Slip Out the Back Jack

Biden move the date to august giving the terrorists time to make a plan
Presidents Trump plan was to take place in May and they had an exist to get everybody out biden on the other hand move the time and left everyone behind
What was the plan Stan?

You claimed Trump had one. Not a date. A PLAN

He was in no way, shape, or form, being responsible.

The problem is a matter of logistics. Plain and simple.

The same logistics that gets an army into a theater is one that will get them out of a theater.

You pull the civilians and allies first. Those who were told that they would be protected if they helped us, go next.

Then in an ever contracting ring, you pull in assets and military personnel.

Never leaving a single bullet, a radio, or even dirty underwear.

If you need a year to do it, you take a fucking year to do it.

THAT is being responsible.
And just where on the planet have you heard of this smooth operation, you are envisioning? I have seen military cluster fks, just trying to get a Brigade out the field, with no civilians and no enemy. Somehow I doubt your experience.

President Trump had one Biden didn't use it.,
What was it? He certainly didn't come up with it and most of the Joint Chiefs and senior military in command are still in command, so they tend to build on logistic plans already in place, almost religiously, adapting as situations change. I kind of doubt the state department had a solid plan for Donny. They were strictly amateur hour for 4 years. I have heard this (Donny had a plan) thing before, but not ever seen a copy. Why in hell did he not implement it when he had the chance?

Get a new plan Stan

Bailing outta Afghanistan

Just get yourself free

Anyone thinking this would be easy or clean had never tried to extricate themselves from a bad 20 year relationship
Is that an excuse? No doubt you’d have posted this same OP if Don were potus.

Milley's office is leaking...Joe ordered him to cut the number of troops to 600 making it impossible to guard Bagram and the embassy...he decided to guard the embassy and the airbase was surrendered to the afghan troops which handed it right to the Taliban....WHY HASN"T ANYONE BEEN FIRED AND OR DISCHARGED OR IMPEACHED????
You’d be wise not to believe any leaks from the military. They are worse liars than politicians.

You’d be wise not to believe any leaks from the military. They are worse liars than politicians.
Now you admit that...where was that assumption when Trump was in office?...hypocrite....

Now you admit that...where was that assumption when Trump was in office?...hypocrite....
What? I voted for Don in 2016 in the hopes he really would do something to curtail the deep state. Unfortunately he’s so dumb he allowed the deep state to control him.

Forum List

Back