Single best example of Obamacare's failure :

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
13 million instantly added to Medicaid and so 13 million more Americans with even less incentive to work and contribute to America. The whole thing was a Trojan Horse to cripple more Americans and make them dependent libcommie voters.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.-Thomas Jefferson

13 million instantly added to Medicaid and so 13 million more Americans with even less incentive to work and contribute to America. The whole thing was a Trojan Horse to cripple more Americans and make them dependent libcommie voters.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.-Thomas Jefferson

So on that premise if the country canned Medicaid, Medicare and privatised the VA healthcare the country should be booming...

How about you run in the next election on that platform... Best of luck...

So on that premise if the country canned Medicaid, Medicare and privatised the VA healthcare the country should be booming...

its true that if we switched back to Republican capitalism all of our economic problems would be over.

Strike up record profits for the healthcare industry through persistent lobbying efforts...

A story to tell in which I have, and sadly it's true.... A friend of mine about a year ago got injured on his job, and he had to have surgery to his neck. He settled out of court due to a long hard fought battle with the company lawyers. He was then encouraged by his lawyer to take the money (in which was a very low amount) afterwards. Now this had put him out of work (laid off) where as him and his wife became wards of the state at this point when it came to making it. I remember him trying to get Obama care at one point, but he was denied due to the reps saying he wouldn't or didn't qualify for it. I remember him saying to me that he desperately needed some health care for his wife also, but they couldn't afford that either. He tried signing up for Obama Care, but problems persisted on and on. He then made a phone call to the governors office, and they said they couldn't help at this time either. So here he was struggling to figure it all out, but in the mean time his wife went without needed healthcare in which she desperately needed. I remember him saying there is something wrong with my wife I know, even though she tries to comfort me by saying there isn't anything wrong.

Well she had a Stroke Sunday 10-12-14. She lived, but now has damage to her right side. The doctors said she actually had three strokes (2 mini and one major). They said after testing that she had type two diabetes and high blood pressure problems. They spent a good bit of recovery time trying to get these things in check again. They just arrived back home, but she says she can't hold anything with her right hand still, and she gets confused in her words a lot now. I am praying that she has a full recovery, but I know it will take some time.

Now I can't help but wonder that if she would have had access to health insurance somehow, and affordable health insurance at that, then would she have went for that badly needed check up that she kept putting off and putting off ? She say's that she would have, and so I believe her that she would have. Now is it wise that we have people out here that are held back from these things in life, and especially when it comes to much needed health care, or is it better to let them just stroke out finally, and then try and take care of them from there ? This woman is just 54 years young, and now her life is changed forever. I hear people right now opting out of family plans at work, because it is like 100.00 dollars a week as oppose to a single plan that is about 30 something a week. High prices is a form of class warfare in this nation, and it sucks badly all because of.

I wonder how many horror stories are actually out there like this one ?

-Benjamin Franklin

One thing you as OP can count on with the responses to your thread. Those who oppose Obamacare will be those who are paying for Obamacare while those who praise Obamacare are those receiving taxpayer funded subsidies to defray the costs of their own Obamacare premiums. 83.3 % of all those insured through Obamacare receive taxpayer funded subsidies. You may rest assured that anyone at all who supports this tax on the middle class is one of those who is receiving the benefit of this tax levied upon someone else. He/she will beat their chests and deny they are receiving subsidies but the odds are 83.3% that they lie.

Forum List

Back