'Sleepy' Obama going through the motions

332-206
Shows the voters were wide awake.

Lady Cum Chugger...with the "boy" reference your racism is showing.

You're so filled with sheer ignorance it's astounding.

You are the one calling a grown man a boy.
And you wouldn't be doing that if he were a white man.
Racisim is ignorance and you are a racist.

These are the facts and they are not in dispute.

332-206
Voters...you mean the low-informed & welfare whores?

Most of Appalachia is below the poverty line, on public assistance, mostly white and voted Republican. Are these your welfare whores or, let me guess, they are principled and down on their luck as opposed to the slums of inner cities; they are welfare whores; correct?

"Boy king" is not a racist term, retread.

It certainly is.

332-206

I call white men, black men, stupid men, any man a fucking boy when they act like one.. Unlike you, SKIN COLOR is not even something I think about , you racist fuck. That's true racism.. YOUR obsession with skin color. Look in the mirror honey.

His behavior at the meeting with Governor Perry of Texas was appalling. Very amateurish. He really does think it's all a joke. A big F-U to American Citizens for sure. But i can't say i'm surprised. He's a criminal traitor.

Last edited:
332-206

Your stupid is showing

Obama was and is superior to both Senator McCain and Mitt Romney. That is simply a fact.

What tickles me is that neither one of the vanquished GOP contenders had anything close to a realistic plan to grow the economy outside of getting rid of regulations. And we saw what happens when regulations are laxed both in West, Texas and in West Virginia and in the banking industry where lax regulation lead to death, poisoned water supplies and an unprecedented bank bailout.

Yet, it was and is the only plan...get regulators out of the way.

Time has shown over and over again that if there are no regulations, industry will take short cuts.

I call white men, black men, stupid men, any man a fucking boy when they act like one.. Unlike you, SKIN COLOR is not even something I think about , you racist fuck. That's true racism.. YOUR obsession with skin color. Look in the mirror honey.

Feel free to quote yourself on any thread where you called a white man "boy" (man being singular).

You're a conservative and hate, very often, comes with the territory because all you can offer is this; make people afraid and find someone to blame.

Feel free to quote yourself on any thread where you called a white man "boy" (man being singular).

You're a conservative and hate, very often, comes with the territory because all you can offer is this; make people afraid and find someone to blame.

^^^ Liberal know it all who assigns her own mindset to others then asks them to disprove what she accuses you of. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a conservative and hate, very often, comes with the territory because all you can offer is this; make people afraid and find someone to blame

Absolutely PRICELESS projection,this is Obama's ENTIRE play book.

^^^ Liberal know it all who assigns her own mindset to others then asks them to disprove what she accuses you of. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh......

You can't quote yourself calling a white man a "boy"...just a black man. Interesting. I thought you didn't see color?

I guess it's my mistake, I operate on the assumption that words have meaning. Remember the wagers you made as to the outcome of the 2012 election; this was your response.

I took all day yesterday to feel the deep wound of loss and felt for the first time in my life, ashamed of my country. I had made a decision to leave the political scene altogether and just chill, move on. This morning after the immense fog of pain had cleared I began to realize something.. NOT once did Barack Obama garner above the 50% approval rating.. Most of the time it stayed around 47%.. So how is it that he won with over 50% of the vote? Secondly.. Some time back, this dictator President by Executive fiat, gave amnesty to MILLIONS and registered them at the same time- ALL UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Our elected republican goons all stood by with their thumbs up their asses as our constitution was USURPED. This amounted to MILLIONS of stolen votes. We know from all of the statistics nationwide that only 21% of the population claim to liberal. THAT STILL makes them the minority DESPITE the stolen vote. Throw a RINO candidate in to the mix that we all ended up supporting, so afraid this Marxist would get back in to office, and it all spelled disaster. I believe we can take our nation back but it has to begin TODAY in electing and supporting TRUE conservatives.

In closing, I'd like to ask all of my conservative friends who posted here prior to this election to come back.. FUCK A BET.. Liberals don't own this forum.. that bet does ONE THING and one thing only- play in to their cheating hands. Liberals have never played fair but know we do.. I didn't make any bet to leave this forum.. I had bet Short Bus Bod my signature at one time but withdrew it well before the election.. Even if I had not withdrawn it, FUCK HER AND FUCK LIBERALS. We have work to do.. we're not quitters and it's going to take all of us. So... COME HOME.. this is our forum too. Zombies don't make rules.. they drool, shit, and feed off of the government.

Words have meanings even if you care not to remember your words and the sad picture they paint of your "life".

Oh......

You can't quote yourself calling a white man a "boy"...just a black man. Interesting. I thought you didn't see color?

I guess it's my mistake, I operate on the assumption that words have meaning. Remember the wagers you made as to the outcome of the 2012 election; this was your response.

I took all day yesterday to feel the deep wound of loss and felt for the first time in my life, ashamed of my country. I had made a decision to leave the political scene altogether and just chill, move on. This morning after the immense fog of pain had cleared I began to realize something.. NOT once did Barack Obama garner above the 50% approval rating.. Most of the time it stayed around 47%.. So how is it that he won with over 50% of the vote? Secondly.. Some time back, this dictator President by Executive fiat, gave amnesty to MILLIONS and registered them at the same time- ALL UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Our elected republican goons all stood by with their thumbs up their asses as our constitution was USURPED. This amounted to MILLIONS of stolen votes. We know from all of the statistics nationwide that only 21% of the population claim to liberal. THAT STILL makes them the minority DESPITE the stolen vote. Throw a RINO candidate in to the mix that we all ended up supporting, so afraid this Marxist would get back in to office, and it all spelled disaster. I believe we can take our nation back but it has to begin TODAY in electing and supporting TRUE conservatives.

In closing, I'd like to ask all of my conservative friends who posted here prior to this election to come back.. FUCK A BET.. Liberals don't own this forum.. that bet does ONE THING and one thing only- play in to their cheating hands. Liberals have never played fair but know we do.. I didn't make any bet to leave this forum.. I had bet Short Bus Bod my signature at one time but withdrew it well before the election.. Even if I had not withdrawn it, FUCK HER AND FUCK LIBERALS. We have work to do.. we're not quitters and it's going to take all of us. So... COME HOME.. this is our forum too. Zombies don't make rules.. they drool, shit, and feed off of the government.

Words have meanings even if you care not to remember your words and the sad picture they paint of your "life".

That's your problem- all of your assumptions which are just that. You own that ignorant mindset.. no one else.

332-206

332 to 206 shows just how stupid Americans were. Your opinion of lgs or her demeanor is irrelevant to that fact.

332-206...

As I recall, you took your defeat like a man; not swearing there was fraud, malfeasance, or irregularities.

Here is what LCG said:

I treat her like the scum that she is.

332-206

332 to 206 shows just how stupid Americans were. Your opinion of lgs or her demeanor is irrelevant to that fact.

332-206...

As I recall, you took your defeat like a man; not swearing there was fraud, malfeasance, or irregularities.

Here is what LCG said:

I treat her like the scum that she is.

It's jealousy < grins > .. Thank you.. Coming from a Sandra Fluke clone, that's the ultimate compliment. :lol:

Oh......

That's your problem- all of your assumptions which are just that. You own that ignorant mindset.. no one else.

Assumptions? You make a bet, you stick to it; it's as simple as that. When you welch, you show you can't be trusted.

I'm not interested in any of that candycorn, why don't you try posting on topic? Even many congressional democrats feel Obama is completely disengaged. And all you have posted is your disdain for lgs, NEWS FLASH: no one cares

Now post on topic

Oh......

Assumptions? You make a bet, you stick to it; it's as simple as that. When you welch, you show you can't be trusted.

I KEPT MY END LIBERAL.. That comment was for some of my friends which shows how fucking much you ASSUME once again. MeBelle, Syrenn, and many others were a witness to it. You're so ate up with jealousy you sound like a fucking LOON. OWN IT.

I'm not interested in any of that candycorn, why don't you try posting on topic? Even many congressional democrats feel Obama is completely disengaged. And all you have posted is your disdain for lgs, NEWS FLASH: no one cares

Now post on topic

Well said. I sense Obamabot frustration. I think they're growing weary defending the indefensible all the time. I see more of em lashing out with personal attacks. It's a sign of frustration and weakness in my opinion.

Forum List

Back