Since when does US Message Board forbid posting if quotes not supplied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've been a member since 2011 and this is the FIRST time a post I've put up was closed because "NO link to the alleged Quote"...
So folks here is the ACTUAL quote: our inflation rates are lower than other nations in the world," Biden said.
In every other major industrial country in the world … inflation is higher.”
LOOK CNN says Biden's claim is FALSE!
"Look, here's where we are. We have the fastest-growing economy in the world. The world. The world," Biden said.
Facts First: Biden's claim is false. The US economy grew by 5.7% in 2021, but more than 50 other countries had faster growth that year, figures published by the International Monetary Fund show; many of them are small or developing countries, but some of them are large or wealthy. In addition, the US economy shrank in the first quarter of 2022, while various other countries experienced growth. And while economic experts expect the US economy to resume growingover the rest of this year, a significant number of other countries are expected to grow faster.

noquotepostban.png

'Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."

I've been a member since 2011 and this is the FIRST time a post I've put up was closed because "NO link to the alleged Quote"...
So folks here is the ACTUAL quote: our inflation rates are lower than other nations in the world," Biden said.
In every other major industrial country in the world … inflation is higher.”
LOOK CNN says Biden's claim is FALSE!
"Look, here's where we are. We have the fastest-growing economy in the world. The world. The world," Biden said.
Facts First: Biden's claim is false. The US economy grew by 5.7% in 2021, but more than 50 other countries had faster growth that year, figures published by the International Monetary Fund show; many of them are small or developing countries, but some of them are large or wealthy. In addition, the US economy shrank in the first quarter of 2022, while various other countries experienced growth. And while economic experts expect the US economy to resume growingover the rest of this year, a significant number of other countries are expected to grow faster.

View attachment 664680
Thread Closed by Junior Hall Monitor in training

'Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."
This is the FIRST time I've ever seen any reference to the "Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. " much less the post not being allowed.

How many times have I read for example about what Trump said..."There were very fine people on both sides,".
But there didn't appear to be any warning much less a ban when the REST of his quote was NOT presented, much less the actual link to his full statement that included... "& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
Please explain why countless posts with "Trump said "There were very fine people on both sides,".
but there was NO links to the quotes.

shit dude, you'd think in 11+ years you'd have learned the rules.

shit dude, you'd think in 11+ years you'd have learned the rules.
Well you are right!
Some of us that constantly request idiots to provide LINKS to their statements AND more often than not WE provide proof to our statements, are treated unfairly by people like the monitor because we are speaking with substantiation. This penalty by a SENIOR USMB staff member is totally biased!
Where was he when this quote was frequently made with NO LINKS?
Trump: "There were very fine people on both sides," in fact I believe this SENIOR USMB (no proof as that is ok if I suffered from TDS“Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump... LINK: What is 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' -- and do you have it? | CNN Politics

noquotepostban.png

Trump

Thread closed. OP should take the advice of several members in this thread and read the rules rather than starting a thread about moderation...that is also in the rules. 🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back