Snake Meat......source of chinese virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chiinese eat all kinds of exotic foods......and live with pigs in many cases....the source of most of the flu viruses that travel around the world.

.Wuhan: Chinese scientists trace coronavirus to snakes - Breitbart
They have a taste for dogs also in that part of the world. Different views between us and them about the canine.

Due to a history of famine.....the Chinese will eat just about anything....

Everyone will eat just about anything if they are hungry.

Not everyone.
Everyone.

Speak for yourself.
EVERYONE.

NOPE. You don't get to speak for others, only yourself. But believe what you want.
Does everyone breathe?

The chiinese eat all kinds of exotic foods......and live with pigs in many cases....the source of most of the flu viruses that travel around the world.

They have a taste for dogs also in that part of the world. Different views between us and them about the canine.

Not everyone.
Everyone.

Speak for yourself.
EVERYONE.

NOPE. You don't get to speak for others, only yourself. But believe what you want.
Does everyone breathe?

We weren't talking about breathing. Look, you can believe what you want, but the fact remains that there are people who will simply not eat certain things, no matter what, under any circumstances. Your problem is that you are projecting your own mindset on to everyone else. That may apply to most people, but it doesn't apply to all people. That's why I keep telling you to speak for yourself.

Budesonide is in the news from a Texas doctor (Current Events). It links to posts #613 & 614 of this thread. A glucocorticoid, it seems to be acting as an inflammatory agent.

Continuing from post #795, origins of the Zelenko cocktail:

Didier Raoult / New York Times Magazine

Recall that Zelenko Protocol uses zinc, Raoult's apparently does not. Here the Germans also apparently leave out the zinc:

23 Jul 2020
'....need an enzyme called cathepsin L for the virus to successfully infect them....In human lung cells, which have very low levels of cathepsin L enzyme, the virus uses TMPRSS2 to enter the cell. But because this enzyme is not controlled by acidity, neither hydroxychloroquine nor chloroquine can block SARS-CoV-2 from infecting the lungs or stop the virus from replicating.

Zelenko's zinc thus acts on virus-infected lung cells, and especially virus replication. So we go back in the thread, following this:

Host Factors in Coronavirus Replication
'....HnRNP Q, or SYNCRIP, also binds the 5' proximal part of the MHV genome and its knockdown decreased MHV RNA synthesis and virus replication....In an analogy to SYNCRIP, zinc-finger CCHC-type and RNA-binding motif (MADP1) was shown to bind the 5' end of the SARS-CoV and IBV genome.'

The Raoult article mentions Zika, but does not mention zinc. Zelenko and the zinc-finger early endosomal Rab5 in lupus and in Zika was mentioned in post #756, and in #755 the Denmark mink and TGEV, which latter virus can subsist on steel surfaces for up to 28 days. Finally, in post #740 was mentioned Argentina / T-bet and the zinc-finger-activated glucocorticoid receptor.

Not everyone.
Everyone.

Speak for yourself.
EVERYONE.

Does everyone breathe?

We weren't talking about breathing. Look, you can believe what you want, but the fact remains that there are people who will simply not eat certain things, no matter what, under any circumstances. Your problem is that you are projecting your own mindset on to everyone else. That may apply to most people, but it doesn't apply to all people. That's why I keep telling you to speak for yourself.

If you wanted to talk about suicide, you should have said so.

Not everyone.
Everyone.

Speak for yourself.
EVERYONE.

Does everyone breathe?

I wasn't talking about suicide, I would find something else to eat. Since we're bringing up silly hypothetical scenarios, let me ask you a question. If you were on a plane that crashed during a blizzard in the Andes, and there was no food at all anywhere, nothing around but the body of your dead three-year-old child, would you eat the flesh of your daughter?

Not everyone.
Everyone.

Speak for yourself.
EVERYONE.

Does everyone breathe?

I wasn't talking about suicide, I would find something else to eat. Since we're bringing up silly hypothetical scenarios, let me ask you a question. If you were on a plane that crashed during a blizzard in the Andes, and there was no food at all anywhere, nothing around but the body of your dead three-year-old child, would you eat the flesh of your daughter?
I don't have a three year-old daughter.

You seem to want to talk about suicide again.

Hm. I don't think this is 100% accurate. I don't think it's the food, I think it's the cleanliness. The Chinese are just a gross people.
Upon what do you base that comment?

That Chinese folks in China are gross people? Let's begin with the wet markets. They are nothing unique. We have them here. Maybe not have, dogs, and bugs, but we have them. The difference is here we have health inspectors who make sure they are clean, and that live animals are kept humanly. China doesn't have this. And the other part I base my opinion on is how them that live here in Galveston act. They throw their trash on the beach, they are extremely racist and have no idea how to act or be good guests. Honestly, we should have let the Japanese exterminate them before we got involved in WW2.

Hm. I don't think this is 100% accurate. I don't think it's the food, I think it's the cleanliness. The Chinese are just a gross people.

That Chinese folks in China are gross people? Let's begin with the wet markets. They are nothing unique. We have them here. Maybe not have, dogs, and bugs, but we have them. The difference is here we have health inspectors who make sure they are clean, and that live animals are kept humanly. China doesn't have this. And the other part I base my opinion on is how them that live here in Galveston act. They throw their trash on the beach, they are extremely racist and have no idea how to act or be good guests. Honestly, we should have let the Japanese exterminate them before we got involved in WW2.
How many wet markets have you been to in China? How many have you been in the US? How many have you been to in other countries?

Have you seen American tourists in China?

How many wet markets have you been to in China? How many have you been in the US? How many have you been to in other countries?

In China, none, and I dont care to. Yes I have been to other "wet markets" In other countries, and I have been to many here, and I still frequent a few. Do I have an issue with cleanliness? Here, no I don't. While I may not be able to buy a black bears y'all bladder and some monkey testicles cut fresh off the monkey while I wait, I can get some pheasant, rabbit, chicken, fish and other stuff that I pick out while it's very much alive, have it clubbed over the head, cleaned, butchered and packaged, ot whole for me to deal with. Pretty much what they do in China and everyway else, except for the fact that here, health inspectors make sure the market isn't spreading shit like H1N1, or covid 19.

Not everyone.
Everyone.

Speak for yourself.
EVERYONE.

Does everyone breathe?

I know you didn't miss the word hypothetical, which was right there, in the second sentence. Anyway, since you evaded the question, I'll take that as a "no." So apparently we are in agreement that there are certain things some people simply will not eat. Thank you, have a good day!

Not everyone.
Everyone.

Speak for yourself.
EVERYONE.

Does everyone breathe?

I know you didn't miss the word hypothetical, which was right there, in the second sentence. Anyway, since you evaded the question, I'll take that as a "no." So apparently we are in agreement that there are certain things some people simply will not eat. Thank you, have a good day!

Are you still talking about suicide?

Not everyone.
Everyone.

Speak for yourself.
EVERYONE.

Does everyone breathe?

Nope, we already went over that. But thank you for confirming my original point, my work is done here!

In China, none, and I dont care to. Yes I have been to other "wet markets" In other countries, and I have been to many here, and I still frequent a few. Do I have an issue with cleanliness? Here, no I don't. While I may not be able to buy a black bears y'all bladder and some monkey testicles cut fresh off the monkey while I wait, I can get some pheasant, rabbit, chicken, fish and other stuff that I pick out while it's very much alive, have it clubbed over the head, cleaned, butchered and packaged, ot whole for me to deal with. Pretty much what they do in China and everyway else, except for the fact that here, health inspectors make sure the market isn't spreading shit like H1N1, or covid 19.
Your reason for denouncing over a billion people and you have never even seen one. Interesting.

Crixus apparently has yet to learn añythiñg
about covid-19 intermediate hosts.

Not everyone.
Everyone.

Speak for yourself.
EVERYONE.

Does everyone breathe?

Nope, we already went over that. ...
We went over that, but you still keep talking about suicide.

For those readers following the science of this thread, we will take an in-depth look at zinc against COVID-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back