SJW's have ruined Movies/TVseries

Is there an entity bankrolling modern film producers to cover and insure all of their losses?

• Total voters
I called no one a coward. That was your conclusion, and not one I share.

This is not about holding to a standard. Some statements are insults to groups of people, and some are not.

Calling a white man, a "colonizer" especially a white man who was had never colonized anything, was thus making an insulting generalization, thus an insult.

Pointing out that people conform to the pressure of Political Correctness is not calling them cowards.

You said people were too afraid to be honest about a movie they watched, you told me the same thing. That is calling someone a coward, that is calling me a coward.

but since I am not a snowflake I am not offended by it

Having fear does not make one a coward. Your assumption is your assumption. It is wrong of you to hold me responsible for it.

That being said, I believe that you honestly like the film. Though on some level, you know that my complaints about it are valid, that is why you are using so many logical fallacies in your posts.

And yet you hold the BP movie makers responsible for your assumptions.

again...not very consistent of you

A group slur, directed against an individual, who is NOT that, based only on being a member of that group, is stating that everyone of that group, is that.

Stating that someone has fear, is not stating that they are a coward.

This is not a matter of consistency, but a matter of a real insult, vs your strawman.

Well yes, stating a whole group has fear and lets that fear control their actions is calling them all cowards.

No, it is not.

It’s so anti American, America is a white country, so tired of seeing gay, mix couples being forced on us

It’s so anti American, America is a white country, so tired of seeing gay, mix couples being forced on us

"It’s so anti American, America is a white country, so tired of seeing gay, mix couples being forced on us"

and you are NOT a racist!

right?

please explain how GAY and WHITE are not inclusive.....thanks

"It’s so anti American, America is a white country, so tired of seeing gay, mix couples being forced on us"

and you are NOT a racist!

right?

please explain how GAY and WHITE are not inclusive.....thanks
Do you know the definition of racism?

Humor by its very nature pokes fun
Snowflakes can’t be poked at and thus no humor allowed

Nothing is being forced on you. YOu are just not allowed to attack these people any longer.

Maybe you should just avoid movies if you are so easily offended, snowflake.

Nothing is being forced on you. YOu are just not allowed to attack these people any longer.

Maybe you should just avoid movies if you are so easily offended, snowflake.
Huh

Padding those numbers again, huh?
No idea what your accusing me of

Of course you don't.

Forum List

Back