SNL writer says she'll give a blowjob to anyone who punches the Covington smiling kid.

I didn’t hear any racist remarks thrown at the kids nor did I deny it happened, I wasn’t there. I did say that the Hebrew Israelites seemed to be the instigators and the media went straight towards attacking the maga hats instead of showing the whole story.

What’s your objective unbiased take been on the situation Godboy?
Thats ALL you said about the racism, yet youve posted how many times criticizing the kid? Youre garbage.
Like I said I didn’t hear anything racist said to them from the videos I watch and I sure as hell am not going to take your word for it. Everything else I’ve discussed was in the co text of the conversation I was engaged in.

Did I miss where you showcased your objective quotes and analysis critiquing all sides of this situation? Or did you pussyfoot away from answering that one?
6:58

You seem determined to make the discussion about everything EXCEPT the smirk.

Why is that? Inconvenient?

At 6:58 people are talking, which devolves to nothing. That's a normal everyday occurrence. For three minutes before that Smirk-Boi is standing in the drummer's face, smirking. Oh and before that point there are also "tomahawk chops" going on, speaking of slurs. That could be one part of why the bystander describes what they're doing as "mob mentality".

Suddenly racism isnt bad when its an indian or black guy saying racist shit.

Of course; Democrats love hate crimes based on race, as long as it's committed by brown and black vermin they actually endorse it, as did Obama and Eric Holder, and nearly all other Democrats do. They're racist sociopaths and deviants.

A guy comes up to them, banging a drum, singing terribly and the song itself can barely even be considered a song, why on earth WOULDNT they make fun of him? Because of his skin color? Because hes an indian he gets a free pass?

What ugly things did the kids say? You made the claim, so be specific.
I was speaking to their actions, what we can all see in the video, everything I’ve laid out multiple times. Why are you trying so hard to make excuses for them. If those were my kids I’d be embarrassed at their conduct. I’m glad nobody got aggressive as they were certainly being aggravated so kudos for that but they were not conducting themselves in a respectful way either
You said the kids said ugly things. Back up your claim or admit you lied.
I literally just explained what I was talking about. Did you not understand?
then i missed it also.

1. the kid should have backed down. why? he didn't start anything. the other guy got in his face and started beating a drum. the kid at this point had zero idea what was going on so he just smiled and ran with it.

is this a problem?

2. he owns fault in this. why? what would you do in this situation? as far as i know there isn't a guidebook of what to properly do when someone confronts you in public. we all are going to handle it in our own way and the rest of the world gets the luxury of sitting back and judging something they were never involved in and only have seen minutes of videos to tell them who's right and who's wrong. is that enough?

it would seem that what we have seen so far (at least what i have seen) is nothing more than him holding his own and trying to NOT start anything. if he had "backed down" would the rest have left him alone? doubtful as he wasn't doing anything to them when they approached him, other than wearing a hat they disagreed with.

3. you didn't hear what the other kid said - then how can you sit there and say he was right OR wrong in this instance?

i don't see kids jacked up on mt dew and causing a ruckus (as much as i love the analogy i don't see it fitting here).

what did the kids do that you would be ashamed of if they were your kids?
You see the majority of kids either dancing or clapping with the drum in good fun. Some maybe mocking but I’ll gibe them the benefit of the doubt. Then you see this kid puff up and stare the old guy down. The old guy should have ignored the kid and gone around, that’s his bad. The kid should have done what the other kids were doing and backed down. A 5 minute stare down is not respectable actions in my opinion and would instigate a fist fight in most situations . I’m a high school coach so I’m used to groups of excited teenagers but I also teach how to deescalate not antagonize. The Black Hebrews were the instigators saying horrible things, they should have been ignored. The kids responded by chanting and dancing and and laughing in their faces. Screw the black Hebrew guys, I understand the urge to throw it back in their face, but that’s not how we should encourage our children to act in situations like that.
puff up?

what is an appropriate action when someone comes at you? he was smirking yes but i didn't see "puff up". you stare me down i'm going to stare back.

the kids - they heard a lot of negative stuff being shouted at them so, by reading stories that didn't have a dog in this race, we found out these kids were simply doing school cheers to try and say something positive that they have done in school.

you're seeing something w/o context and putting it in the worst possible light.

why?

A guy comes up to them, banging a drum, singing terribly and the song itself can barely even be considered a song, why on earth WOULDNT they make fun of him? Because of his skin color? Because hes an indian he gets a free pass?

I was speaking to their actions, what we can all see in the video, everything I’ve laid out multiple times. Why are you trying so hard to make excuses for them. If those were my kids I’d be embarrassed at their conduct. I’m glad nobody got aggressive as they were certainly being aggravated so kudos for that but they were not conducting themselves in a respectful way either
You havent admitted that the kids never said anything "ugly", which you claimed earlier.

Ill admit that you arent being an over the top weirdo right now (unlike many other posters), but you still said something that was completely untrue.
If you need to call me a liar then call me a liar I don’t really give a shit. I explained my statement and you either don’t get it or you are intentionally spinning, either way, you’re beating a dead horse
All i need from you is a simple honest statement. Just say "the kids never said anything ugly to anyone", then you and i are good.

Thats ALL you said about the racism, yet youve posted how many times criticizing the kid? Youre garbage.
Like I said I didn’t hear anything racist said to them from the videos I watch and I sure as hell am not going to take your word for it. Everything else I’ve discussed was in the co text of the conversation I was engaged in.

Did I miss where you showcased your objective quotes and analysis critiquing all sides of this situation? Or did you pussyfoot away from answering that one?

At 6:58 people are talking, which devolves to nothing. That's a normal everyday occurrence. For three minutes before that Smirk-Boi is standing in the drummer's face, smirking. Oh and before that point there are also "tomahawk chops" going on, speaking of slurs. That could be one part of why the bystander describes what they're doing as "mob mentality".

Of course; Democrats love hate crimes based on race, as long as it's committed by brown and black vermin they actually endorse it, as did Obama and Eric Holder, and nearly all other Democrats do. They're racist sociopaths and deviants.

Wow, that’s so enlightening. You don’t honestly think anybody buys that crap, except for a few wingnuts in your echo chamber, do you? What a joke

then i missed it also.

1. the kid should have backed down. why? he didn't start anything. the other guy got in his face and started beating a drum. the kid at this point had zero idea what was going on so he just smiled and ran with it.

is this a problem?

2. he owns fault in this. why? what would you do in this situation? as far as i know there isn't a guidebook of what to properly do when someone confronts you in public. we all are going to handle it in our own way and the rest of the world gets the luxury of sitting back and judging something they were never involved in and only have seen minutes of videos to tell them who's right and who's wrong. is that enough?

it would seem that what we have seen so far (at least what i have seen) is nothing more than him holding his own and trying to NOT start anything. if he had "backed down" would the rest have left him alone? doubtful as he wasn't doing anything to them when they approached him, other than wearing a hat they disagreed with.

3. you didn't hear what the other kid said - then how can you sit there and say he was right OR wrong in this instance?

i don't see kids jacked up on mt dew and causing a ruckus (as much as i love the analogy i don't see it fitting here).

You see the majority of kids either dancing or clapping with the drum in good fun. Some maybe mocking but I’ll gibe them the benefit of the doubt. Then you see this kid puff up and stare the old guy down. The old guy should have ignored the kid and gone around, that’s his bad. The kid should have done what the other kids were doing and backed down. A 5 minute stare down is not respectable actions in my opinion and would instigate a fist fight in most situations . I’m a high school coach so I’m used to groups of excited teenagers but I also teach how to deescalate not antagonize. The Black Hebrews were the instigators saying horrible things, they should have been ignored. The kids responded by chanting and dancing and and laughing in their faces. Screw the black Hebrew guys, I understand the urge to throw it back in their face, but that’s not how we should encourage our children to act in situations like that.
puff up?

what is an appropriate action when someone comes at you? he was smirking yes but i didn't see "puff up". you stare me down i'm going to stare back.

the kids - they heard a lot of negative stuff being shouted at them so, by reading stories that didn't have a dog in this race, we found out these kids were simply doing school cheers to try and say something positive that they have done in school.

why?
The appropriate action is what most the other kids did, you don’t teach kids to get in peoples face like that. The old dude didn’t come at the kid he was walking through the crowd playing a drum and singing.

then i missed it also.

is this a problem?

puff up?

why?
The appropriate action is what most the other kids did, you don’t teach kids to get in peoples face like that. The old dude didn’t come at the kid he was walking through the crowd playing a drum and singing.
he didn't get into anyones face. someone got into his.

he just didn't back away.

if i missed a video show me but everything i've seen pretty much shows the man approaching the kids. the kids, not knowing what was going on, did either school cheers trying to be positive, or yes, joining in because they were trying to participate in what was going on, not mock.

so while "mock" is possible, it's also possible that's NOT what they were doing. saying so with what we know that they were doing something wrong, to me, is premature and why those kids now are getting death threats by the left.

Wow, that’s so enlightening. You don’t honestly think anybody buys that crap, except for a few wingnuts in your echo chamber, do you? What a joke

lol you racist Democrats are the joke, you're just too stupid to know it; you clowns suck at hiding it, too. We all know it, dumbass, and they isn't a thing you can do to convince anyone otherwise. If your Party wasn't racist, your base would disappear by morning.

then i missed it also.

is this a problem?

puff up?

why?

Sorry tard, but no sale; there's a video, dumbass.We know who got in who's face, idiot.

then i missed it also.

is this a problem?

puff up?

why?

lol the appropriate action was to knock the loon on his ass for approaching a kid he didn't know like that; he could have been a pedophile or looking to knife the kid, who knows what.

Of course if he was a pedo you Dems would be even more upset and crying because homo pedoes are your favorite deviants and most of your base adores them. no kid is save from murder or rape as long as Democrats are allowed to run loose in the streets.

lol you racist Democrats are the joke, you're just too stupid to know it; you clowns suck at hiding it, too. We all know it, dumbass, and they isn't a thing you can do to convince anyone otherwise. If your Party wasn't racist, your base would disappear by morning.

Wow look who’s playing the race card now. How snowflake of you. Grow up, you’re not fooling anybody

then i missed it also.

is this a problem?

puff up?

why?
That sounds like he walked up to the kid.

Classy Dims.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

I would bet this wouldn't be this libtarded skank's first BJ....

Classy Dims.

199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

What are the Covington Catholic Students? I have been out of loops with serious TOTAL BASTARD flu and so have not been on, so what is the controversy or whatever?

Oh you missed a gem Oosie. On Friday there were several groups demonstrating in DC and at one point a Native American elder singing a traditional chant was mocked by a high school kid, part of a group that was, strangely enough, entirely decked out in Rump regalia. It looked like this:

What are the Covington Catholic Students? I have been out of loops with serious TOTAL BASTARD flu and so have not been on, so what is the controversy or whatever?

It's been a big story here Lucy. The media jumped the gun and got the whole story wrong.

The MSM are the Enemy, as I comment they are human slugs, the MSM should be punished and made to feel INTENSE PAIN, night round ups and thrown into dungeons, MSM and journalists are human shit they deserve TOTAL contempt and they should be treated as the filthy Traitors they are.

Actually it's on video. See above. And the video was shot by somebody in the crowd, not "the media".

And I wouldn't call it a "big story". It was active over the weekend and then fizzled.

You commie tards make me want to puke with

the way you lie and twist the truth...

You are all scum......

Wow look who’s playing the race card now. How snowflake of you. Grow up, you’re not fooling anybody

Lol I never try to fool anybody don't have to, I'm not a Democrat peddling lies and spin as you are, loser. Your pathetic attempts here pretty much out you as a low life racist hack, defending some other lying racist harassing white kids while you an your ilk snivel like loons trying to make something out of nothing.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you didn't address the point at all.

That being, *HOW* is a medium responsible for what someone writes on it? If Picaro spray-paints "Injuns go home" on a wall ---- shall we blame the wall? For "not being accountable"? :uhh:

Is a newspaper responsible for the "letters to the editor" and classified ads it publishes? Yes and Yes.

If Picaro sprays on a wall, he has vandalized the wall - not the same as if the building owner provided the spray paint and stood back and watched.

You lose.
Newspapers edit and decide what is published so yes they are responsible. Social media does not edit and review everything that is published. They have algorithms that flag, copywrited, vulgar, or dangerous material so there are some filters in place but it is a very different medium than a newspaper or magazine

Just because Surveillance Media fails in its review responsibility, doesn't justify that failure. There is plenty of empirical evidence of deletions, suspensions and banishments to show that when they do care, they take action. And the fact that they only do this when they care demonstrates that they are acting in an editorial capacity. Hence, they are content providers and publishers.
They have a terms of services that every user agrees to when they sign up. They can enforce whatever they want

And the way they enforce makes them content providers/media companies.

Thanks for playing!

Wrong YET AGAIN. If Marvin Finstervlep posts something to Tweeter, that's Marvin providing the content --- not Tweeter.

Just as your post that I just quoted exists because YOU provided the content. Or are you going to tell us that USMB created that post and put your name on it?

Racism is a social dynamic, not a political party issue, idiot. Nobody in the world ever needed a political party to be a racist. It's simply not related.

Is a newspaper responsible for the "letters to the editor" and classified ads it publishes? Yes and Yes.

If Picaro sprays on a wall, he has vandalized the wall - not the same as if the building owner provided the spray paint and stood back and watched.

You lose.
Newspapers edit and decide what is published so yes they are responsible. Social media does not edit and review everything that is published. They have algorithms that flag, copywrited, vulgar, or dangerous material so there are some filters in place but it is a very different medium than a newspaper or magazine

Just because Surveillance Media fails in its review responsibility, doesn't justify that failure. There is plenty of empirical evidence of deletions, suspensions and banishments to show that when they do care, they take action. And the fact that they only do this when they care demonstrates that they are acting in an editorial capacity. Hence, they are content providers and publishers.
They have a terms of services that every user agrees to when they sign up. They can enforce whatever they want

And the way they enforce makes them content providers/media companies.

Thanks for playing!

Wrong YET AGAIN. If Marvin Finstervlep posts something to Tweeter, that's Marvin providing the content --- not Tweeter.

Just as your post that I just quoted exists because YOU provided the content. Or are you going to tell us that USMB created that post and put your name on it?
if twitter stops you from posting because they dont like your views...

thry still an open platform?

Seriously guys, this situation isn’t that hard to fairly lay out... a bunch of kids hopped up on Mountain Dew were mouthing off at the center of lively political protests. The Black Hebrew Israelites we’re guilty of yelling ugly stuff, the kids were yelling ugly stuff. The Native Americans walked into the crowd of kids, maybe to calm them down or maybe to push back against the MAGA. Smirk boy played tough guy and decided to get in a stare down with drum beater. Some of the Indians crossed the line by getting in an inappropriate yelling match with the kids. The media released a very bias and narrow story focusing on the MAGA and not showing all aspects of what happened and now it’s blowing back in their face. So every group holds some responsibility. Can we all agree and end this BS now?!
What ugly stuff did the kids yell? For the record, youll need video evidence to back up your claim.
I don’t know what to tell you Godboy, we are both watching the same video and we are seeing different things. The BHIs were obviously the aggressive vulgar ones. The kids were jumping around laughing and chanting, nothing wrong about that but it was provoking. When the Indians marched in most the kids danced and chanted, most probably did so in good fun, some may have appeared to be mocking Indians, who knows. The stare down was provoking I don’t care how you paint it. Go to a bar and do that to a random guy and see how it works out. We all know you’d likely end up in a fight. The kid should have backed down and the drum beater should have backed down, they both own some fault. I didn’t hear what the other kid said to the other Indian but they were obviously jarring at eachother and then the Indian went off the rails which was wrong. I don’t know why I need to spell all this out, we both saw the video, I’m done with your spin if you can’t be honest about a situation that’s your problem.

"Tomahawk chop"?

then i missed it also.

is this a problem?

puff up?

why?
That sounds like he walked up to the kid.
Yes he did, so what? He was walking through a crowd singing and beating a drum in a non aggressive way. People walk through crowds all the time. We don’t stand face to face and stare eachother down without being an antagonist, I’m sorry but your crazy if you think it was just a kid standing there smiling. The kid and the old man were both acting like douchebags and were a flinch away from a brawl

Forum List

Back