AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
0sdr3I8.png

Kenny King asked, “These are the professional athletes who stood together to support Muhammad Ali. Where is Colin Kaeperniks support?”

The American athletes standing with ‘The Champ’ were addressing unjust human oppression which during that period of human/societal evolution was embraced by a significant number of ignorant, slow-to-evolve Americans.

Perhaps today’s American athletes recognize the unjust human oppression impeding black American achievement and success comes from within?

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns & Pain About Hate Embracing, Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement"

Peace.

oMjEYvb.png
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Stand with him on what? How is this millionaire football player being oppressed? He benefited from the white privilege of his parents his whole life.

Amazing coincidence how Colin discovered his Blackness at the same time his NFL career was nosediving. Honestly until he grew out the Cleopatra Jones Afro, I thought he was Italian or something.

Stand with him on what? How is this millionaire football player being oppressed? He benefited from the white privilege of his parents his whole life.
Did you watch the video?

I think you missed that whole point of the OP.

0sdr3I8.png

Kenny King asked, “These are the professional athletes who stood together to support Muhammad Ali. Where is Colin Kaeperniks support?”

The American athletes standing with ‘The Champ’ were addressing unjust human oppression which during that period of human/societal evolution was embraced by a significant number of ignorant, slow-to-evolve Americans.

Perhaps today’s American athletes recognize the unjust human oppression impeding black American achievement and success comes from within?

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns & Pain About Hate Embracing, Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement"

Peace.

oMjEYvb.png
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

I agree, the dysfunction is probably by design.

This dysfunction is starting to be spread into other communities as well.

The communities that are most immune are those that keep to their traditions and keep to their own roots the most.

Shelter your kids as much as you can from MSM, TV and popular music. You must teach them culture, because the public schools sure as hell won't do it.

Nothing is more important than children and the family.

Forum List

Back