfect.

Not only is Joe Dufus owned by foreign interest but the sonofabitch is a coward and has been wrong about everything he has ever done in his life.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats were morons voting for Joe Dufus and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.

So 2 battle ships reverse course with their tails between their legs thanks to biden

We don’t have Battleships

Forum List

Back