SJW's have ruined Movies/TVseries

Is there an entity bankrolling modern film producers to cover and insure all of their losses?

• Total voters
1. In this, yes. It was a shit movie. As we already discussed at length.

2. Yeah, you said that. But saying "need" doesn't explain why feel good message, for a larger group, should not be appreciated by large percentages of that group.

1. And you have been wrong at length.

2. A “feel good” message in a shit movie is still a shit movie.

Black Panther was a shit movie, that pandered to blacks with a feel good message. It worked there.

Red Dawn did the same to whites.

Why did it work for Black Panther, but not Red Dawn?

Because Black Panther was not a shit movie.

The Characters were not sympathetic, the plot was full of holes, the setting was full of holes, the action was hard to see, not engaging, and not believable, even in the context of a comic book movie. War Rhinos?

I disagree with all of this as does most of the movie going world.

The question stands.

Black Panther was a shit movie, that pandered to blacks with a feel good message. It worked there.

The question is invalid because the movie was not shit.

You find it believable that even in the marvel-verse, that a 16 year old girl, is the Minister of Technology? Is smarter than Bruce freaking BANNER?

A shit movie.

The Characters were not sympathetic, the plot was full of holes, the setting was full of holes, the action was hard to see, not engaging, and not believable, even in the context of a comic book movie. War Rhinos?

The question stands.

You find it believable that even in the marvel-verse, that a 16 year old girl, is the Minister of Technology? Is smarter than Bruce freaking BANNER?

A shit movie.

Triggered by a smart black female. She is cast as one of the greatest minds in the world, couple that with getting to play with some of the most advanced technology in the world it makes sense she knows thing that even Bruce Banner who spends half his time as the Hulk would not know.

The question stands.

A shit movie.

Triggered by a smart black female. She is cast as one of the greatest minds in the world, couple that with getting to play with some of the most advanced technology in the world it makes sense she knows thing that even Bruce Banner who spends half his time as the Hulk would not know.

Finding it absurd that a child is a greater scientist than Bruce Banner, is not being "triggered", it is pointing out a real hole in the plot of the film.

The question stands.

A shit movie.

Finding it absurd that a child is a greater scientist than Bruce Banner, is not being "triggered", it is pointing out a real hole in the plot of the film.

She had access to far greater technology from the day she was born than what Banner had access to.
She was not billed as greater, she just knew different things.

The question stands.

A shit movie.

She had access to far greater technology from the day she was born than what Banner had access to.

1. Where are the Wakandian scientists who has access to that science and those materials, and have 50 or 60 years of experience working with, researching and building upon that?

2. And why such widely spread tech advantage? Vibranium, they are the only ones to have significant amounts of that to play with? Sure, I can imagine some serious advantages that would give. But, it seems that they just have an across the board 50 to 100 year advantage. That is too much and not explained.

3. And she is still only 16. She wants to build cool weapons for her personal use? It would have made more sense to show her fangirling over Tony Stark and being able to hold her own with him in a conversation about tech. THAT would be empowering enough to make the point, while being a little less absurd.

A shit movie.

1. Where are the Wakandian scientists who has access to that science and those materials, and have 50 or 60 years of experience working with, researching and building upon that?

2. And why such widely spread tech advantage? Vibranium, they are the only ones to have significant amounts of that to play with? Sure, I can imagine some serious advantages that would give. But, it seems that they just have an across the board 50 to 100 year advantage. That is too much and not explained.

3. And she is still only 16. She wants to build cool weapons for her personal use? It would have made more sense to show her fangirling over Tony Stark and being able to hold her own with him in a conversation about tech. THAT would be empowering enough to make the point, while being a little less absurd.

By the way, that exchange did not take place in the Black Panther movie, so why are you using it to bash the black panther movie?

A shit movie.

By the way, that exchange did not take place in the Black Panther movie, so why are you using it to bash the black panther movie?

Because it shows the insane level of superhuman competence that we are supposed to accept from this 16 year old child character, without any explanation.

That is a flaw in the plot, and it is one of many.

Because it shows the insane level of superhuman competence that we are supposed to accept from this 16 year old child character, without any explanation.

Just admit you did not know what movie it came from and move on, you are making yourself look like an even bigger fool.

Just admit you did not know what movie it came from and move on, you are making yourself look like an even bigger fool.

I did know. I was waiting for you to make a point of it, and I answered your question.

Don't get weirder on me, than you already are.

I did know. I was waiting for you to make a point of it, and I answered your question.

Oh please stop, you used an event from one movie to bash the plot line in a different movie, so either you did not know or you were being very dishonest...which is it?

The girl is a superhero and you are whining about her superhuman competence! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Just face it, you were bothered by a black girl showing up a white dude.

I want to see the tax returns of all the corporations, companies and individuals involved in the production of modern films. These entities exist to make money, and would not have so severely damaged their revenue and royalties by akwardly inserting all this Trigglypuff level SJW shit inside their products.

Not only that, but they still continue to ruin their own products as of 2020 and are only increasing the amount of unnatural and off-putting propaganda present in their films...having caused a grave decline in profit, which can also be seen by the annual decline of Oscar ratings (with 2020 being dangerously low, as in, not being worth the cost of hosting/producing).

So, the only way film production entities would have adamantly doubled down and continued their SJW march, at the expense of the massive revenues and profit is...SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS REFUNDING THEIR LOSSES (adjusted for inflation and pre-2010 box office models).

Forget Lefty Politics: Here's Why the Oscars' Ratings Hit an All-Time Low

SJW GARBAGE RUINED MARVEL

I guarantee they aren't losing money. Also pretty sure no one is bankrolling them.

This is obviously what most people wanna see.

Oh I guarantee you Terminator: Woke Fate lost a whole lot of money.

Terminator Dark Fate review - Yes, it really is that bad

But the studio over all has more winners than losers.

Oh please stop, you used an event from one movie to bash the plot line in a different movie, so either you did not know or you were being very dishonest...which is it?

The girl is a superhero and you are whining about her superhuman competence! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It was a good, clear example of the absurdity of the character. That is why I referenced it. THe character is consistent though all the films she appears in, so I did not consider it dishonest to refer to it.

The girl is not a superhero. She is the sister of a superhero, who's power comes from his tech and some drug enhancement. Neither of which would explain her being superhuman.

That you dismiss valid criticism by simply playing the Race Card, is you being an asshole.

It was a good, clear example of the absurdity of the character. That is why I referenced it. THe character is consistent though all the films she appears in, so I did not consider it dishonest to refer to it.

The girl is not a superhero. She is the sister of a superhero, who's power comes from his tech and some drug enhancement. Neither of which would explain her being superhuman.

That you dismiss valid criticism by simply playing the Race Card, is you being an asshole.

She is a superhero and even wears the mantle of the Black Panther for a time.

Your criticism is not valid, you cannot even keep your movies straight.

She was not a super hero in the movie verse yet, she is the 16 year old sister of a superhero.

It is a flaw in the plot and absurd.

She was not a super hero in the movie verse yet, she is the 16 year old sister of a superhero.

Does Peter Parker trigger you the same way or are you ok with that white boy?

Does Peter Parker trigger you the same way or are you ok with that white boy?

Peter Parker is never suggested as being superior to Tony Stark or Bruce Banner.

He has ONE thing, that sort of impressed Tony Stark, that was his webbing.

Peter Parker, being so much younger and less accomplished than Tony Stark, is presented reasonably, as being the junior partner in their relationship.

Which make much more sense.

IF, they had somehow tried to have Peter Parker show up, Tony Stark or Bruce Banner, yes, I would call complete bullshit on that too.

My being white, does not somehow deprive me of the right to criticize black characters in fiction.

I loved the personal relationship between Tony Start and Peter Parker. I thought it was believable and added a lot of drama. YOu can really believe that Start was really upset when Parker went away.

I want to see the tax returns of all the corporations, companies and individuals involved in the production of modern films. These entities exist to make money, and would not have so severely damaged their revenue and royalties by akwardly inserting all this Trigglypuff level SJW shit inside their products.

Not only that, but they still continue to ruin their own products as of 2020 and are only increasing the amount of unnatural and off-putting propaganda present in their films...having caused a grave decline in profit, which can also be seen by the annual decline of Oscar ratings (with 2020 being dangerously low, as in, not being worth the cost of hosting/producing).

So, the only way film production entities would have adamantly doubled down and continued their SJW march, at the expense of the massive revenues and profit is...SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS REFUNDING THEIR LOSSES (adjusted for inflation and pre-2010 box office models).

I guarantee they aren't losing money. Also pretty sure no one is bankrolling them.

In reality you have no idea what money is made or not made.

The question stands.

A shit movie.

Um, that's not all that abnormal for Marvel at all. Genius characters that can create and understand all sorts of crazy stuff are all over the place. Besides Shuri, you have characters like Amadeous Cho, Moon Girl, Valeria Richards...Marvel has long used the idea that some people are ridiculously intelligent as an easy way to pass off any kind of technology they want. They do it with children, too.

Maybe when Don does.

In reality you have no idea what money is made or not made.

Ah, so it's like with Don, Ivanka, Jared and the like.

Forum List

Back