Snake Meat......source of chinese virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chiinese eat all kinds of exotic foods......and live with pigs in many cases....the source of most of the flu viruses that travel around the world.

.Wuhan: Chinese scientists trace coronavirus to snakes - Breitbart

Hm. I don't think this is 100% accurate. I don't think it's the food, I think it's the cleanliness. The Chinese are just a gross people.
Upon what do you base that comment?

That Chinese folks in China are gross people? Let's begin with the wet markets. They are nothing unique. We have them here. Maybe not have, dogs, and bugs, but we have them. The difference is here we have health inspectors who make sure they are clean, and that live animals are kept humanly. China doesn't have this. And the other part I base my opinion on is how them that live here in Galveston act. They throw their trash on the beach, they are extremely racist and have no idea how to act or be good guests. Honestly, we should have let the Japanese exterminate them before we got involved in WW2.
How many wet markets have you been to in China? How many have you been in the US? How many have you been to in other countries?

In China, none, and I dont care to. Yes I have been to other "wet markets" In other countries, and I have been to many here, and I still frequent a few. Do I have an issue with cleanliness? Here, no I don't. While I may not be able to buy a black bears y'all bladder and some monkey testicles cut fresh off the monkey while I wait, I can get some pheasant, rabbit, chicken, fish and other stuff that I pick out while it's very much alive, have it clubbed over the head, cleaned, butchered and packaged, ot whole for me to deal with. Pretty much what they do in China and everyway else, except for the fact that here, health inspectors make sure the market isn't spreading shit like H1N1, or covid 19.
Your reason for denouncing over a billion people and you have never even seen one. Interesting.

One what? Chi see person? Every nasty flue comes out of that shithole. They are nothing but a third world country that got smart phones and a nuclear reactor. Nothing to them but that. You will see the quality of the people as times begin to suck over there.

Starve a Fever, Feed a Cold

The study mentions Raoult:

Nutrition and COVID-19
'....Hydroxychloroquine in combination with azithromycin has been particularly focused upon the results of a French study where 26 COVID-19 patients received the combination treatment vs. control groups. However, there were several issues with the study design, including its small sample size, the fact that the control groups were from different hospitals, the study was not blinded, and a myriad of other issues. While the study provided an indication that hydroxychloroquine was worth further investigation, its results have been blown out of proportion in the media. Hydroxychloroquine has even been prematurely touted as a "game-changer" by President Donald Trump of the United States, who has admonished that he may even consider taking this untested drug against COVID-19.
tbc

...They are nothing but a third world country that got smart phones and a nuclear reactor. Nothing to them but that. You will see the quality of the people as times begin to suck over there.
Is that the impression you were left with after all your time living there? Is that what you think of all the Chinese people you know well personally? You don't sound like a very good friend.

In the news, there is no apparent news about Russian areplivir (post #640).

Colchicine is from autumn crocus, Colchicum autumnale. The study of post #822 continues:

'Indeed, there is a focus on the anti-inflammatory drug, colchicine, which has been previously used effectively against cardiovascular disorders.
ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs)....higher level of ACE2 might increase susceptibility of cells to SARS-CoV-2 viral host entry and propagation, whereas on the other hand the activation of ACE2 may ameliorate the acute lung injury induced by SARS-CoV-2. Despite these concerns, the European Society of Cardiology recommends that patients continue their antihypertensive meds due to a lack of evidence. This may also have dietary implications due to the modulatory effects dietary patterns can have on hypertension, but also due to the fact that some foods are associated with high levels of ACE inhibitory peptides.'

The 'higher level of ACE2' mentioned above, omits an important factor which we mentioned in post #621: the amount of glycosylation of ACE2 is equally important: 'It is the amount of glycosylated ACE2 receptors, and not simply the amount of ACE2 alone that is responsible for the virus binding and fusion.'

Ethnic amounts of ACE2 receptors were mentioned on 13 Feb 2020, post 398, listed in decreasing order.

Again, we recall the proximity of the 2020 Italian COVID-19 epicenter in Lombardy to the 2007 chikungunya outbreak in the region, as we further investigate colchicine. Where these reports are failing, is precisely at the point where hydroxychloroquine differs from chloroquine:

Colchicine / Chikungunya-Induced Arthralgia

Jul 2020 Colchicine / COVID-19 / Hydroxychloroquine

Aug 2020 Colchicine / COVID-19

Pharmacological differences twixt hcq and cq were post in #770, and (enhanced [italics]) chikungunya is at post #682.

COVID-19 and Anosmia Genetics

We begin an loss of smell (anosmia) trajectory with this report:

'....Of note, only dorsally-located sustentacular cells, which express the markers Sult1c1 and ACSM4 were positive for ACE2. Indeed, reanalysis of the ACE2-positive subset of human sustentacular cells revealed that all positive cells expressed genetic markers associated with dorsal epithelium....expression was observed in a fraction of Bowman's glands cells and HBCs....activated HBCs express higher ACE2 levels than resting cells.'

We next link COVID-19 SLC6A2 to the sulfur transporter SULT1c1:

'an abnormality of the sulfate transporter, which causes diastrophic dysplasia.'
(Epstein, Inborn Errors of Development, p. 4)

Diastrophic Dysplasia / Epiphyseal Dysplasia / SLC26A2

SARS-CoV-2 Solute Carrier SLC6A19

Keeping in mind that SULT1c1 is sulfotransferase in COVID-19-induced anosmia, this solute-carrier trajectory links to the epithelial cells of breast cancer:

SLCs / OATP1A2

OATP1A2 Genetic Polymorphisms
'....OATP1A2 is nearly 10-fold higher in breast cancer....516 C>T (exon 5) variant showed a decreased uptake of estrone sulfate and MTX (methotrexate)....38T>C (exon 1) variant caused an isoleucine-to-threonine change, and increased uptake of estrone sulfate and MTX.'

Out of 12 shown polymorphisms in OATP1A2, four of them involve branched-chain amino acids. Recalling Aboriginal use of the tree, Codonocarpus for (apparently, though we have no access to the Australian government archives for this document) oral squamous cell carcinoma. In addition, Hegenauer's Chemotaxonomie der Pflanzen, shows particularly the (sequestering [italics]) of branched-chain amino acids as part of its biology.

Since the speculation of Cheremys as intermediate host of COVID-19 is science-based, and since Cheremys has been treated with chloroquine for helminth-caused conjunctivitis, development as an animal model for COVID-19 makes sense. The hydroxyl moiety added to chloroquine makes it more fit for human use. On the other hand, chloroquine in an animal model such as Cheremys infected with COVID-19 does not yet exist.

Next we link anoxia to solute carriers in the proposed COVID-19 intermediate host. Anoxia was mentioned in posts #596, 653, and 667.

Chrysemys / Anoxia Tolerance
'....anoxia-responsive transmembrane solute carriers.'

Previously, we pointed to a report that mentions Raoult's combination treatment for COVID-19: hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, and the same report links antihypertensives:

'....ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) higher levels of ACE2 might increase susceptibility of cells to SARS-CoV-2 viral host entry and propagation, whereas on the other hand the activation of ACE2 may ameliorate the acute lung injury induced by SARS-CoV-2. Despite these concerns, the European Society of Cardiology recommends that patients continue their usual antihypertensive medications due to a lack of evidence. This may also have dietary implications....'

Blumberg (NASA Astrobiology) has used iminosugar decoys (deoxynojirimycin), 9-nonyl moieties of deoxynojirimycin, and others, to prevent maturation of hepatitis B virus. Here we link hepatic SULT1 to minoxidil-mediated hypertension, to pick up hydroxy- and imino-moieties:

'....hydroxy....imino....'

Next, we find a zebrafish model for cytosolic SULT1, which links the thyroid, sexual gland par excellence:

Tyler, Texas / Zebrafish Cytosolic SULT1
'....displayed activities toward....thyroid hormones....'

In a proposed Chrysemys-COVID-19 model, chloroquine would link insulin to the thyroid as well as Zelenko's (previous posts) zinc:

(1985) Chrysemys Thyroid / Chloroquine / Insulin
'....insulin-binding sites in the turtle thyroid gland may be suggested....bacitracin and chloroquine inhibited degradation activity....Among 10 divalent metal cations tested, Hg(2+), Co(2+), Zn(2+), Cd(2+), Cu(2+), and Pb(2+) exhibited dramatic inhibitory effects on the activity of the zebrafish sulfotransferase.'

This may be compared to COVID-19 anosmia and SULT1c1 in olfactory epithelia, positive for ACE2, which is the target of this virus.

Thus, the European Society of Cardiologists mentions antihypertensives because of paucity of evidence, though simultaneously fails to mention their antiviral potentials.

The chloroquines can induce both pro- and anti-arrhythmia effects, and the procyanidins mentioned in post #688 are paramount for stabilizing human heart rhythm. Therefore, a Chrysemys model would include a regimen of procyanidins in conjunction with COVID-19 infection.

Blumberg's 9-nonyl moiety against HBV links to phytoestrogens:

2007, UK: Sulfotransferase / Sult1A1
'....SULT 1A1....4-nonyl-phenol inhibited SULT 1E1....'

Treating COVID-19 early is key to intercepting virus control, and it's in minutes with foot-and-mouth disease virus:

(1984) Chloroquine / Foot-and-Mouth Disease

Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloroquine is basically correct, though other factors come into play with each patient.

We have linked lupus and hydroxychloroquine in post #756 of the thread. Mannose binding lectin is also linked to lupus, and we've already mentioned the recent alanine-to-glycine mutation in COVID-19 spike protein:

Copenhagen / Mannose-Binding Lectin / Lupus
'....glycine-rich backbone of MBL protein....glycine residues of the collagen-like region....'

Mannose-Binding Lectin / SARS-CoV Susceptibility
'....H/L, Y/X, P/Q variants....significantly associated with susceptibility to SARS-CoV.'

Errata: It is not an alanine-to-glycine mutation, and is an aspartic acid-to-glycine mutation (D614G), first mentioned at USMB thread "Keeping America Great Again" in post #61,134 on 2 Jul 2020. We mentioned it in post #774 of this thread on 19 Jul 2020.

Jul 2020 D614G

7 hours ago
FDA Chief: Hydroxychloroquine Use a Decision Between Doctor and Patient

30 Jul 2020 Fauci Contradicts Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back