SJW's have ruined Movies/TVseries

Is there an entity bankrolling modern film producers to cover and insure all of their losses?

• Total voters
The leftists believe that things might be bad now and they are losing money it will get better as the leftist vision infiltrates more and more. Put gays in every tv show and movie. The repetition will make gays familiar and comfortable. Butt fucking will be normal. That's why Mayor Buttplug kisses his boyfriend at every campaign stop. Make every couple interracial and people will no longer care. They believe time is on their side and these failures are investments.

Sometimes even the SJWs go to far. The HBO series, the Watchmen, was so over the top racist that there will be no second season.

Speaking of Watchmen (one of the most pivotal examples for this thread in recent history)

Comics Fanboys Are Pissed About ‘Watchmen’

It’s certainly not unusual for critics and the general public to have differing opinions about TV shows and movies. But it’s a whole other thing when a series like Watchmen gets near-uniform critical praise, with some going so far as to call it “one of the best pilots ever,” and earns a 98 percent fresh score from professional critics on Rotten Tomatoes, yet the site’s audience score comes in at less than half that, at 45 percent rotten.

In this quote the left wing rag (dailybeast) already says "not unusual for critics and the general public to have differing opinions about TV shows and movies." That's not a problem with the general public...that's a problem with the politically hyper-left critic agencies that don't reflect the views of the general public.

In fact we saw the OPPOSITE with the Witcher, who had very high scores from the general public (me) and low scores from the critics for "not being gay enough." Many of these critics were eventually forced to admit that they didn't even watch the Witcher, and simply uploaded a collection of left wing talking points on the subject.

Scathing The Witcher Review Didn't Even Watch 50% of Netflix's Show
https://reclaimthenet.org/entertainment-weekly-netflix-the-witcher/

The review is written by two critics, Kristen Baldwin and Darren Franich, who now admit to skipping most of the episodes.

With critics now openly admitting that they don’t watch the shows before giving their final ratings, this rift between fans and critics looks like it’s only going to get bigger going forward.

Now look at how left wing rag "dailybeast" goes on, in order to explain the disparity.

It appears that Watchmen is the latest target of something called “review bombing,” in which trolls and agenda-driven users flood a forum like Rotten Tomatoes or IMDb with one-star reviews in order to drain its ratings score and create the illusion that it’s hated or unpopular.

Hate to break it to ya bed wetters; people don't have the time to review bomb products UNLESS THEY REALLY FUCKING HATE IT.

Have no clue is this another conspiracy thingy? There are only 7 basic plots, have no idea how TV & MOVIES manage to come up with innovative plots. I just watch what appeals & ignore the rest, its entertainment, try not to make everything political.

The leftists believe that things might be bad now and they are losing money it will get better as the leftist vision infiltrates more and more. Put gays in every tv show and movie. The repetition will make gays familiar and comfortable. Butt fucking will be normal. That's why Mayor Buttplug kisses his boyfriend at every campaign stop. Make every couple interracial and people will no longer care. They believe time is on their side and these failures are investments.

Sometimes even the SJWs go to far. The HBO series, the Watchmen, was so over the top racist that there will be no second season.

Speaking of Watchmen (one of the most pivotal examples for this thread in recent history)

It’s certainly not unusual for critics and the general public to have differing opinions about TV shows and movies. But it’s a whole other thing when a series like Watchmen gets near-uniform critical praise, with some going so far as to call it “one of the best pilots ever,” and earns a 98 percent fresh score from professional critics on Rotten Tomatoes, yet the site’s audience score comes in at less than half that, at 45 percent rotten.

In this quote the left wing rag (dailybeast) already says "not unusual for critics and the general public to have differing opinions about TV shows and movies." That's not a problem with the general public...that's a problem with the politically hyper-left critic agencies that don't reflect the views of the general public.

In fact we saw the OPPOSITE with the Witcher, who had very high scores from the general public (me) and low scores from the critics for "not being gay enough." Many of these critics were eventually forced to admit that they didn't even watch the Witcher, and simply uploaded a collection of left wing talking points on the subject.

The review is written by two critics, Kristen Baldwin and Darren Franich, who now admit to skipping most of the episodes.

With critics now openly admitting that they don’t watch the shows before giving their final ratings, this rift between fans and critics looks like it’s only going to get bigger going forward.

Now look at how left wing rag "dailybeast" goes on, in order to explain the disparity.

It appears that Watchmen is the latest target of something called “review bombing,” in which trolls and agenda-driven users flood a forum like Rotten Tomatoes or IMDb with one-star reviews in order to drain its ratings score and create the illusion that it’s hated or unpopular.

Hate to break it to ya bed wetters; people don't have the time to review bomb products UNLESS THEY REALLY FUCKING HATE IT.

I loved the idea of a watchman tv series. Until I heard the details. What the fuck.

I cannot imagine how much you people's lives must suck in that you cannot even watch a TV show or movie without viewing it through your myopic political prism.

Is there any part of your lives that you do not tie directly to politics? Are you thinking about Trump when you have sex with your significant others?

Did you ever wonder why HBO quietly decided to not have more than 1 explicit gay sex scene in Games of Thrones? Any other direct implications of homosexual activity occurring between two characters was reduced to dialogue only.

Nope, not once for even .5 seconds did I wonder about such a thing. I can admit I never counted the number of gay sex scenes.

I cannot imagine how much you people's lives must suck in that you cannot even watch a TV show or movie without viewing it through your myopic political prism.

Is there any part of your lives that you do not tie directly to politics? Are you thinking about Trump when you have sex with your significant others?
If you don’t want people judging your show or movie through a political lense I have a crazy idea. Don’t make your show with a political agenda. Shockingly I don’t find being lectured to about homo’s, illegals and Christianity and how a producer thinks my views suck all that entertaining.

I do not care if you people are so fucking consumed by politics that you cannot watch a movie without inserting it into the movie, I just pity you, that is all.

I loved the idea of a watchman tv series. Until I heard the details. What the fuck.

It was a great series, Loved every minute of it. You are missing out

Does not sound like it, from what I saw in that review.

I try not to let others set my opinion for me.

If you don’t want people judging your show or movie through a political lense I have a crazy idea. Don’t make your show with a political agenda. Shockingly I don’t find being lectured to about homo’s, illegals and Christianity and how a producer thinks my views suck all that entertaining.

I do not care if you people are so fucking consumed by politics that you cannot watch a movie without inserting it into the movie, I just pity you, that is all.

I thought you critical wide scope deep thinkers take great pride in spotting the motives and agendas pushed in all things?

I try not to let others set my opinion for me.

i don't have hbo. I would have to buy the series separately. I don't want to waste my money, on shit that is going to be constantly insulting me.

Actually they do, and they are people like you. They have never even seen the show but they are told it is has something in it like gay sex or something else that triggers people like you so they all take the 10 seconds it takes to give a movie 1 star.

I thought you critical wide scope deep thinkers take great pride in spotting the motives and agendas pushed in all things?

That is what you get for trying to think, you really suck at it.

Sorry if I'm wrong...It just seems like you smartest guys in the room are always crying "conspiracy theory" and shit about anything and everything...no?

That is what you get for trying to think, you really suck at it.

Sorry if I'm wrong...It just seems like you smartest guys in the room are always crying "conspiracy theory" and shit about anything and everything...no?

Yes, you are wrong again. At least you are consistent.

I can only speak for myself but...

That is not the problem. It is not a case of me wanting to inject politics into a movie or show I am watching but rather the show forcing it there. The best example I can recall at the moment is supergirl. The last season I watched went off the rails trying to force a transgender character in where there was no real story, purpose or reason to do so in the manner that they did and then tried to make the whole damn show about SJW issues. It cheapened the whole story and made the show impossible to enjoy.

There is good storytelling where these issues arise naturally and the tension around them is part of the fabric of the story. Then there is this crap we are getting today where it is thrown in to preach to the viewer, pulls you out of the story line and ultimately does not fit into the experience itself.

There is a real impact on quality entertainment. Hopefully Hollywood will abandon this incessant predilection to preach to its customers.

I saw the first five minutes of episode one. It was that bad. Most viewers thought so too.

There wasn't enough viewers who thought it was a great series. Now it's a dead series.

There wasn't enough viewers who thought it was a great series. Now it's a dead series.

Which makes you wonder why none of the shareholders are suing these producers under fiduciary statutes.

A Duty to Shareholder Value - NYTimes.com

By what standard should the board make the decision to close or keep the obsolete plant? Shareholder wealth maximization provides a clear answer — close the plant.

If directors were allowed to deviate from shareholder wealth maximization, they could turn to indeterminate balancing standards, which provide no accountability.
If directors were allowed to deviate from shareholder wealth maximization, they would inevitably turn to indeterminate balancing standards, which provide no accountability. As a result, directors could be tempted to pursue their own self-interest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back